Top 5 Online Short-Term Finance Courses With Live Training
The finance industry is the place where many finance enthusiasts or interested individuals seek a way to kickstart their finance careers and become successful and competent financial experts in the field. Today many business organisations, companies and corporations are looking for professional experts who are pro at managing and optimizing finance-related tasks proficiently. In this article, we are going to discover the top online short-term finance courses that are available globally from many prominent institutes. The article describes the top 5 online short-term finance courses comprehensively, which assist individuals in understanding all the relevant topics associated with each courses. Now stop wasting further time and start the journey to discover ways to start a transformative financial learning experience.
Table of Content
- Brief Introduction
- Top Courses
- Factors to Consider When Choosing Finance Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
The finance industry plays a big role in supporting and facilitating the world economy at every stage, and the industry also generates abundant career opportunities for individuals who are seeking paths to work in the finance domain. Short-term finance courses are introduced by many renowned or prominent institutes with the main objective is to provide individuals with several opportunities in order to enhance their finance knowledge and develop essential skills within a short period of time. The attractive part of short-term finance courses is that it focuses on training candidates in the specific subject of finance with proper guidance and support. Through these courses, participants would learn how to implement and use various tools and techniques associated with specific courses in real-world scenarios.
There are many Short-term finance courses, but in this article, I mentioned the top online short-term finance courses available for every interested individual. Some of the courses are financial modeling & valuation, business accounting & taxation, GST practitioner certification, tally advance certification and more. These are designed in a comprehensive way that enables and encourages participants to intensive training, developing concerning skills, analysing multiple case studies, practical assignments and more.
The main advantage is the flexibility of pursuing short-term finance courses globally. These courses are structured in a way that can benefit individuals at different stages of their careers. Individuals who have just completed their basic education and desire to build their career in the finance industry can pursue these short-term finance courses to develop a solid foundation in finance along with relevant skills in order to kickstart their career in the finance world. Individuals who are pursuing their careers already in the finance sector or at mid staged finance professionals can leverage these short-term finance courses to update their finance knowledge or sharpen in-debt skills and develop new ones to get career promotions whenever the opportunity arises. Individuals who are financial expert professionals and desire to learn deep or practical knowledge in a specific domain of finance can also pursue short-term finance courses.
We are already aware of the contribution paid by the finance sector to shaping the global economy. To become a competent and proficient financial expert in today’s fast-paced and dynamic finance environment, possessing comprehensive and advanced knowledge of finance is necessary. In this section of the article, individuals will learn how online short-term finance courses help them in building lucrative career opportunities in the industry of finance, along with what is the importance of pursuing these online-short term finance courses.
- The online-short term finance course helps individuals to get specialized in a specific domain of the finance industry. These courses are responsible for expanding financial knowledge and developing related skills to become proficient financial experts.
- There are many online-short term finance courses an individual can pursue according to their area of interest in the finance industry. These courses help individuals in gaining knowledge or skills through practical training and theoretical understanding according to the course an individual may choose.
- These online short-term finance courses are structured in a way that helps participants to understand the courses through practical training and studying real-world case scenarios. The practical approach to education helps participants to taste how the real financial world works.
- The online short-term finance courses also contribute to boosting career opportunities. Today getting an esteemed job in the finance industry is a rather challenging task, but individuals who have completed or done any top online short-term finance courses add credentials to their resumes which help them get jobs easily in any sector of the finance industry according to qualifications and skills.
- The main advantage or importance of online short-term finance courses is the flexibility and convenience of pursuing these courses. Many acclaimed and prominent institutes provide multiple ways for individuals to educate themselves with this career-advancing or progressing online short-term finance courses, including live classes with recording, which help participants to take courses anywhere and revise from recorded lectures, weekend online classes for individuals who are working and lastly self-pace study modules for those who want to pursue course according to their own convenience.
