Advanced Search Engine Optimization Course
4 Weeks SEO Training Course + 8 Weeks Paid Internship
16 Hours Live Lectures | Practical Assignments | Weekly Assessments
Free Tools Worth 20k | Hands On Training With 2 Live Projects
Guaranteed Paid Internship | 100% Placement Support
Master Certification From IIM SKILLS
Recognized By MSME Government Of India
What Do You Get in SEO Training?
- Incentivized Training with Two Month Paid Internship.
- Launch Your Career as a Certified SEO Specialist.
- Launch Your SEO Agency.
- Master the nuances of SEO with online publishing.
- Learn how to rank your blog/website on Google
- Letter of Recommendation.
- 300+ Placement Support.
- Complete Interview Support.
- Lifetime support with Post Training Mentorship
As Seen in Media
Online SEO Training Course Curriculum
The Online SEO Training Course at IIM SKILLS is exhaustive and all-practical. It is a mix of Internship For Practical Exposure and Weekly Training To ensure participants get 100% practical training which makes it India’s Best SEO Training.
Join the IIM SKILLS SEO Course and Unlock the Tried and Tested
SEO-Blueprint that Always Leads to Success
Introduction To SEO (Module 1)
- Understand What is SEO
- Types of SEO
- Why care about SEO in Digital Marketing
- Expectations from SEO
- Tentative Time Requirement For SEO To Show Results.
Setting Up the Right Niche (Module 2)
- Selection of the right niche
- Micro & Competitive Niches.
- Understanding Your Website Credibility
- Understanding User Interface
- Understanding User Experience
- You will be able to understand the perfect niche for your website or blog.
- You will be able to create your website structure
- You will be designing the layout as per the Mind Map of your audience.
Tools You Will Use
- Keyword Planner
- Answer the public
On Page SEO (Module 3)
- Keyword Research
- Types of Keywords (Short Tail & Long Tail)
- Keyword Competition Level (Low Medium or High)
- Keywords Intent > Informational, Navigational, Commercial, Transactional
- Keyword Density
- Landing Page Content
- Competition analysis to rank higher
- SEO For Local Pages
- SEO For Domestic Pages
- SEO for International Pages
- Images & Video Optimisation
- What Are Permalinks How to Structure Them
- Headings & Title Structure
- Content Structure (headings 1,2,3,4)
- Internal and External Linking
- Focussed Keyword and Alt Keywords
- Cornerstone Pages
- Building Pillar Content
- Indexing and no indexing
- SEO For Social Sharing Optimisation
- Meta Description
- 301 Redirect
- 404 Error
- Canonical URLs
You will develop a strong understanding & hands-on grip towards on-page SEO practices.
Learn & master the skill to practice keyword research, competition analysis and much more.
Tools You Will Use:
- Google My Business
- Word Counter
- Small SEO Tool
- Various WordPress Plugins
Off Page SEO (Module 4)
- Introduction to Off-Page SEO
- What are backlinks
- Types of Backlinks
- Generating Quality Backlinks
- Web 2.0, 3.0 Strategy.
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Google My Business
- Local SEO
- How to Generate Quality Backlinks
- Cold Email Outreach for Guest Blogging
- What is Thin Content
- How to Create Quality Content.
- Duplicate Content
- Build a strong Off-Page SEO strategy.
- Learn how to develop relationships with other website owners
- Understand how to build a long term off-page strategy.
- Introduction to PBN (Majorly Used in Agencies)
- Multiple Domain Strategies.
Technical SEO (Module 5)
- HTTP vs HTTPS Servers.
- Content Delivery Network (What it is? How to Implement)
- XML SiteMap
- Speed Optimization
- 301 Redirect
- 404 Pages
- Internet & External Links
- Broken Links
- Title Length
- Meta Length
- Structured Data
- Schemas (Implementation & more)
Search Console (Module 6)
- How to Register To Search Console.
