Top 6 Financial Modeling Courses With Placement And Excel Training
The model which is created by the abstract presentation of real-world financial problems is called Financial Model. It is designed to assess the situation and give better results. A mathematical model is one that is used to describe (a simplified version) the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or other investment. In this blog, we will be discussing financial modeling courses with placement. Financial modeling is now an essential aspect of corporate finance, as every new and existing business requires financial estimates for future funding. It also allows businesses to see a more accurate picture of their financial situation.
In the recent era, these programs have opened doors for Graduates and postgraduates from various disciplines, including engineering, science, business, and the humanities, hence they can now enroll in the Financial Modeling Course. Students will learn how to value a company using historical financial data in this course. The training includes checking the company’s creditworthiness as well as examining cash flows, assets, and balance sheets.
Some Institutes Listed Below Provide Financial Modeling Courses With Placement.
Rank# 1. Financial Modeling Courses With Placement
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a well-recognized name in the education sector for its various professional courses. The institute is a well-known name that has transformed the careers of thousands of students all around the globe. The trainers there are well-educated and have years of experience in the industry. They provide multiple skill development courses, one of them is the financial modeling course.
IIM SKILLS Financial Modelling Course Content & Modules:
|Module 1 – Basic and Advanced Excel (8-10 hours)|
Module 2 – Accounting Concepts and Financial Statements (5-7 hours)
|Module 3 – Ratio/KPI Analysis (4-6 hours)|
Module 4 – Basics of Financial Modeling (4 hours)
|Module 5 – Different Types of Financial Models (12-15 hours)||• LBO Model|
• M&A Model
• Private Equity Return Model
• 13 Week Cash Flow Model
|Module 6 – Business Valuation (7-9 hours)||• Relative Valuation – Trading and Transaction Comps|
• DCF Valuation
• NAV Approach for Valuation
- Course Name -Online Financial Modeling Course
- Course Duration- 3 Months + 2 Months Guaranteed Internship
- Course Fee – Rs 39900 + GST
Financial Modeling Course Curriculum Offered by the IIM SKILLS
- Basic Excel
- Advanced Excel
- Accounting Concepts
- Financial Statement
- Ratio/ KPI Analysis
- Basics of Financial Modeling
- Types of financial modeling
- Business Valuation
The IIM SKILLS financial modeling training program assists the learners to practice each session’s learning through the practical assignments given during the program. At the end of the course, you will find yourself proficient in working on different financial models, whether it be financial analysis, forecasting, valuation, spreadsheet, and so on.
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Investment Banking Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Know About Our Students From Across The World
Rank# 2. Financial Modeling Courses With Placement
2. The WallStreet School India Offers Financial Valuation and Modeling
The Wall Street School is a reputed institution and offers training programs in the Financial Sector. The organization offers online and offline training in Delhi, Gurugram, and Mumbai. The organization has trained more than 8000 students all over the world. It also provides corporate training that is tailored to the company’s needs.
The Investment Banking and Equity Research Training Program at The Wallstreet School (TWSS) arose from a market need for job-ready, qualified employees. Students regularly graduate from college with no practical skills, leaving a gap in a field that demands some of the world’s greatest brains. Their purpose is to help the delegates meet their needs. Their training programs are designed precisely to meet these requirements.
The Course Curriculum Offered by the Organization
- Basic to intermediate excel
- Basic Introduction to Financial Market
- Advanced Excel
- Feasibility Studies
- DCF Valuation
- Trading Comps
- Merger Model
- Comparable Company Analysis
- Leverage Buyout
Recommended Read: Online Financial Modeling Courses
Rank# 3. Financial Modeling Courses With Placement
3. Monetary Displaying and Valuation Investigator (FMVA) by Corporate Money Institute (CFI):
It is one of the reputed institutions for Financial Modeling Courses with Placement. CFI is one of the main internet-based accreditation organizations. CFI is taking care of the requirements of experts and understudies in excess of 170 nations. Starting around 2016, CFI’s professional courses and projects have reached more than 8,00,000 understudies, and specialists at various colleges, banks, bookkeeping firms, and organizations are appreciating the efforts that they have made to educate them. The courses given by the CFI are planned and taught by industry specialists. The mission of the CFI is to make laymen qualified to be monetary experts.
The Critical Highlights of the FMVA by CFI Are:
- A half-year course culmination period
- 100 percent internet learning
- Learn at your own speed with the material given by the CFI
- 2 years of free admittance to the internet-based library of CFI
- Normal bundle $121,000
- In excess of 120 downloadable layouts
- Perceived endorsement
How FMVA Functions:
Stage 1: Prep courses: This incorporates 7 arrangement courses. Albeit this is discretionary as it readies the member in learning the ideas of money.
Stage 2: Center courses: This incorporates 11 primary courses. These assist in building solid fundamentals of monetary demonstration and valuations.
Stage 3: Elective courses: Least of 3 courses are to be chosen from 11 courses to get top to bottom information on particular subjects.
Stage 4: Last, most important test: In the wake of finishing the necessary tasks, the breezing through FMVA test with at least 70% is compulsory to get the program confirmation.
