Best 7 Digital Marketing Courses In Oxford With Placements
The technique of promoting products and services through the use of online technologies is known as “digital marketing.” It involves promoting marketing efforts using social media, emails, mobile applications, and search engines. Digital marketing is more affordable, provides immediate, real-time results than traditional marketing, and makes it easier for marketers to connect with their target audience. Globally, there is a significant demand for digital marketers, and there are several chances in nations like Australia, Canada, the United States, and India. Companies from all sectors are looking for experts in content strategy and digital advertising. Digital marketing is here to stay, and there is a growing need for digital marketing experts as internet usage increases tremendously. To benefit from this growing demand, you must first complete a Digital Marketing course at an accredited institution. The practical experience and problem-solving skills that the course should impart are only available from reputable institutions. In this article today we will discuss the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
1. Digital Marketing Course – IIM SKILLS
The best education is available through self-paced and live online learning programs from IIM SKILLS at affordable pricing. They are always looking for innovative, well-liked skill-development programs that could speed up people’s career advancement.
Course Fees: £381.24
Mode of Delivery: Online
Course Duration: 180 hrs
It breaks down complex ideas into easy-to-follow directions, making it easier for laypeople to understand each subject. All of their courses are thought-provoking and educational, and they all promise to exceed your expectations.
The Digital Marketing Master Course from IIM SKILLS enables you to receive complete, useful education. You will finish practical tasks on topics like SEO, site building, social media marketing, and email marketing after taking an online course in digital marketing. It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Course Modules –
- WordPress Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- Online Reputation Management
- Content Writing And Blogging
- Media Buying
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Digital Infographic Resume Preparation
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Keyword Planner
- Toast SEO
- 180 hours of instruction are provided on weekdays and weekends.
- Workshops with demonstrations for hands-on learning
- Learn how to operate equipment and tools
- Placement Support
- Free access for life to the LMS
- A paid two-month internship that is guaranteed.
- certification and a recommendation letter.
- There are more than 300 placement partners available to assist with interviews.
- developing a mentorship program that is specifically tailored for digital marketing businesses and careers.
- Take advantage of the chance to publish your first blog in the Times of India.
- Create a podcast and launch it on Apple, Google, and Spotify.
- Once your YouTube channel is up and running, start your affiliate marketing campaign.
Contact: +919580740740, [email protected]
Other related courses:
2. Oxford Digital Marketing: Disruptive Strategy Program – Said Business School (University of Oxford)
The University of Oxford’s Sad Business School (also known as Oxford Sad or SBS) is a business school that bears the name of its founding patron Wafic Sad. As a School, it focuses on solving intricate global problems. The goal is to provide business executives with the skills they will need to improve and equitably distribute wealth throughout the world.
For creative marketing and advertising professionals who need to build and implement disruptive strategies to foster future business value and growth, the Oxford Digital Marketing: Disruptive Strategy Program was created. It is a cutting-edge, highly practical program. To provide you with a thorough understanding of disruptive changes in the digital marketing world and to equip you with an open mind for future opportunities, the program was developed by Oxford Sad faculty and top industry professionals with input from the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative.
Course Duration: 8 weeks
Mode of Delivery: Online
Course Fees: £1,900
- Marketing Disrupted
- Marketing Psychology
- Value Creation
- Established Digital Marketing Channels
- Emerging Digital Marketing Channels
- Power of Communities and Influence
- Measurement, Experimentation, and Analytics
- The Future of Marketing
- Participants get to explore various Oxford-specific frameworks and technologies
- Presented in cooperation with the 2U, Inc. brand GetSmarter, a provider of digital education
- With the aid of a special online campus, you will be a part of a community that is studying together.
- Oxford Sad faculty and top industry professionals can offer advice, and you can join the Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn.
- It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone: +44(0)7701 305954
3. Digital Marketing – Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes adopts a global perspective, expanding its global reach and advancing its internationally renowned research. Their great academics, who are gifted, supported in their professional development, and innovative in their delivery, contribute to their high student satisfaction with teaching quality. This gives the motivated students a stimulating learning environment, an opportunity to improve skills both inside and outside of the classroom and co-curricular initiatives to stimulate their interest and sharpen their talents.
It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford because your preparation for the modern world of audience outreach through a variety of fascinating methods is provided by this Digital Marketing course. To help you get a more complete understanding of the use of digital marketing tools and strategies and their integration into a larger marketing plan, this course will expand on your experiences with digital marketing as consumers. You will be engaged in a course with a strong employer focus, working on actual marketing projects in our brand-new Social Media Lab, which is furnished with the newest, industry-standard hardware and software.