- Technical Implementation of Search Console
- Benefits of Search Console
- Overview of Search Console
- URL Inspection
- Search Results
- Discover Your Site Performance
- Site Coverage
- Sitemap (What is it)
- Submission of SiteMap (Indexing, Crawling Rate)
- Removals (disavow bad backlinks)
- User Experience
- Page Experience
- Mobile Usability
- Product Pages
- Review Snippets
- Site-link Search-box
- Unappeasable Structured Data
- Manual Actions
- Security Issues
Google Analytics (Module 7)
- What is GA
- How to Register with GA
- Dashboard Introduction
- Custom Reports
Realtime Traffic Analytics
- Understanding Your Audience Geography
- Source of Traffic
- Content, Events & Conversions.
- Active Users
- Traffic Value
- Bounce Rate
- Engagement Rate
- Technology Understanding
- Mobile Experience
- Search Console Implementation
- Social Links
- Campaign Builder
- Site Content
- Site Search
Reporting in SEO (Module 8)
- Learn How to Design an SEO Report
- Weekly Progress Reports
- Monthly Reports
- Structures Used in Agencies
- Freelance SEO Reporting
Bonus Module 9
- Career Planning
- Interview Preparation
- Resume Preparation
- Best Practices
- Introduction to Paid Internship
Skills You Will Acquire with the Online SEO Course:
Do you have what it takes to become an SEO expert? You need to develop some skills to remain in demand in the world of SEO. Being a Search Engine Optimization Specialist is one job that is far from boring or routine. Here is a list of the coveted SEO skills that you can acquire through the IIM SKILLS’ Advanced Online SEO Course:
- Critical thinking and Analytical Mindset: Master the art of analyzing, identifying problems, solving them, and measuring success. Hone your critical thinking abilities and use analytics and logic in decision-making.
- Research: Perhaps the most essential skill you will acquire is the ability to research well on any topic, to stay ahead of the competition. In-depth keyword research enables you to create a robust, research-backed SEO strategy.
- Writing Proficiency: Learn to craft SEO-optimized content, whether it is for social media marketing, blogs, or copywriting.
- Technical: Gain a degree of HTML and CSS skills that allow you to be a tech-savvy SEO specialist.
- Data: You will learn not just to extract relevant data but to turn data into valuable, actionable insights.
- Adaptability: You will learn to keep abreast of the ever-changing SEO algorithms and trends and effectively align your campaigns.
- Thirst for Learning: The dynamic nature of SEO compels you to be open and adaptable to learning new things every day and enjoying the process.
- Communication: You will also be adept at the all-important networking and communication skills by the end of the Online SEO Course.
The ultimate information-packed online SEO training, only at IIM SKILLS
Learning Outcomes of the SEO Course:
Here are some key takeaways of this in-depth online SEO Course:
- SEO Fundamentals: Understand how search engines work, including crawling, indexing, and ranking.
- On-page SEO: Learn how to design, structure, and optimize your website for it to rank on Google page 1. Understand the role of meta descriptions.
- Off-page and Technical SEO: Master over 200+ SEO factors.
- Keyword Research: Learn in-depth and targeted keyword research for your website and your clients.
- Competitor Research: Learn how to perform an effective competitor research
- SEO Content: Learn to create SEO-optimized content that can help increase traffic. Bloggers can learn how to find new and trending content ideas.
- Link Building: Learn all about backlinks, the skeleton that holds the SEO framework together.
- SEO Tools: Master various technical SEO tools and be ahead of your competitors.
- Learn the role of optimum internal linking in website ranking.
- Keeping up with Algorithms: Master the art of adapting to frequent changes in the SEO community.
- SEO Audit: Understand how to perform an SEO audit to identify problems and how to fix them.
- Client Onboarding: Understand how to pitch to new clients and learn the best professional-client onboarding practices.
- Embark on a Career: Gain knowledge and support on an SEO career, either as a job, freelancer, or agency start-up.