- Where To Learn Financial Modeling
- Financial Model Job Description
- Financial Modeling Techniques
- Financial Modeling Skills
- Is Financial Modeling A Good Career Option
- Investment Banking Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling Interview Questions
- Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Financial Modeling Terms
- Financial Modeling Career Path
Top Online Short-Term Finance Courses
After discussing the significant topics above, it’s time now to explore the top online short-term finance courses individuals can pursue from anywhere around the world. The only requirement is a proper internet connection in order to attend the courses.
Financial Modeling Course (FMVC):
One of the top online short-term finance courses is Financial Modeling & Valuation Course. In this course, individuals are taught how to build complex financial models to assist business organisations and industries. This course is also regarded as one of the most demanding professional short-term finance courses available globally. The main objective of the financial modelling & valuation course is to educate individuals on the subjects such as financial analysis, valuation methodologies, intricate financial models and multiple other topics that are associated with financial modeling. Many business organisations, corporations and industries hire professionals who have qualifications and related skills in building complex financial models.
- Complete basic education (10+2)
- Fresher graduates and candidates who are pursuing graduation are eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing professional courses such as CA, CFA, CPA and more can also apply.
Course General Curriculum:
- Introduction to Basic & Advance Excel
- Understanding the concept of Ribbon
- Learning Excel Functions & Shortcuts
- Understanding the rule of Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation & Data presentation
- Tables, charts, bars, graphs & diagrams
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Introduction to Iterative Calculation & Circular Referencing
- What-if Analysis
- Introduction to Accounting Concepts & Financial Statements
- Understanding Ratio & KPI Analysis
- Introduction to Financial Modeling
- Types & Structures of Financial Modeling
- Introduction to Business Valuation
- Types of Business Valuation
Course Duration: Depend upon different course providers, but the average duration lies between 3 to 6 months
Course Average Fees: 10,000 INR to 40,000 INR
The second course is in the line of Top Online Short-Term Finance Courses in Business Accounting & Taxation Course (BAT). The BAT course is highly in demand because multiple and various types of business organisations and industries are looking forward to hiring candidates who have significant qualifications along with certain skill sets associated with business accounting & taxation to enhance business financial productivity, managing or controlling taxation matters. Business Accounting Taxation Course is specifically developed to equip students with important knowledge and necessary skills by educating them on accounting principles and practises associated with various sorts of taxation techniques, laws, and regulations
- Graduation is compulsory in the commerce-related field B.com. BBA and more.
- Finance professionals who are working in the finance industry are also eligible to apply.
Course General Curriculum:
- Introduction to Accounting & Tally
- Accounting Standards
- Tally Software Advance Tally ERP9 & Tally Prime
- Understanding Advance Accounting Tally
- Introduction to GST
- Understanding of all GST Methods
- GST with Tally
- GST Filing
- Introduction to TDS
- TDS with Tally
- TDS Filing
- Introduction to Payroll
- Payroll with Tally
- Introduction to Income Tax
- Income Tax with Tally
- Income Tax E-Filing
- Understanding Advance Excel
- MIS Reporting & Financials
Course Duration: The average course duration is 4 to 6 months and depends upon the specific course provider or course curriculum structure.
Course Average Fees: The average fees of the business accounting & taxation course is 4,5000 INR to 30,000 INR or above.
An investment banking course offers you the knowledge of fundamentals and advanced concepts of investment banking. core topics like MS PowerPoint, MS excel, Financial system fundamentals, derivatives, investment banking technical, business valuation, and other important topics are covered in these courses. It is offered by a number of eminent organizations both online and offline. With the comprehensive knowledge of tools and important software investment banking courses can give a great boost to your career and open up new avenues and job opportunities for excellence.
