Must-Follow Steps to Become a Popular Quora Writer
Before we move to the answer of how to be a Quora writer, Let us see what exactly Quora is. What is the first thing that you do when you need an answer to your question? Google it right. You must have seen many times that there is a website that pops up with the answer that you are searching for. You got it right. It’s Quora. Quora is a question-and-answer platform where people get replies to their queries.
Users create, modify, and arrange all of the content on the site, which means it’s written, edited, and managed by the people that use it. It is a network of more than 150 million people who contributes their knowledge, ideas, and stories. Quora has some great features that make it the best platform for research.
This is a great way for beginners to learn what people in their profession are thinking. Also, the ‘Topic Collection’ on Quora can assist you in finding the proper questions to ask your customers or clients.
What Are Some of the Features in Quora That Make It Different From Other Platforms?
People around the world visit Quora to ask questions or to answer them. The following are a few of Quora’s most important features:
- You have the option of asking questions.
- You can respond to questions.
- You have the option to leave a comment.
- You have the option to vote up or down.
- You can follow a topic, a user, or a question.
- A lightning-fast search bar that will assist you in answering the query you’re looking for.
Any user can respond to a question on Quora. You are free to express your views and thoughts. Quora works based on likes and upvotes. People will follow you if you get a lot of views and votes on your queries.
This is similar to Instagram, however instead of an attractive image, more upvotes are given to the most innovative and informative answer. Just select a question and answer it. Type the answer and click on ‘Submit’. You can also share your answers with any connected accounts.
You Can Check Your Stats
Quora has its own statistics tool to measure the progress of your profile. Select the ‘Stats’ category by clicking on your profile image at the top of the page. You can monitor the status of your questions, answers, posts, or the entire information from this page.
You may also look at this data for the last week, the last 30 days, the last three months, or the entire period you’ve been on Quora. The statistics will provide you with a true picture of your presence on Quora. It will display the total number of views, upvotes, and shares. As a result, you’ll get a clear picture of how much you’re growing.
This function improves the selection of the responses. Many Quora questions include hundreds of replies, which might make it difficult to choose the most relevant ones. You can select whether to like (upvote) or dislike (downvote) an answer by simply pressing the “Upvote” arrow or the arrow going in the opposite direction.
Content Writing E-BookLearn Basic Content Writing For Free
You Can Edit Your Answer
Even after you’ve submitted your answers, you can edit them. By clicking on the question or by clicking on the three dots. You will get the option to delete it or edit it.
Pin an Answer
Pinning an answer is usually when the author believes the answer is valuable and worth knowing, or when the same answer receives a lot of clicks or upvotes. Every user can pin down only one answer. This is the first thing that a visitor sees when they check your profile. Hence, pick an answer you are proud of.
People Rank Score
Every Quora writer has a “People Rank” score that is secret. To avoid being hacked, you are the only one who can check your ranking. Your rank grows if you are active and provide useful responses.
Some Important Tips That Will Help You Become a Quora Writer Are:
- Check the question stats.
- Use pictures if you are posting something.
- Divide the headings and subheadings if you are posting something too big.
- Link relevant articles
- Use quotes
- Choose the topic that you are interested in so that you can answer correctly.
Can Quora Be Used for Business?
Quora is one of the biggest platforms for questions and answers. Hence, it plays an important part when it comes to keyword search. Quora is an excellent source for SEO and content marketing.
You can easily find any keyword that you are looking for on Quora as it uses a combination of tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc. People write their answers multiple times a day based on words, sentences, and thoughts. This is a place where different people unite and share their thoughts and understanding.
Reading what people are interested in gives you an idea of the type of content that you want to create. The reviews can give a clear picture of what people are interested in. This can help you create content and target a certain group of people.
Here are the Best Ways to Improve Content Writing Skills
Quora Writer Benefits in Business:
- Blog – Link your article and increase traffic
- Website – Link your website so that the audience can visit
- Product – Answer questions related to your product
- Learn – You can learn from others in the same field
- Publication – Sites like Forbes source content from Quora. So, there is a chance for you to be featured.