The practical SEO training program with proven results
SEO Toolkit: Tools You Will Master
When you have access to the right toolkit, your work is easier, faster, and better. The same is valid for Search Engine Optimization. Top-end premium tools with advanced functionality are of immense value to boost your search engine rankings.
There are numerous free and paid tools out there that claim to give you excellent results. At IIM SKILLS, we train you in some of the most widely used, highly valuable tools recommended by the SEO tribe. These tools not just help optimize your content and campaigns but drive traffic, increase clicks and improve sales.
- Google Search Console: One of the most reliable and valuable SEO tools, the GSC provides information on how Google ranks your site. Just one glance at the dashboard, and you can see all the relevant data laid out.
- Ubersuggest: Another valuable all-in-one SEO tool designed by none other than Neil Patel, Ubersuggest is the best alternative to the previously indispensable Google Keyword Planner.
- KWFinder: Do you need to find keywords that aren’t too difficult to rank but are still great for bringing in the crowd? KWFinder is the key to unlocking potential keywords with location-based and language-based options, making it an incredible keyword research tool.
- Answer the Public: Interested in knowing the conversations around your potential keyword? Head over to Answer the Public. It is a fantastic SEO tool that churns out in seconds endless questions people ask on platforms like social, blogs, forums, or other media.
- Speed Test Tools: Did you know that webpage speed plays a vital role in ranking websites? Head over to GTmetrix, Pingdom, or Google Developers Tools for insights on page speed and features slowing it down.
- Performance Tools: A host of other SEO tools, of which some are freemium, and some are premium, help with a website’s performance. Some such tools include SEMrush, SERP Rank Checker, Backlink Checker, and Small SEO Tools.
- On-Page Optimization Tools: Whether it is counting words, checking if your keyword density is optimum, or confirming your content is plagiarism-free, there are SEO tools for each of the on-page optimization facets of SEO. Standard tools we use include Wordcounter, Keyword Density Check, and Plagiarism Checker.
- Off-Page Optimization Tools: An audit, checking the authority of websites, checking backlinks are essential aspects of research and off-page optimization techniques. Learn how to use Backlink Auditor, Domain Authority Check to master off-page optimization.
Whether it is an SEO audit, keyword research, on-page or off-page optimization, IIM SKILLS equips you with premium tools to tackle every aspect of SEO like a pro.
With our SEO Course, you can go from basic to advance
in just two months!
Why choose IIM SKILLS:
A globally-renowned institute, IIM SKILLS is synonymous with skills upgrade. At IIM SKILLS, you learn a new skill and learn how to convert that knowledge and passion into money.
25000+ happy students since 2015 is a milestone that speaks a lot. But here are some more reasons for you to choose the IIM SKILLS experience:
- Already rated #1 in digital marketing and content writing, we offer one of the Best SEO Training Courses. Check the testimonials from our happy students.
- Learn white hat SEO techniques proven to give results.
- Walk in a novice and walk out with clarity on fundamental SEO concepts.
- Our courses are all online, facilitating the, learn from anywhere anytime concept.
- We give you the never before revealed SEO hacks and tips that we follow ourselves.
- If you want to master SEO, learn from the experts!
- You deserve the best, so choose the best.
IIM SKILLS Advanced SEO Course
Unlocking the power of SEO
Online SEO Course Enrolment Process
Select Your Batch
Our Certified Online SEO Course has weekdays and Weekend flexibility. Select one that best suits your routine and get started.
Successful registration enables access to the 4 Weeks SEO Course and pre-reading material via LMS.
Ensure attendance of 70% to be eligible for the IIM SKILLS SEO Course examination. Note: If you miss live sessions, go through the session recordings and complete your course, accounting for attendance.
The SEO Course has an online examination. You will receive a digital certification within 15 days of successfully completing the exam.
Grab the one-month paid virtual internship upon successful exam completion. Earn while you learn the skills that prepare you for the real world. Also, get an internship certification upon completion of the internship.