Course Duration: 3 years (full time); 4 years (with placement)
Up to 8 years (part-time)
Mode of Delivery: Offline
Course Fees: £9,250 – home students (full-time)
£15,500 – international students (full time)
- Financial and Accounting Information
- Developing Academic Skills
- Developing Digital Marketing Skills
- Introduction to Marketing in a Digital World
- Marketing Research
- Creativity for Marketing
- Developing and Planning Events
- Maths and Digital Technology for Business
- Raising Individual Financial Awareness
- Applied Financial Skills
- Aspects of Marketing
- Customer Insights
- Integrated and Digital Media Campaign Management
- Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Business Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- Innovation and Creativity
- Environmentally Sustainable Business
- Independent Study
- Managing Non-Profit Organisations
- Managing Digital Business
- Omni Channel Marketing
- Product and Brand Management
Optional Placement work
Year 4 (or 3 if Placement does not opt)
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing Futures
- Digital Marketing Lab Live Project
- Ethics and Responsibility in Marketing
- Professional Practice
- Contemporary Consumer Behavior
- Developing Contemporary Retail Experience
- Dissertation in Business and Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurial Business Management
- Independent Study
- International Marketing
- Discussions, debates, group and individual activities, and assignment supervision may be included in modules, which can also involve lectures, seminars, or workshops. Only coursework is used for evaluation, and it consists of a variety of group and individual projects.
- Each level of study includes a combination of both individual and group-based exams, and students receive excellent assistance from tutors when creating coursework.
- While attending Brookes, you might be eligible to participate in a study exchange in Europe or abroad. The second year is the most common time for exchanges.
- Students can use the social media lab at the school to obtain specialized software and data as well as practice using some of the tools used in business.
Phone: 01865 484 454
4. MSc. In Digital Marketing – University of Southampton
The University of Southampton’s M.Sc. in Digital Marketing program is intended for students who wish to get a deeper understanding of the digital tools and strategies accessible to marketers today. You will have the chance to investigate the demands of the digital marketing sector and gain knowledge and skills in a wide range of digital and social media marketing areas.
You may get the skills required for a position in digital marketing by enrolling in this specialist UK course. Their academics combine research with subject-matter experience to incorporate the most recent developments from the field into your study. The students will be prepared to enter the field with the most in-demand talents and hence it is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Course Duration: 1 year
Mode of Delivery: Offline
Course Fees: £13,000 (home students)
£25,000 (international students)
- Building Customer Insight
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Communication Design
- Research Methods for Marketing
- Digital Marketing Applications
- Dissertation for Marketing
- Web Development and Managing Digital Design
- Marketing Practice-Based Dissertation
- Services Marketing
- The university runs a program called DigiChamps (Digital Champions). This is a paid project to assist teams from the community who require knowledge about digital marketing.
- You’ll be urged to participate in online debates and be supported by academics and colleagues from across the world as you create blogs, work on developing your online presence, and expand your professional network.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a designation of quality in business education recognized globally, has certified the curriculum.
- You will be required to continue your education on your own through independent study when you are not participating in lectures, seminars, or other scheduled events.
- Written exams and a variety of coursework evaluations, such as essays, reports, portfolios, presentations, performances, and projects, are examples of assessment methods. Your module grade is calculated using the marks from summative exams.
- Your course’s modules’ content will be precisely matched to the skills and understanding of the teaching team, who will be educating you. Senior academics, professionals with industry experience, demonstrators, and technical officers make up the team. So it is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Tel: +44(0)23 8059 5000
Email ID: [email protected]
5. Business and Digital Marketing BSc. – Falmouth University
The Business & Digital Marketing BSc at Falmouth University is a well-known digital marketing degree program that is recognized in Oxford (Hons). As you get a thorough understanding of the principles of digital marketing, they let students explore the theory underlying the practical, real-world issues they resolve. Students also gain better presentation, pitching, and planning abilities for more effective communication.
In this course, you will learn to harness cultural awareness, creativity, and business acumen to deliver impactful marketing strategies across a variety of digital platforms. This includes learning to solve complex problems, navigate consumer psychology, and delve deeply into big data to understand the ethics of your practice. It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Course Duration: 3 years
Mode of teaching: Offline
Course Fees: £9,250 per year (for UK students)
£17,460 per year (for International students)
- Market Intelligence
- Present and Future of Marketing Communications
- The Art of Strategy
- Decision Making and Consumer Behaviour
- Design Thinking
- Navigating Uncertainty
- Complex Problem-Solving
- B2B and the Marketing Ecosystem
- Intelligent Brand Building
- Demonstrating Sustainability
- Financial Insights
- Collaborative Project: Marketing in Digital Environments
- Creative & Ethical Leadership
- DataLab: Generation, Analysis, Iteration
- Consumer Psychology and Emotion by Design
- Professional Practice and Research
- Social Action Project
- The academic theories that underpin the actual business world are provided by the teaching team, who have a wealth of practical experience. You will also gain knowledge from the sector-specific mentors at the University through ongoing engagement.
