Top 5 UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai in 2023
Mumbai is a city that is called the Hub of Dreams. Irrefutably, students from India and from foreign countries come there to fulfill their dreams. In India, Mumbai is a city where most people become successful no matter whether a person is a dancer, singer, comedian, or designer. This city has various opportunities to grab. It is generally said that if you don’t have any work to do or you are unemployed, then come to Mumbai, a large amount of work is waiting for you. People over here are passionate about their work. It is a city where everything is possible and available. Well, a profusion of UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai is available, and there is a vast scope of Designing in Mumbai.
Talking about UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai, so here is the list of the top 5:
- Experience Design and Interface Technology (EDIT) was established in 1990 and it provides Design Courses like Graphic Designing, Web Designing, UX Design, and UI Design for mobile apps and websites. This is one of the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.
- This institute has 30+ years of experience and 9000+ students have become successful in their lives after joining this course.
- They have highly experienced and well-qualified staff. Moreover, all the trainers work day in and day out so that their students can pass with flying colors.
- EDIT has 16 centers in Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore.
- The entire course consists of 4 months and the total number of sessions is 34.
- You will get placements and job assistance.
- Classes will run in online mode and students can take or clarify their doubts in LMS (Learning Management System)
Entire Course Syllabus and Methodology
The entire course has been divided into 7 modules.
- How to design mobile apps: Here you will learn the complete UX Process for designing mobile applications. This module includes stakeholder interviews, competitor analysis, customer journey, user flowchart, and user journey.
- Redesigning of a website: In this, you will be taught how to redesign a website using Figma. Moreover, you will learn to make responsive websites that will be used for mobile, tab, and desktop in the future.
- Portfolio sessions conducted by Experts: This module has been bifurcated into 8 sessions and this module will be done parallel to your course. Additionally, you will be taught significant topics by industry experts in the form of a webinar.
- Learning Management System: All the classroom sessions are present on LMS from where you can clarify all your doubts. Apart from this, you can make projects easily by sitting at home.
- User Interface Design for mobile apps: Here you will learn about Style Guide and you will get to know how to make it for mobile app designing. Furthermore, you will learn guidelines regarding Android and iOS Mobile App design.
- Interview: In this module, you will get prepared for an interview by giving mock interviews. You will get prepared on how to get a job in the future in the industry.
- Portfolio: You will be taught this for mobile apps (Android and iOS) Apart from this, how to redesign a website in a mobile, tab, and desktop.
Learn about the UI/UX interface with the Best Content Writing Course
- Is it difficult to do a UX/UI Design Course? NOPES. Why? Because Freelancers Academy is here which is the best and it provides all the services.
- They provide online access to the training material which includes concept-based videos in a well-organized manner.
- They have a friendly environment and you will be taught under amazing faculty having experience of 3+ years.
- They have a proper setup that is used for learning, understanding, and working.
- Freelancers Academy is the only institute that has an in-house design agency.
- It is rated as the best UX/UI Design Institute in Mumbai.
- This entire course is for 4 months which includes 2 months of classes + 2 months internship. This is one of the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.
How does it work?
There are 15 types of programs in total which they are offering.
- Principles of UXD
- UXD Ecosystem
- Preparation of the proposal
- How to approach a project?
- Objectives of the business
- User Research
- The strategy of the content
- UX Design Principles
- Transition to design
- Moving from design to development
- How to make content flexible
- Sitemaps and flow work
- Designing user strategy
- Prototyping models
Step up your game with these advanced digital marketing strategies with Best Digital Marketing Course
They are in partnership with:
- Interactive Avenues
- Social Beat
- Blink Digital
- Indigo Consulting
- This institute is the pioneer in designing and it provides certificates to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in UX/UI designing.
- They have taught more than 2000 students till now in 18+ partner universities.
- With the right learning, they enable their students to boost their mindset and excel in their skills.
- They also teach students the relevant aspect of branding and its strategy.
- The name of the course is UX Jumpstarter 2.0 Course The total duration of the course is 12 weeks and the total number of lectures is 24.
- Classes will be taken offline.
- Their past students are working as designers in Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Accenture, etc.
- Another course they offer is UI Design and Tools. The duration of this course is 42 hours and the total number of lectures is 14. This is definitely one of the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.
Why should you do a UX/UI Design Course in Mumbai with ImaginXP?
- Learning the process of UX/UI Design course from basic to advance.
- Get a chance to study under the best trainers in Mumbai.
- Study everything deeply with full interest and ease.
- Get easily placed in superb companies like Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.
- Build up your portfolio and resume.
- Get experienced and knowledgeable under them
- Become a breadwinner for your family.
More about ImaginXP
- They provide alluring placements and job assistance.