Interested in making a career as a freelancer? We’ve got you covered. We will guide you on all aspects of pitching and landing clients to ease the start of your freelance journey.
With 300+ partners trusting us for their hiring needs, we provide interview prep and placement support to our interns and graduates.
Upon completing the course, examination, and internship, we are delighted to declare you as a certified SEO graduate. Explore the work world and start your SEO career. The sky is the limit.
Salient features of the IIM SKILLS SEO Training:
What is SEO? An Overview:
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the key to unlocking your website’s visibility on search engines. Whether it is Google, YouTube, or Bing, search engines run on algorithms. Understanding how these search engines work and emulating those principles helps your website be visible on the first few pages of Google.
Let’s be honest, how many of us go to Google Page 3 for any search query? But there is a humungous amount of information online. There are numerous pages, yet people rely only on the top few pages as the most reliable results. This dramatically impacts businesses small and big, and all strive to be on Page 1. Big businesses have big money. They can go in for paid advertising and still be found, but what about small businesses? How can one rank higher and be visible to their target audience? SEO is the answer!
Creating high-quality SEO-optimized content, monitoring a website’s technical health, gaining backlinks, maintaining proper internal links, having a good load speed, and many more such factors go into the makings of an ideal SEO strategy.
Search Engine Optimization includes a host of factors like bots, crawling, indexing, algorithms, ranking signals, user experience, organic search, content quality, keyword research, page speed, site architecture, etc.
The internet is home to a plethora of self-learning resources on SEO, but a layman can easily be overwhelmed by these technical terms. Taking up a course such as ours, the SEO Course helps even beginners understand the nuances. Breaking down the complex into easily digestible bite-sized mini concepts, we help you master the best practices of SEO and rank higher with ease.
Get Industries Most Trusted Certificates
You are an ideal candidate for the IIM SKILLS SEO Course if you are:
Search Engine Optimization is an integral and indispensable part of digital marketing. Hence, anyone willing to make a career in the digital marketing world is a good fit for a career in SEO.
- Students: With more and more college students taking online courses to upskill and start earning before graduation, SEO can be a great side hustle. Sign up for an online SEO course and step into a productive and profitable career. It isn’t uncommon to see college students having their blogs, websites, and social handles. Take that passion for the internet a notch further and master SEO.
- Small and Medium Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Solopreneurs: Starting a new business and need to show your presence online? Existing businesses struggling with sales and poor online visibility? SEO can bail you out.
- A complete practical SEO training will help you understand the search engine better. A long-term marketing strategy, SEO will not just give your business brand awareness but a cost-effective way to increase traffic and garner sales.
- Marketing Professional: If you are struggling to showcase yourself online, increase web traffic and achieve higher rankings and sales, step into the world of digital marketing and become an SEO expert. SEO is the most marketing-friendly tool out there today for any business.
- Digital Marketing Professionals: As a digital marketing professional, what is the one thing you need to master among so many elements of digital marketing? You got that, SEO, of course! Jump over the obsolete traditional marketing ways and dive into the minds of the search engine with an intensive online SEO course. Be indispensable to your digital marketing agency or company with powerful SEO knowledge.
- If you already know all about SEO yet cannot achieve your goals, perhaps it’s time to take a refresher course in SEO. Google loves to change things just when you think you know it all. Take up the IIM SKILLS SEO Master Course and turn the tables.
- Freelancers/Content Writers/Copywriters: Freelancers are on a roll with marketing going the digital way. Whether you’re a content writer, a copywriter, a social media marketer, or an all-in-one digital marketer, how do you convince clients you’re the best? It comes down to SEO again. Explain how the search engine works and how you can help your client achieve their goals. With SEO in your kitty, you can win over high-ticket clients in a jiffy.
- Bloggers: Per internetlivestats.com, approximately 5.5 million-plus blogs are published every single day! How do you stand out? Do your blogs get lost in the sea out there? Most likely, yes, unless you know the tips and tricks of SEO. Search engine optimization is the only way to stand out, be seen, and be read.