Stage 5: Get FMVA declaration: In the wake of finishing the above advance, a computerized FMVA endorsement will be messaged. You can get a printed copy of the endorsement at your entryway.
Profession Choices Gave by FMVA:
- Value research
- Corporate turn of events
- Confidential value
- Speculation banking
- Monetary preparation and investigator
Graduated classes of the FMVA are very much delegated to J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Blackrock, Amazon, RBC, Goldman Sachs, and some more. Corporate customers: CITI, HSBC, ING, Imperial Bank of Scotland, and numerous more.
Their courses are valuable for anyone who wants to establish their own firm, and it’s very useful for sales/marketing professionals because it helps with project bidding, assessing the payback/utility of campaigns, and so on. They make an estimate of what revenue and costs are likely to be whenever we need to make a financial decision, and they evaluate whether or not it is a good move based on those projections. In a stock market study, they examine a company’s previous performance in order to forecast what the company’s revenue, costs, and profit will be in the future.
Speculation Banking/Equity Research:
Monetary Modeling is the essential device for central investigation and valuations. Speculation financiers use it to show up at a valuation in M&A or to gather pledges exchanges. Value Analysts use it to esteem stocks and think of purchase/sell/hold suggestions.
Project Finance/Credit Rating:
The monetary model assists investors, and credit examiners to project future incomes and expenses and make an educated judgment about a venture’s practicality. They are then ready to choose if they ought to expand advances.
Monetary Modeling is utilized by organizations to survey their own funds and activities. It is subsequently a contribution to making financing plans for corporate tasks.
Business people/Private Equity:
Business people utilize Financial Models to introduce their arrangements to possible financial backers as much as to design their methodologies. Running various reenactments can frequently be a significant device in staying away from expected chances.
Sorts of Financial Models
Monetary Models can differ in form, type, and intricacy in view of the reason for which they are constructed. It may very, be a one-sheet model for a fast investigation or it tends to be a multi-sheet, multi-exercise manual model with a few cross-connections for an organization or an industry.
A portion of the normal utilizations of monetary demonstrating are:
Valuation utilizing DCF
Limited Cash Flow (DCF) investigation is one of the most widely recognized techniques for valuation. DCF investigation gives the consequence of an organization’s ongoing worth, known as “net present worth,” by gauging it’s sans future incomes.
In a utilized buyout, a firm funds a procurement through an enormous measure of obligation. So the LBO demonstrating exercise is finished to gauge whether the business is probably going to support the obligation for a sure degree of business execution will be expected to make an inevitable deal.
The whole level headed of consolidation is displaying to comprehend the effect of procurement on the acquirer’s EPS and how the new EPS contrasts with the current one. In the event that the new EPS is higher, the exchange is classified as “accretive” while the contrary situation would be named as “dilutive”.
Similar Company Analysis
In this examination, they look at the monetary measurements of an organization against comparable firms in the industry. It depends on a suspicion that comparable organizations would have comparable valuation products, like EV/EBITDA, P/E, and P/BV.
FICO Assessment Model
As the name recommends, this model is chiefly utilized by Credit experts to evaluate the financial soundness of the organization. The model makes presumptions in regards to the future profit, cost, and EBITDA edges and evaluates assuming that the organization will be able to pay interest and rule.
The Courses offer:
- Budget summaries; Financial Management and Ratio Analysis; Valuation Methods
- Succeed, Written Communication, Analytical Ability
- Center Skills
- Budget summary Analysis, Building fiscal reports in Excel, Building Financial models
- Related Skills/Knowledge
- Comprehension of Financial business sectors like market structure, shared reserves, obligation markets, credit evaluation and appraisals, and so on.
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Gurgaon
Rank# 5. Financial Modeling Courses With Placement
5. NSE Financial Modeling Courses with Placements
NSE offers great opportunities for Financial Modeling courses with placement for students and working professionals.
The Course Offers:
The institution offers practical learning mechanisms. Students learn to develop financial models using (excel, financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow, statements) quantitative strategies, value valuation, project money, and capital planning in either live or independent projects. Financial Modeling Courses with placements given by this institution are one of the best choices.
After graduation, students will have to do 12 financial modeling specialties in infrastructure, solar, aviation, mergers and acquisitions, LBO (leveraged buyout), IT, Algo trading, retail banking, real estate, and manufacturing. Financial Modeling Courses with placements are given by this institution.
After fulfilling the placement requirements, Students will get the opportunity to be placed in core finance organizations in equities research, credit rating, investment banking, and investment banking operations.