The GST Practitioner Certification Course became popular after the implementation of Goods and Service Tax (GST) as an indirect tax regime in order to replace multiple types of indirect taxes with one unified tax scheme in 2017 by the government of India. Working with this new tax scheme creates obstacles and challenges for many business organisations and industries to achieve their organisational goals. To reduce or optimize these hurdles, they are started hiring professional experts who have significant knowledge along with essential skills to manage and track GST-related tasks proficiently. The GST Practioner Certification Course is introduced and offered by many renowned institutes as one of the top online short-term finance courses. The course emphasizes guiding and training numerous individuals who are looking forward to establishing a successful career in the taxation area of the finance industry. This comprehensive short-term finance course in GST will assist individuals with equipping the necessary information and abilities to become knowledgeable and proficient in GST compliance, aiding various businesses and taxpayers in meeting their GST requirements. The course provides a thorough understanding of GST and its numerous components, such as GST return filing, invoice preparation, tax payment methods, and more.
- There is not any specific eligibility requirement for GST Practitioner Certification Course. Mostly eligibility for this course depends on different course providers. However, it is recommended candidate should complete his basic education (10+2) from a commerce background.
- Some institutes prefer a graduation degree in commerce and law-related field, respectively.
Course General Curriculum:
- Introduction to Goods & Service Tax
- Type of GST
- Various aspects of GST
- GST Structure & Framework
- Meaning & Understanding of Supply in GST
- Registration Criteria under GST
- Invoicing rules & regulations under GST
- GST filing & return
- Introduction to Composition Scheme under GST
- Understanding Reserve Charge Mechanism
- E-way Bill under GST
- Input Tax Credit & Payment under GST
Course Duration: There is not any fixed duration for GST Practitioner Certification Courses because the duration usually depends from institute to institute and the structure of the course syllabus. Usually, individuals can complete this course within a few months.
Course Average Fees: 2,000 INR to 25,000 INR &
Certified Tally Advance Course
The fourth course is the most common and demanding top online short-term finance course studied by numerous individuals. Tally is considered one of the most popular business management & accounting software that is utilised for managing, tracking and recording multiple business transactions along with other complex business numerical data. The Certified Tally Advance Course help many individuals in learning or understanding basic and advanced knowledge of Tally software and how it is leveraged in the accounting or recording process efficiently. Today tally is implemented and used in almost every sector of the economy because managing finance is the common component in every sector. Professional tally experts are hired by many business organisations, irrespective of their business sizes, industries and companies, to enhance the working accounting process with accuracy. Through this course, interested individuals can equip or develop essential knowledge and skills that are required to become a competent tally expert.
- Any individuals with basic education in accounting are eligible for the Certified Tally Advance Course.
Course General Curriculum:
- Introduction to basics of Tally
- Introduction to Types of Accounts
- Creating a company in Tally
- Understanding Tally user-interface
- Understanding Accounting Standards
- Creating Accounting Masters in Tally
- How to record transactions in Tally
- How to manage inventory in Tally
- Learning to create financial reports such as Profit-Loss statements, Balance sheets, Cash-flow statements and more.
- Learn how to manage tax-related transactions through Tally
- Learn about Tally software & Modules
- How customisation works in Tally
- Introduction to Tally security process & backup
Course Duration: The duration of tally courses depends on various factors, including different course providers and course structure—the average duration range from 1 to 3 months & above.
Course Average Fees: The minimum fee for the course is around INR 3,000, INR 20,000 & above.
- Financial Modeling Interview Questions
- Strategic Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling Course For Beginners
- DCF Financial Modeling
- Can I learn Financial Modeling on my own
- Financial Services Outsourcing
- Equity Research
- Leveraged buyout
- Financial Modeling Programs in India
- Who Uses Financial Models
- Purpose Of Financial Modeling
International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
Last but not least, the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) is one of the internationally recognized and top online short-term finance courses available today. This course helps individuals to understand the structure of global accounting standards, which are implemented in multiple business organisations and companies globally. The course or program focuses on providing knowledge of many important subjects associated with financial reporting, such as financial statement analysis, how to create financial reports, rules or regulations for financial analysis along with reporting and various other crucial topics. Candidates after completing the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) course, obtain the necessary knowledge along with developing skill sets to become competent professionals in order to apply IFRS at global business platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, accounting, economics and other related domain.
- Candidate should have work experience of 2-3 years in accounting or concerning fields.