- Homemakers: All the women out there willing to restart careers, part-time or full-time, a career in SEO can be your ideal start. Whether you are looking for an office job or a WFH scenario, search engine optimization is something you can learn and start with just a computer and internet connectivity. In terms of opportunities, the sky is indeed the limit.
In a nutshell, no previous experience is required to embark on an SEO career. Whether you belong to the entry-level, intermediate, or just need to hone your skills, the IIM SKILLS SEO Master Course caters to all levels.
Eligibility/Prerequisites for the Online SEO Course:
There are no prerequisites per se to learn Search Engine Optimization. You could be a 10th pass, a 12th pass, an undergraduate, a graduate, or even an entrepreneur. All you need is a computer/laptop with good connectivity and knowledge of the internet. You could be a complete novice or a mid-level SEO executive; hop onto the IIM SKILLS’ SEO Master Course for in-depth and comprehensive SEO training.
This Practical SEO training can also help you start a side hustle, earn passive income, or open up an SEO agency. There are no particular prerequisites, and the course is open to all.
The Online SEO Course conducted by IIM SKILLS was one of the finest decisions made by me. The course is very impactful from the point of view of right content creation, on-page SEO practices, technical understanding for the non-tech person and exceptional off-page optimization skills. The paid internship is a confidence booster along with real-time tracking of the SEO performance done by you. I strongly recommend pursuing a course at IIM SKILLS.
Surya Pratap Singh
After alot of research, I planned to take up an SEO course at IIM SKILLS with an interactive online delivery. The course is very well planned and structured, the cherry on the cake is paid internship. The course covers 2 live projects to ensure every participant get hands-on learning and complementary skills like WordPress knowledge, content creation and much more. My experience was delightful.
After investing a few million in SEO to agencies, I wanted to understand the overall concepts and fundamental practices best used by the experts in the market. I stumbled upon the IIM SKILLS SEO Training program, attended the demo class and bash, I am right here running my well SEO optimized successful website. My biggest takeaway my website SEO is under my control now, no more outsourcing.
Does SEO have a future?
A resounding and loud YES! SEO has been around for as long as digital marketing and will be one of the most important factors to rank, even in the future. With over 1 billion websites vying for Google Page 1 attention, search engine optimization is going nowhere but will only be up to its game.
True that old SEO tricks are obsolete today, and those that work today will be obsolete tomorrow. But nothing is a constant in the ever-changing world. SEO undoubtedly has a bright future and will continue to be the most effective way to get targeted organic traffic.
With the advent of AI, visuals, mobile-first, and voice, the rules may change, but the game isn’t over. So stay on top of your game by keeping yourself up-to-date about the happenings of the SEO fraternity.
The easiest way to learn all about current trends in SEO is to take up an online course like the SEO Master Course and keep abreast of all changes. Long after you finish your course, you’ll still be privy to the latest recordings, the easiest way to stay up-to-date.
SEO Career Progression:
With the boom in online shopping and e-commerce stores, there is an increasing demand for digital marketers and SEO experts in particular. Now more than ever, there are enormous opportunities in the SEO industry. If you are open to a career that involves life-long learning and evolving, SEO is the career for you. A career that has evolved over the years, exceeded expectations and is most sought-after now.
So what does a typical SEO career path look like? As with other jobs, SEO has a progression pathway. Starting with being an SEO executive, you can work your way up to being an SEO strategist, SEO manager, and finally SEO director. While the role of an SEO executive or analyst is more restricted to keyword research, identifying site issues, and implementing changes, a strategist has more to do with creating SEO strategies.
The SEO manager is in charge of a team, training and managing processes, resources, and developing team capabilities. The SEO Directors oversee all things SEO, reporting directly to the higher-ups of digital marketing. Other specialized SEO roles can include an SEO content writer, SEO copywriter, technical SEO specialist, local SEO specialist, or even SEM specialist. The roles are diverse, but the demand is extensive.