You should invest your time and effort in growing on Quora as there are chances to make money by promoting and marketing your business on Quora. Continue to write high-quality content, pay attention to details, increase exposure for your company, and take pleasure in being a part of such a great community.
List Of Few Best Quora Writers in India:
- Balaji Viswanathan: He knows it.
- Abhimanyu Sood: The storyteller.
- Gopalkrishna Vishwanath: Class and elegance at 67
- Naman Chakraborty: Indian to the core.
- Deepak Mehta: Retired batman.
- Triya Bhattacharya: Geek and girly.
- Aishwarya: Beauty with brains and class.
- User: Fantasy girl.
- Vivek Mittal : Fitness guru
- Awdhesh Singh: Author, IITian, and IRS officer.
- User-12185559521049313978: source of radiance?
- Amrisha Vohra : Motivation
- Himadri Shekhar : Botanist? Human botanist.
- Koyel Ranu: P in Sociology
- Neil Menon: Tedex speaker, Ph.D. in Nanoscience and technology, 16-year-old stuck in the 30-year-old body!
- Bhuvi Jain: Quoramom.
- Virali Modi: Inspiration, Motivation, Beautiful soul.
- Mahesh Murthy: Startup? Take advice.
- Anangsha Alammyan: Amazing stories.
- Zehra Alvi: Zehra Alvi’s answer to How can you introduce yourself with a rhyme or a poem?
- Rohit Kapoor: Guy got some skills.
- Aditi Saini : IES Guide.
- Vinay Kumaran : The Doctor we miss.
- Niharikaa Kaur Sodhi : The fit fitness blogger.
- Nikhil Chaudhary: A wise teen.
- Anisha Kapoor: Happy soul.
- Asher Nitin: Signature at the end.
- Dhawal Barot: Another Storyteller. (but, not just another)
- Chanchal Gupta: A woman with class.
- Rahul Shrivastava: Indian Ambassador.
- Akand Sitra: Join him on his quest
- Preethi Sridhara: A Kannada, an Indian, and a girl you’d like to meet.
- Palash Asawa: CA and a blogger, killing it at both.
- Tejasvita Apte: Epitome of knowledge.
- Avadhesh Khanna: Man with a beard who never fails to put a smile on your face.
- Roman Saini : Entrepreneur. Doctor. IAS. Educator. Is there anything he can’t do?
- Divyansh Mundra: If there was sherlock in India, he’d be the one to write the entire script.
- Abhishek Tr: ‘The Kid’ next door.
- Anuradha Tiwari : The Solo traveler.
- Rohan Jain: Is there any exam he can’t clear?
- Saransh Mahajan: Johnny Bravo.
- Sarthak Chatterjee: Dada! And many more
Do You Get Paid as a Quora Writer?
Quora has officially launched Quora+, a paid authoring program. It’s strikingly similar to Medium which charges users $5 per month. You can make money by answering questions with this program. Your space program must reach a limit of $10 by gaining views to withdraw money from the Quora Space Program.
You need to create your strive quora account and connect to your bank to get money from the space program. You’ll find something unique in the Quora partnership program. To begin, you must achieve a total of 1,00,000 views on your content.
After which you need to send an email to the Quora team saying that you want to be a part of this program. The team will check your performance, upvotes, contents, followers, and space program and will reply within 15 days. If you are eligible for the program, they will send you the process details.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in India
How Can You Become a Quora Writer?
- Create an Account and Log in
- Make It a Habit to Write
Although all people’s writing talents differ, most Quora writer have one thing in common: they make time to write. You can write anything-a song, a poem, a story, etc. You may be scared at first, or you may become lost halfway. Every great success leads to a stumbling block.
Writing every day will help you focus and offer you a sense of accomplishment no matter what stage of writing you’re in or what writing project you’re working on. When you start to doubt yourself, think of the reason why you started this. If you like the structure of Quora then use it as a workspace to write every day.