- Introduction to IFRS
- Structure of IFRS
- Understanding the use of IFRS
- Presentation of Financial Statement
- Revenue/ Profit Recognition in Financial Statements
- Accounting for assets & liabilities
- Introduction to Group Accounting
- Understanding Presentation & Disclosure
Course Average Duration: The IFRS average course duration starts from 3 to 6 months.
Course Average Fees: INR 25,000 to INR 35,000 INR & above
There are many institutes famous institutes providing top online short-term finance courses globally to individuals who are dreaming of building their career in the finance world. Selecting the best institute is quite a tiresome and challenging task because there are many factors an individual should have to look at before deciding on any one. Below, I mentioned or listed the top ten institutes offering top online short-term finance courses to individuals all around the world. After this, we will explore what are the factors to consider before choosing online short-term finance courses.
- IIM SKILLS
- CFI Education
- Knowledge Hut
- Imarticus Learning
- Indian Institute of Financial Planning
- IMS Proschool
- The Wallstreet School
- Henry Harvin
- BSE Institute Limited
These are the list of top course providers who are offering comprehensive design with a proper training program associated with each specific short-term finance course. Individuals are recommended to look into these instituted, which are categorized into ranking and critically examine the courses provided by them and then take final decision respectively.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Short-Term Finance Courses
There are multiple and a variety of factors to be considered by individuals when choosing a top online short-term finance course. Here are the common key aspects that need to contemplate by individuals before registering for any online finance course platform.
- Individuals should keenly analyse the structure of the syllabus and understand the topics that are covered in the courses. They should align the course structure in respect of their specific area of interest in the finance domain.
- Before enrolling on any online institutes, individuals are recommended to research the qualification, teaching and industry experience of the course instructor or trainer.
- Individuals should comprehensively understand the course format and delivery structure. Many institutes are providing multiple ways to pursue short-term finance courses, including through live classes on weekdays and weekends, along with self-paced learning programs.
- Individuals are also advised to look into reviews of the courses they want to pursue along with reviews of institutes on instructors who are providing the course.
- Individuals also determine which institutes provide certification and placement assistance support after the completion of the short-term finance courses. They must also look for certificate authenticity or whether it is globally accepted or not.
- The last factor, which is the most compulsory component that is necessary to consider, is the duration and fee structure of each course. Online short-term finance courses should have been completed within a few months or before a year. Then only courses are regarded as short-term. The fees of the course may vary according to different institutes.
Finance is a universal topic which is studied globally by every finance enthusiast or individual who is looking forward to pursuing a career in the finance industry. Top online short-term finance courses are introduced and presented by several renowned institutes that are helping numerous individuals to shape and build their careers in the world of finance. In this article, I extensively describe the top online short-term finance courses along with the importance of these online short-term finance courses. One of the main tasks or objectives of individuals is to decide on an institute from where they obtain education or develop skills. Through this article, individuals would explore top institutes that are providing online short-term finance courses, and they also discover relevant factors in order to choose an institute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is it challenging to pursue online short-term finance courses?
Answer: To pursue online-short term finance courses is challenging or manageable according to different types of participants. These courses help participants in developing or upgrading specific financial skills along with educating them in financial knowledge through theoretical and practical approaches. Participants who can manage their schedules properly are able to pursue these courses without any obstacles or challenges, whereas participants who are busy in their job or any work face challenges in pursuing short-term finance courses.
Question: How much do top online short-term finance courses cost?
Answer: The cost of online short-term finance courses depends upon various important factors, including the institutions that are offering the courses, curriculum structure, mode of studying that can be online live classes or self-paced study modules, duration of the courses and various other significant factors.
Question: Can an individual from non-finance background pursue short-term online finance courses?
Answer: Yes, many institutions offer online short-term finance courses, which are designed in a way that individuals from a non-finance background are also able to take these online short-term finance courses independently. These courses provide teaching in specific finance topics, from foundational concepts to advance ones, which helps participants understand the subjects comprehensively who are not from the finance background.