Take up the online SEO Master Course and discover what fits you best.
The Trending Salary in the SEO Industry:
Factors like work experience, expertise, designation, education, and geographical location play a vital role in deciding the remuneration in any job. Likewise, SEO specialist salaries also vary.
In order of seniority, per Payscale, the average salary range for:
- SEO Executive with less than a year of experience is 1-2L
- SEO Analyst with one to four years of experience is 2-2.5L
- SEO Specialist with five years or more of experience 2.5-4L
- SEO Manager is 5-7L
- SEO Director is 7-18L
Thus on average, depending on your expertise, you can easily earn 2-8L. With mushrooming of freelancers, you can even charge at an hourly rate. You can quickly scale up the SEO ladder and earn handsomely with the proper guidance.
Enrol now in the SEO Master Course and learn how.
Liked Our Curriculum?
Frequently Asked Questions For SEO Courses:
What is SEO? Why do we need it?
Short for Search Engine Optimization, SEO includes a set of practices that enhance a website’s visibility on the internet, allowing it to rank higher on search engines. Since all businesses need to stand out online to generate leads and sales, SEO is vital for any business.
What is included in the SEO training at IIM SKILLS?
We provide holistic training that encompasses all facets of SEO. The curriculum is industry-validated, and modules are in keeping with real-world job requisites. A practical step-by-step handholding through SEO is what you sign-up for with the SEO training at IIM SKILLS.
What is the fee for the SEO Master Course? Can you pay the course fee in instalments?
Our SEO Master Course fee is just 12900 + taxes. Yes, we do have the option of paying course fees in instalments.
How is the Online SEO Master Course at IIM SKILLS different from the rest?
IIM SKILLS has an outstanding reputation in the Ed-Tech industry, known for launching in-demand job-centric courses since 2015. With over 25000+ happy graduates, 2500+ trainings accomplished, you can trust us to provide you with nothing but the best. The practical SEO training at IIM SKILLS includes:
- An updated curriculum
- 24/7 LMS access
- Excellent faculty with 12+ years of experience
- Extensive and valuable post-training support in the form of interview prep and job referrals.
- Complete support and guidance whether you choose the freelancing path, prefer a job or want to set up your agency.
- Limited admissions per batch ensuring undivided individual attention.
Do I need any particular qualifications to pursue this course?
All you require is a curious and receptive mind open to learning and evolving with the changing rules of SEO. There are no preset qualifications, and a willingness to learn can quickly get you started on this fantastic career.
Can I contact the faculty in case of queries?
For any queries during or after the Advanced SEO Course, you will have access to the contact information of the faculty and support desk.
How beneficial is the SEO course for a content writer or copywriter?
As a content writer or copywriter, knowledge of SEO can double your pay! True that. Writing content that will easily rank higher is a BONUS. Hence, certified SEO content writers and copywriters get paid handsomely.
Will I get job referrals after completing the SEO course at IIM SKILLS?
Globally renowned in the online ed-tech industry, we have awesome certified happy graduates passing out of our institute since 2015. Our reputation has led many companies to approach us with their hiring requirements. We are more than happy to refer our graduates for such offers, also ensuring resume and interview prep. Of course, further, than that, the individual capability will decide how soon you land your dream job.
Does the course cover only the basics of SEO?
Our SEO training starts with the basics and covers advanced topics as well. There is something for everyone, even for existing digital marketers with some SEO knowledge.
Can I work from home with a career in SEO? Are there WFH opportunities?
Absolutely. SEO, like most digital marketing jobs, is currently one of the hottest WFH jobs. Though many companies prefer an in-office setup, plenty offer exclusive work from home. With proper coordination and virtual meets, SEO is something you can implement from the comfort of your home office.
What is the course duration?
The online SEO course training is for four weeks, followed by four weeks of paid internship.
What if I have queries even after course completion? Will I receive post-course support?