- Minimum Salary: 6.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Maximum Salary: 12.5 Lakhs per annum.
- They give personal attention to their students.
- Their entire course is well structured and properly planned.
- In the lectures, they also teach students how to think out of the box.
- The Faculty is well educated, experienced, and cooperative.
- Assignments that they give to their students are of great value.
- It was established in 2016. The CEO of this institute is Karan Shah and its chairperson is Hari Mundra. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best institutes that offer digital marketing courses in Mumbai. In addition, it is also famous for its UX/UI design courses in Mumbai.
- The entire course consists of 11 months which will transform you into a computer designer.
- A two months internship is also included in this course which will help you to become proficient in skills.
- Get vast knowledge after joining this course. Teachers over here are not only friendly but diligent also.
- They provide good placements to their students.
- Trainers are ready to take 24*7 doubts of their students.
- You will be able to design mobile apps and websites.
- IIDE teaches everything practically to its students.
- After joining IIDE, you will be able to create logos, social media posts, visuals in this industry.
- IIDE aims to transform learners by enhancing their skills and they make them what they actually want to become. This deserves to be mentioned as one of the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.
Concepts to be covered in UX Course
- Thinking of Design
- Defining problems
- User persona
- Idea techniques
- Informative architecture
Concepts to be covered in UI Course:
- Prototype- Lo-fi
- Prototype- Hi-fi
Placement partners are:
Benefits of joining IIDE
- Doubts Session: IIDE teachers are always ready to take doubts sessions of their students. They never neglect. You may send your doubts anytime and you will receive your answer within a few hours.
- Interview Training: Irrefutably, a plethora of companies take your interviews if you apply there. So, IIDE makes you ready for your interview. They take mock tests and mock interviews of their students so that their students can’t lag behind.
- Individual attention: The best part about IIDE is that they give individual attention to their students which very few institutes generally give.
- Compulsory Internship: If you are studying under IIDE, you have to do an internship which is mandatory over there. Internships generally help to build your portfolios and resume.
They provide a myriad number of opportunities to their students. If you don’t want to set up your business, then don’t worry. Best placements are waiting for you. IIDE has its own placement cell which ensures that you work with the best.
- This is one of the leading institutes in Mumbai. It is a place for learning skills. Here at this institute, you will experience and create new things.
- The name of this course is Master User Experience and User Interface.
- The entire course is for 4 months and the fee of the course is Rs 55000. Out of this, 15000 is of registration and 40000 is of the course.
- They believe in teaching with real-life examples as students take more interest practically.
- They will also help students in improving their portfolios and in polishing their minds.
Merits of joining this course:
- They provide live industry projects.
- Classes will be conducted on weekends only so that you can concentrate on the rest of your work as well.
- After the completion of the course, you will be ready for the job.
- This is a course that provides detailed and deep information and these features make it one of the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.
How are they different from others?
- Online Classes: They provide online classes to their students so that students can take them from anywhere. They don’t have to displace from one place to another. This saves both time and energy.
- Proper career counseling: After the course completion, Design Mortals Institute conducts individual counseling sessions so that students can choose the right path in the future.
- Learn from the best staff: The staff at this institute is amazing and cooperative. They don’t leave any stone unturned while teaching.
- Industry knowledge: Explore this industry after joining this course. Get a chance to know tips and tricks to achieve something in life.
- Portfolio: Irrefutably, portfolio plays the most important part. Most companies demand a portfolio. It is extremely necessary to have a solid portfolio. So, this institute helps to generate that.
- Practical Teaching: They teach all the concepts practically so that students will not face any problem in concept clarity and students can relate to that particular concept.
- Placements: They provide amazing placements to their students. They are in partnership with top companies of many countries.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Que 1: What is the meaning of UX/UI?
Ans: UX means User Experience. It refers to designing a product as per the expectations, needs, and desires. UI means User Interface. It refers to the thing that the user can contact and interact with.
Que 2: Name some popular different design courses in India?
Ans: Some popular design courses are Graphic Designing, Interior Designing, Industrial Designing, Communication Design, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Web Design, Game Design, Experiential Design, Information Design, etc.
Que 3: Name some jobs which a person can do after completing a Design Course?
Ans: Few jobs which a person can do after completing a Design Course are Art Director, Photographer, Graphic Designer, Multimedia Artist and Animator, Advertising and Promotion Manager, Fashion Designer, Film and Video Editor.
Que 4: Is a Design Course a good career?
Ans: Design Course these days is in high demand. There is great demand for designers in India these days. This stream is vast and has an amazing future in the present.
The article provides the readers with a vivid knowledge about the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai. Joining these courses will definitely provide the learners with multiple job opportunities. All these courses are the best UX/UI Design Courses in Mumbai.