How to Build an Empire With Elementor Page Builder 2023
A page builder/website builder is a tool that allows designing the webpage., wherein it contains a set of fonts, themes, layouts, etc. When it comes to the best page builder, the Elementor Page Builder steals the show. It offers many benefits and user-friendly.
For those who are very new to the WordPress site and have no clue about how to design the webpage: Elementor Pro is the savior. One can use it with minimal expertise because Elementor Page Builder doesn’t require any coding background. You can design an amazing website even if you are not aware of HTML, CSS, PHP coding languages.
The main advantage of using the Elementor page builder is, it works live. Hence it has more users in WordPress and offers an advanced and well-designed look for any website because it has a collection of innumerable high-end page designs with advanced capabilities.
Why Choose Elementor Page Builder?
Yes! As it says, you can easily use it by dragging the features directly from the options. And land them onto the page, wherever you want to. Since it is the easiest way to design any website, people love using the Elementor page builder.
Easy and Instant
Works way too faster than any other. As it is a live theme, provides a great interface to work with and consumes less time to design
Frontend Page Builder
This is the best frontend page builder available in WordPress. There is no requirement of hiring a professional web developer/backend support to build the website. Anybody with no coding language can use to build this plugin to build any webpage.
This platform helps to design many themed websites right from creating one’s own blogs, articles to E-commerce, websites, and landing pages.
Elementor is a versatile and well-optimized plugin in WordPress because is compatible with all devices i.e. mobile, tablet or laptop, etc. And also, it is available in 50 different languages.
One can use this plugin to perform various functions i.e., to add an icon, image, widgets, pop-ups, etc.
There are two versions of the Elementor page builder, one is free Elementor, and the other one is Elemtor Pro which is a paid version.
Learn the advanced features of online marketing with the Best Online Digital Marketing Course
Want to know the difference between Elementor and Elementor Pro? Let’s dig in;
Features of Elementor (Free):
- Access to only limited designs: You can select the designs which are available for free
- A restricted theme builder: A theme builder is useful in the customization of the webpage. When you opt for the Free version, it is restricted to use only a few
- No customer feedback forms: Feedback forms play a major role in ranking on SEO which you don’t get in this version
- No access to the professional template, widgets, blocks, slides, and more.
Overall, the free version is decent and simple which is accessible to limited tools and designs.
Features of Elementor Pro (Paid):
- Access to unlimited designs
- Customize the page however you want with the help of theme builders
- Access to many professional templates, widgets, slides, animated headlines, and more
Looking into the features of these two, it will be useful if you go for Elementor Pro for professional purposes. Because it offers multi-benefits for any content writer.
However, on the other hand, if you are new to this WordPress platform and want to gain practice by doing trial and error methods. Subsequently, use the free version of Elementor as it is recommended for freshers.
Learn how to create the most effective content with the Best Content Writing Course
More courses for you
Moving further, let’s see how to build a website using Elementor:
- Firstly, you need to install the Elementor page builder. To install, go to the WordPress dashboard>>plugins>>add new >>search plugins. In the search bar, enter Elementor and search for the tool.
- Secondly, you have to install and activate the elementor plugin in WordPress. You can also install the elementor plugin by visiting the official elementor page and download it.
- If you are a beginner and not aware of installing a WordPress plugin, go through this step-by-step tutorial. This post briefly explains the installation of any plugin on WordPress.
- After that, go to the WordPress dashboard, you can see the Elementor segment. Click on it and go to the settings option to change the plugin settings. By default, there will be an auto-check on posts and pages under the post types section as shown in the picture, which you can customize as per the requirement. You can also check for the exclude roles option as per the need. There will be a default font and usage data tracking option. Most importantly, make sure to click the save changes option if you happen to make any changes.
- Now go to pages section>>add new and enter the page name you want to build. Meanwhile don’t forget to update the design template as Elementor full width, which you can find the option on the right-hand side of the page. Now, click on edit with elementor and start creating the page.
- This is how the elementor page builder looks.
- Likewise, start designing a web page of your niche by launching Elementor on WordPress.
- There are two options available while creating any page, one is you can build page by page right from scratch, or you can select a ready-made template as another option. Tailor-made templates are way better because they offer many professionally designed built-in templates, which can customize based on our needs without any hassle.