IIM SKILLS is known to offer the best post-course support. Once an IIM SKILLS student, always an IIM SKILLS student. The mentors are very approachable and friendly, offering guidance and advice long after the course is over. You will also have access to an exclusive thriving Facebook Community, wherein you can post your queries.
Can I speak with someone to better understand what the course has to offer?
You can connect with our chatbot/help desk for any basic queries. You can also schedule a call with the mentor/counsellor to understand the course offering better. Further, we also have the option of scheduling a demo.
Can I take this course even if I know nothing about digital marketing?
Absolutely. You need not be a digital marketing expert to take our SEO course. Our curriculum is integrated and includes various aspects of digital marketing as well.
What are some of the noteworthy features of SEO training?
An SEO training program transforms you into a thorough professional having razor-sharp instincts and an analytical mind adept at gauging what works on the internet and what doesn’t. Learning SEO is not an onerous task, provided you gain a strong grasp of the fundamentals of the SEO process.
Some of the noteworthy features of SEO training are as follows:
- Discover The Science Behind Ranking Factors
Why do some articles, blogs, and write-ups rank so high on search engine result pages and why are some relegated to the back? A top-notch SEO training program will help you to uncover the secrets of creating content that will rank high on search engines, invariably giving you the advantage of visibility and brand recognition. You understand all the rationale and reasons behind ranking articles.
- Learn to Create Optimized Article
You have a good command of the language you are writing in, yet your articles and blogs on the internet do not get readers. They are lost on the later pages of the search engine.
There are a lot of factors that contribute to your readership. Especially in the context of organic content, if you do not create SEO-optimized articles incorporating the best practices, they will not be ranked on search engines. You will lose out on readership no matter how immaculate your writing skills are.
An SEO training program gives you exhaustive learning on different SEO factors and how all these components come together to boost your article for better SERP rankings. You also learn the benefits of organic content and how it can help you to gain confidence in your skills and stretch your wings for lucrative career opportunities.
Is this Advanced SEO Course offered by IIMSKILLS?
Yes, this program is Advanced SEO Course that will make you learn all SEO best practices. The Advanced SEO Course curriculum is designed by industry experts with 13+ years of experience. You can be assured after learning Advanced SEO Training at IIM SKILLS you will be able to rank, optimize and perform the best SEO Strategies.
Is the SEO Master Course available offline?
No. All our training are exclusively online in keeping with the time constraints of working professionals who want to upskill. Further, an online course saves time and money spent on your commute to and fro from the training institute. Zoom sessions are the new normal, and we believe in constantly upgrading and adapting. Our Advanced SEO Course also comes with pre-recorded videos. In case you miss any lecture you can complete the class with the recordings.
What if I miss a session of the Online SEO Master Course?
Absolutely no issues. In the unfortunate circumstance that you miss a class, we have you covered. The LMS has access to recordings of each and every session throughout the course. So, whether you missed a session or want to revisit any concept, you can access the videos.
Does IIM SKILLS offer a refund or cancellations policy?
It is our humble request you attend the first session. If the session does not meet your expectations and you feel dissatisfied, you can ask for a refund. This benefit is valid for 24 hours after the first session. After 24 hours, we do not entertain any refund or cancellation requests.
What is the benefit of SEO?
Search engine optimization is the best and most cost-effective marketing strategy that augments sales and provides immense ROI for any business. No business can thrive online without an SEO framework in place.
What is the benefit of an SEO certification?
Learning SEO from free the internet is one thing. Learning by doing and earning a certification is a whole lot different. Credentials from a renowned institute validate your skills and attract potential employers.
What essential topics can I expect covered in the Practical SEO training?
The course we offer is in-depth and covers the lengths and breadths of search engine optimization. Essential topics include fundamentals, algorithms and updates, on-page and off-page SEO, local SEO, SEO audit, backlinks, internal links, page speed, site architecture, etc.
What is the benefit of an SEO certification?