The Course Curriculum Offer:
Topic 1: Valuation
- Introduction to valuation
- The importance of valuation
- Understanding enterprise value and equity value
- Valuation method 1: Comparable Company Analysis
- Selecting comparable companies
- Spreading comparable companies
- Analyzing the valuation multiples
- Concluding and understanding value
Valuation Method 2: Precedent Transactions Analysis
- Selecting comparable transactions
- Spreading comparable transactions
- Concluding value
Valuation Method 3: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis
- Understanding free cash flow
- Forecasting free cash flow
- Forecasting terminal value
- Present value and discounting
- Understanding stub periods
- Performing sensitivity analysis
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Using the CAPM to estimate the cost of equity
- Estimating the cost of debt
- Understanding and analyzing WACC
- Concluding valuation
- Aggregating the three methodologies
- Concluding value
Topic 2: Building a Cash Flow Model
Introduction to financial modeling
- Understanding the links between the financial statements
- Understanding circularity
- Setting up and formatting the model
- Selecting model drivers and assumptions
- Modeling and projecting the financial statements
- Projecting the income statement
- Projecting the balance sheet
- Projecting the cash flow statement
- Creating the debt and interest schedule
- Revolver modeling
- Analyzing and concluding the model
- Analyzing the output
- Stress testing the model
- Fixing modeling errors
- Advanced modeling techniques
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis
Topic 3: Recruiting, Interviewing, and Conclusion
- Recruiting and Interviewing
- General interviewing overview
- Qualitative/fit questions
- Technical questions
- After the interview
- Following up
- Selecting a firm
- Selecting a group
- Anything you ever wanted to know about investment banking
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
6. Henry Harvin Finance Academy offers Financial Modeling Courses with placement.
Henry Harvin Finance Academy is a reputed organization for providing business courses through practical learning experiences and professional training. The training lessons were introduced with the help and guidance of Mr. Henry Dunster. The vision which was created then is still the same.
Its mission is to create value by providing skill-based training to industry professionals in many sectors of the market. The curriculum for Henry Harvin’s courses is customized and focused on the industry’s current and future requirements. Henry Harvin Finance Academy’s goal for the next decade is to train 100,000 professionals
Advantages of the Course Curriculum are-
- Completion of the course is 40 Hours
- Face-to-face interactive classes for 24 hours
- Along with courses, practical learning like internships is provided by the organization
- 1-year guarantee placement service after the completion of the project
- Provides training by giving Capstone Projects
- Provides certification after the completion of the project
- Students are allowed to attend boot camps for 1 year.
- Students will be provided access to various tools like tools, assignments, video material, and methods via the internet.
- Internship support to obtain real experience with financial modeling
- 1-year gold membership in the Henry Harvin Finance Academy with a CFMP Hallmark to your name and online access to more than 5 soft skills courses to help you improve your employability.
Methods of Training Adopted by Henry Harvin
- As a student, you will be working on a live project that will enhance the practical learning experiences.
- Pedagogy is unique in that it focuses on targeted action-oriented programs.
- Participation from beginning to end: Presentations, hands-on projects, brainstorming sessions, group activities, and other activities are just a few examples.
Benefits Provided by the Institutions:
- Provides freelancing opportunities as a full-time career
- Working on the CV and Linkedin Profile of the student
- Provide a certificate after completion of the courses
- Placement opportunities from International brands like Google, JP Morgan, Amazon
- Advancement in current profile as recognized from different partner
- Consultant as a full-time proficient
- Procure a testament from Henry Harvin ensured monetary demonstrating course
The Cycle to Get Affirmation:
Stage 1-Directing: Discussion with Henry Harvin’s specialist and get enrollment.
Stage 2-Preparing: Go to the internet-based meetings by the field master. Video accounts are additionally accessible if there should arise an occurrence missing.
Stage 3: Undertakings accommodation: Accommodation of the distributed involved projects for assessment and confirmation purposes.
Stage 4: Get affirmation: Get declaration after entry-level position and spread via virtual entertainment for better vocation valuable open doors.
- Improvement of a solid and novel monetary model
- Colleague with ongoing monetary procedures
- Improvement of success creation ability
- Comprehension of fiscal summary and its examination
- Improvement of proportion examination ability
- Improvement of monetary examination and determining abilities
- Improvement of monetary announcing ability
- Industry customer base NTPC, Bajaj Money, HDFC Bank, NIIT, Loyalty, Unbiased, IBM, TechMahindra, and some more.
- Corporate customer base: IIM Ahmedabad, Pieces Pilani, IMI, Mewar College, Kaziranga College, and some more.
Other Henry Harvin Courses:
- Business Bookkeeping and Tax assessment courses
- GST Course
- Power BI Affirmation Course
- Information Science Course
1. What are the basic requirements to enroll in the program?
Anyone who has basic knowledge about finance can get themselves enrolled in the course.
2. Does every institute provide courses with placements?
Not every institute provides placement opportunities. We have listed some organizations that provide Financial Modeling Courses with Placement. You can check and decide for yourself.
3. Can I enroll in Financial Modeling even though I am a complete beginner?
Even if you don’t know much about Excel, you can join the program if you understand various financial principles (such as balance sheets, profit-loss accounts, and cash flow statements). If you’re new to Excel, you should start with the Excel Tutorials for Beginners series. However, if you are absolutely new to the world of money and Excel, you may find it challenging to keep up with the program’s pace.
To cope with the current demand for financial professionals, financial modeling has become a necessity for them. Yes, like other professional skills, financial modeling also needs expert training and guidance. This leads to the learning of financial modeling through some established courses and some institutions also provide Financial modeling courses with placements. The above list shows the names of the various institutes providing financial modeling courses with placement opportunities, the key features, and the key learnings from the institute and the course curriculum.