Set aside some time for reading and answering your favorite questions. Just remember that you don’t have to answer big. It can also be a sentence or two. Write about what you feel and think. Make your thoughts flow freely. Always write something of your interest.
Don’t be upset when you have fewer votes. You will see the difference once you start writing every day. Quora has upgraded itself to many languages. Don’t worry if you don’t speak English. Just go to the settings page and select the language that you know. Grammar plays an important role.
So, if you are weak in it, don’t worry. You will learn and correct your mistakes as time passes. Ignore negative comments and focus on writing. Just make sure that your content is good, enjoyable, and answered in a simple and good way.
● Make Reading a Priority
Reading is the best way to relieve stress while also increasing your knowledge, concentration, and understanding. It helps with both personal and professional life. If you are not a reader, then don’t force yourself to read big books. Start with small goals and start reading things that interest you.
Don’t set goals that you cannot achieve. You can also read the content on Quora that the Quora writer has posted. At the end of every reading, you can write down things that you understood. This way, you can become a great reader.
● Make It a Productive Learning Lesson
Quora is one of the best platforms where you can learn, share, and question people for free. This means that you can play around with what you have learned. For example, you can answer questions that you know about and ask questions that you are curious about. That’s when you give yourself a chance to truly learn. The objective of Quora is to study what you don’t know so you can learn something new every day.
● Develop Your Reasoning Skills
When you reach the point where you are busy exploring topics, following people, answering questions, or asking questions, there will be a Quora writer who will give you options or explanations. Don’t take everyone’s opinion seriously.
Keep in mind that Quora writer is sharing things that are important to them. Only take what is beneficial to you. Begin by concentrating on the most important points, then decide which parts are relevant to you based on your personal goals, views, priorities, and life experiences.
● Write About Something That Will Benefit Others
When you become a Quora writer you tend to get fewer upvotes or no votes, you sometimes feel negative about yourself. You start thinking negatively about what you are writing. Stop thinking at that time. Maybe that’s where your strength lies. You might know something that can be unique or can change someone else’s life.
Maybe you must have experienced something in life that has changed your view and personal life, or you must have learned some skill that has given you more knowledge in a specific field like fitness, signing, writing, etc. Just think that there would be so many Quora writer and readers who could benefit from your ideas.
Q1. As a Quora writer, how can I block a user from appearing in my Quora feed?
To mute a user, go to their profile page and click “Mute” from the “More” menu. You should no longer see posts from this user in your feed once they have been muted. Visit the “Blocked & Muted” section of your settings at www.quora.com/settings to see the topics and persons you’ve muted.
Q2. What are Quora bookmarks?
Content that you have saved as a bookmark is referred to as a bookmark. Answers, posts, and shares that you’ve saved can all be accessed quickly using bookmarks. On the web, you can access your bookmarks by selecting “Bookmarks” from the drop-down menu after clicking on your profile symbol in the top right-hand corner. You can discover your bookmarks on the mobile app by pressing on your profile symbol in the top left-hand corner and selecting “Bookmarks” from the drop-down menu.
Q3. What would make my account ineligible for use?
If a user repeatedly breaches Quora’s policy, they will likely receive content warnings followed by temporary edit blocks. If they continue to break the rules, they will be permanently banned from Quora.
Q4. How do I change the description of my Quora profile?
Your profile description appears below your name and profile credential on your profile. You can build a profile description if you don’t already have one by following these steps:
Go to your Quora profile page. Select “Write a description about yourself” from the drop-down menu. This will bring up a text editor where you can write your profile description.
- Go to the “You” section of the menu.
- Select the “…” icon.
- From the menu, choose “Edit Profile.”
- Under “Edit profile credential,” tap the “Write a description about yourself” area.
- To make changes to your existing profile description, go to
On the internet:
- Move your mouse over the bottom left corner of your profile description to see what it says.
- Select the grey “Edit” link from the drop-down menu that displays.
- On a mobile device:
- Go to the “You” section of the menu.
- Select the “…” icon.
- From the menu, choose “Edit Profile.”
- Under “Edit profile credential,” tap the field that should contain your existing profile description.