Learning SEO from free the internet is one thing. Learning by doing and earning a certification is a whole lot different. Credentials from a renowned institute validate your skills and attract potential employers.
What about the paid internship After Advanced SEO Course?
At IIM SKILLS, we believe our job does not end with just imparting knowledge. We ensure our candidates are recruit-worthy by empowering them with an internship. After completing the Advanced SEO training, you can use the paid internship to get further hands-on training that will make you job-ready. You will get a fixed stipend of INR 3000 per month.
Is age a limiting factor for a career in SEO?
Most certainly not. There is no age limit for learning though older people might find it a tad difficult to understand some technical aspects of SEO. But as such, there are no age restrictions for a career in SEO.
Can I not learn from all the free courses online? Why should I take up the practical training at IIM SKILLS?
Free SEO courses and resources are aplenty online. But SEO is a topic that needs extensive explanation and more extensive practice. Only practical training like that at IIM SKILLS can equip you to actually implement and execute your learning.
Will I get corrective feedback during the course?
We believe in complete guidance with corrective feedback. Our course is not like the recorded videos, one-sided lectures with no interaction and no constructive feedback. We want our candidates to be able to execute all they learn and get absorbed into well-paying jobs.
Will I have any free resources for reference? Can I access the learning management system even after course completion?
As a student of IIM SKILLS, you will have lifetime access to the learning management system, which has all the resources pertaining to the course. Long after you have finished the course, you may still refer to or access the latest recordings to brush your knowledge or revisit some topics.
How will this course help a startup or small business?
As a startup/business, what you need most is popularity and online visibility. A mere presence on social media handles does not account for brand awareness. An impressive and optimized website that ranks well on the search engine is a sure way to get noticed and generate leads and sales.
How qualified are the mentors for the SEO course training?
Our mentors are certified professionals with extensive experience and a passion for educating and empowering others. They share invaluable tips and hacks that they use themselves to stay ahead of the competition without any hesitation. So, be rest assured of being trained by the industry’s best.
Why should I enroll in the Online SEO Course at IIM SKILLS?
- If you are someone who wants to learn SEO but is hard-pressed with time, an online SEO course might just be your best option. The SEO course at IIM SKILLS gives you the liberty to learn at your own pace and time while giving you incisive learning on the concepts and best practices of SEO.
- Furthermore, the unimpeachable curriculum comes with access to the learning management system available to you 24/7 on any device of your preference. The SEO Course Learning Management System (LMS) is a storehouse of useful resources, presentations, recorded classes, important case studies, learning materials, and updated information on the SEO domain.
- There is a lot of flexibility even with attending classes in the online SEO course at IIM SKILLS. You can attend the SEO Course from wherever you want and with whatever device you are comfortable using.
- One of the best advantages of the SEO course at IIM SKILLS is that it is affordable, and significantly lowers your cost of learning while giving you the highest quality of education.
- By eliminating the hassles of commute, you save time, can focus more on upskilling without any distractions, and learn in a comfortable ambience of your choosing.
- The online SEO course comes with a variety of practical projects that give you vast experience in working in the SEO domain in the real world. These practical projects help you to strengthen your professional capabilities in conceptualizing, implementing and executing a sound SEO strategy for any business, product, or service.
As enumerated above, there are a plethora of significant advantages of enrolling in an online SEO course that will help you to garner knowledge most intensively without having to exact focus in the face of diversions. Learning becomes fairly effortless and markedly interesting in an online SEO course setup.
Can I work as a freelancer after completing the SEO training?
Definitely. Many people work as SEO freelancers, and you can too. We will guide you with the process of obtaining high-ticket clients, creating and delivering convincing pitches, and also ease you with the client onboarding process. As a freelancer, you can work with multiple clients from diverse industries and expand your horizons.
Whether you choose to take up a full-time job, a part-time job, or go freelance, we are there every step of the way to help you. Starting an agency or being an SEO consultant are also trending options.
Excited To Learn?