- You can design the page by choosing any template from the add template section and insert it. Later customize accordingly. There are more than 100+ pre-designed templates in elementor, you can choose any of them and create a beautiful webpage. Check this page for detailed information on the templates.
- One can even create their own templates by saving the template which you have created from scratch and save it for future related works/any kind of works.
There are more than 300 blocks in the elementor platform which one can combine with the webpage. These blocks are sub-categories of templates that are pre-designed and they even offer options like testimonials, services, products, call to action, etc. You can implement them on the webpage to increase visibility and reach the audience.
The next part includes layout creation. The following 3 parts in the elementor page builder helps in designing a perfect layout as per one’s choice, namely;
Sections are blocks that you can drag and drop as per the requirement. Each section can have any number of columns. Likewise, these sections and columns can have their own colors, appearance, content, design, etc.
Widgets are the pre-written scripts/informative content blocks that one can include while designing a webpage. Certainly, there are more than 40 widgets available in the updated version of Elementor. It provides all the necessary scripts which you want to imply on your website to increase readability.
Needless to say, elementor is user-friendly that all you have to do is just drag the widget which you want to insert into the section/column of the webpage and drop it into the respective place and there you go!
Let’s discuss more on different types of widgets available
This widget is responsible for the editing of an image. It works on the size of the image, renaming, cropping, and helps in other settings.
It helps in adding a video to the website. You can add any video from Youtube and Vimeo. It adds the video by keeping its resolution intact.
As the name, it looks after the image and the headline section concerning the picture. Also allows entering the text regarding the image upload. You can alter/enter any text to justify the picture.
This is a huge section of the widgets. It offers more than 600 icons to design the webpage. They include almost every icon to complement the content of the website. Say, for example, home icon, e-mail, tools, timer, keys, etc.
These icons provide icons that represent social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., and so the name social icons
The image carousel makes a slider of selected images. Therefore this widget helps create an eye-catchy homepage with a rotating carousel/slideshow with all the required content. This is a popular widget where many web developers use for website creation. Also, it changes the overall outlook of the webpage.
The counter widget gives information on the stats, the number of views, and the number of profile visitors. On the other hand, it tells you how well the webpage is performing in terms of reaching the audience.
Tabs are rectangular blocks that are available in both horizontal and vertical forms. One can align the tabs as per the content. You can use any number of tabs on a page.
Toggle helps to switch the pages, features, the effects from one state/page to another. This works well in the FAQ section
Alert is a widget that looks like a highlighted/colored box. As a result, it helps to draw the attention of people towards the page.
This widget allows easy insert of any shortcodes using the plugins.
The name itself says everything. This widget allows us to cut off the excerpt in the archive pages.
Google maps certainly allow embedding the maps/geographical status into the webpage.
It is a thin line that helps to segregate different sections on the page. However, it increases the visibility of the page.
To add columns to the post wherever they are required.
Helps to add the headline of the content that appears on top of the post. Headlines play a major role in targeting the audience so be choosy in selecting a good one.
Firstly, this widget is a WYSIWYG text editor. Secondly, it works the same as that of WordPress editor with no much difference.
It controls the design of the buttons on the page
This widget helps to display customer testimonials on the page. In other words, they show customer feedback/reviews in an audio or video format or even the text format.
This is the same as that of the Image box. But, it looks after the editing works of the icon in place of an image.
This forms an integral part of the website because people notice the post by looking into the set of images found in the gallery. This icon helps to update the images in an aligned manner
A list of icons that are selected to add to the post.
It helps to let the creator of the page know how far they have come in terms of website building.
This widget shows the list of content that can be collapsible.
To add any skills, expertise with a particular rating and so the name star rating. This explicates the social proof in the format of star rating.
HyperText Markup Language helps to input the codes into the webpage/to flow the text using coding language.
You can link any menu to this menu anchor.
- Sidebar: The sidebar is a widget that helps to align the sidebar to the designed page.
It helps to add audio/mp3 to the page. If you add an mp3 to the post, it grabs the audience’s attention which increases the stats of the page.
Spacer widget in the elementor page builder helps to add space between two different sections or two different columns that consequently enhance the outlook of the page. This works similarly to the divider widget.
These are the widgets one can find in the elementor page builder. Specifically, they form an integral part of the website designing by providing an excellent feature, as a result, we get a well-optimized webpage.
Above all, widgets make half of the content writer’s job. In fact, widgets are useful in creating a webpage without any hassle.
To sum up the article about the Elementor page builder, the above factors contribute truly to create a classic and ideal webpage using the Elementor page builder.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Explain the difference between Elementor and Elementor Pro?
Both are used to build WordPress websites, but elementor pro provides access to more tools that help web developers to build a professional website.
- Does Elementor work with all the themes?
It works with all the themes that respect the WordPress standard coding by the Codex.
- Is this helpful in editing WooCommerce pages?
Yes! It helps to edit the cart and the checkout page along with the product template.
- Can we create our own theme?
Yes! You can create your own theme in the Elementor page builder. You can save them and use them for any of the future works.
- How do we start working with this theme builder?
All you have to do is install both Elementor Free and The Pro one to get started.
- Can we design any pop-ups?
Yes! You can design a pop-up like how you design any webpage. For instance, these pop-ups can include widgets, forms, templates, etc.
- Can we edit our blog using this page builder?
This is a tailor-made webpage builder for a blog. Moreover, this is one of the fastest and quickest ways to edit a blog.
- Does it work with all plugins or only customized ones?
Firstly, yes! It does work with all the plugins without any hassle. Secondly, If you happen to experience any issues regarding you can contact them for assistance.
- Can we trigger the pop-up at any place on my page?
Yes! You can trigger any pop-ups on your page but there are two types of pop-ups available i.e. manual pop-ups and automatic pop-ups, likewise one can choose any.
- Elementor page builder has any templates specifically designed for pop-ups?
Yes! There are pre-designed pop-up templates and hundreds of designs are also available to use.
- Can we display more than one pop-ups on the same page?
Indeed! You can use several pop-ups on the same page.
- Give some examples for the pop-ups we can create on the Elementor page builder?
You can create any number of pop-ups on the page namely login forms, promotion, and sales, timer, announcements, giveaway, etc.
- Can we incorporate pop-ups for e-mail marketing tools?
Yes! Pop-ups can always be used for e-mail marketing tools like MailChimp, Sender, GetResponse, Slack, etc.
- Do you have any demo version of Elementor Pro?
There is no demo version. However, there is a refund policy that allows you to cancel before 30 days and apply for a refund.
- Explain the difference between Elementor and Elementor Pro?
To conclude the article, if you are new to the website business, blog writing, article writing. And on the other hand, you own a website and can not even afford any web designer or web developer. At last, you have no clue about coding languages to build a website on your own. Also, you want the website to be as successful as the competition websites.
If you are one among them who is currently experiencing these issues regarding website building and yet to decide. Then go for Elementor page builder, indeed it’s a savior, and by using this page builder the standards of the website will truly be set high. In fact, you get a pixel-perfect website design that looks no less than any other website.
Creating a pixel-perfect website not only increases the standards but also increases the traffic for the webpage.
While designing any website, choosing the right theme is equally important. For instance, if the website is related to cooking and kitchen but you choose the theme of photography. It doesn’t make any sort of sense. Hence choose the themes or create the themes accordingly.
Elementor is a top-rated page builder in the industry. This is a highly recommended tool. All those who have designed with Elementor, have shared only positive reviews on it. Because of its drag and drop editor feature, this tool has raised its market in the town.
In the above video, you can learn about building a website without having any knowledge of coding and also design without any complications. You just drag the icon of your selection and drop it wherever you want it to be in the article.
Any content writer in the industry would love to work with the Elementor page builder as it provides a hassle-free experience. And also they say it is more fun to work with. Besides, there is an infinite number of options we get in this page builder to explore and use them on the posts/articles.
Thus elementor page builder makes a layman/layperson into an in-house web designer where you can access everything at your finger point. However, you can’t explore all the tools at once, one should keep using them to get a good hold of them. Keep practicing it and raise the website standards.
To conclude Elementor page builder in a word is the ULTIMATE tool to build the page. Yes! Ultimate is the word that describes its benefits. As of now, no other tool is as used as an element. It offers extensive features to convert an average-looking website to a high-definition website without any flaws.
This article summarizes the key features, benefits, properties, and uses of the Elementor page builder.
If you want an article describing any other page builders, themes, plugins, tools for website creation. Please mention the tool/plugin name in the comment section below.
Hope the article was informative!