- Each module will typically consist of a one-hour lecture and a two-hour seminar in which you’ll apply what you’ve learned to real-world tasks while receiving assistance from the instructors.
- Falmouth employs a method called “digitally enhanced learning & teaching.” Seminars, tutorials, and studio teaching will always take place in person, with some more specialized components taking place online either live or in previously recorded form.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the top professional marketing organization, has recognized the Business & Digital Marketing BSc (Hons) program.
- It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Phone: +44(0) 1326 213730
Email ID: [email protected]
6. Digital Marketing Management MSc. – Coventry University
As a university that offers education, Coventry University offers a variety of interesting undergraduate and graduate courses both on campus and online. They are a forward-thinking, contemporary university with a proud history of offering top-notch instruction and a concentration on practical research. In all academic fields, including health, design, and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios, and computing centers, students have access to cutting-edge tools and resources. The students have access to project and placement options that improve their employability after graduation thanks to their connections with cutting-edge enterprises and organizations in the public and nonprofit sectors.
This course gives you the chance to investigate how digital marketing strategies are developed, how it is measured and optimized, and how you may become a leader in the field.
The course is taught using a mixture of in-person instruction and online lectures and tutorials. It is designed to give a mix of classroom and lab-based activities. The final semester concentrates a lot of attention on the postgraduate dissertation or consulting assignment, which could lead to fewer overall teaching contact hours. It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Course Duration: 1 year (full-time)
2 years (part-time)
Mode of teaching: a mix of in-person instruction and online courses and tutorials
Course Fees: £14,550 per year (for UK students)
£18,250 per year (for international students)
- Contemporary issues in research
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Disruptive Technology in Marketing
- Marketing Planning, Strategy, and Control
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Managing Global Marketing Teams
- Leading Strategic Change through Innovation and Creativity
- Study at the DigiComm Lab (depending on availability), a facility created for marketing students where you can gain practical experience with the newest technology.
- You can get information in digital marketing that could be useful in a prospective future profession in digital marketing by taking modules on subjects like managing digital marketing projects and disruptive technologies.
- Coventry University is a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accredited study center, giving you the chance to top up your master’s degree and earn the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing certification after completing this course.
- Aims to assist you in developing the ability to study on your own, work independently and creatively, and combine theory and practice in challenging situations.
- By completing the Postgraduate Dissertation/Consultancy Project, you can expand your field of expertise.
Phone: +44(0)24 7765 7688
Email ID: [email protected]
7. MSc. Digital Marketing and Analytics – University of Winchester
To ensure that your target audience sees and responds to your digital material, Winchester’s Digital Marketing and Analytics program advances your knowledge and skills in this area. The training also improves your data analytics skills, enabling you to create and use effective digital marketing campaigns to connect with customers, clients, and partners. You acquire a general understanding of the development of marketing and the influence of digital technologies on marketing theory and practice, as well as the ability to assess consumer behavior models used to account for digital consumers and keep track of shifting trends across a range of industries. It is one of the best Digital Marketing courses in Oxford.
Course Duration: 1 year (Full Time)
Mode of Teaching: Offline
Course Fees: £8,550 ( For UK students)
£14,800 (For International Students)
- Digital Transformation in Marketing
- Web Design and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- Consumer Analysis and Insight
- With real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and tours to actual workplaces modules teachers use hands-on learning techniques including workshops as well
- There is a lot of interaction with industry professionals and chances for optional, non-credit fieldwork and internships.
- Live briefs from firms dealing with problems right now or recent case studies are given to students.
- Students receive timely and relevant feedback on their academic development and accomplishment.
- Essays, portfolios, supervised independent work, presentations, written tests, and practical performances are examples of assessment kinds.
- Every academic year, the university is happy to provide its students with a free printing allowance of £20.
Email: [email protected]
Other relevant readings:
IIM SKILLS Digital Marketing Course Review
Financial Modeling Courses in London
SEO Courses in the UK With Placement Assistance
- Why Digital Marketing is in high demand?
The top three fastest growing positions are all in social media, with Social Media Coordinator increasing by 19%, Community Manager increasing by 18.1%, and Social Media Assistant growing by 16.5%. Digital marketing skills are in high demand. Moreover, you’ll also get to experience diversity in a setting where you may advance personally and professionally. Benefits include high educational equity, brief course lengths, well-equipped labs, a library full of written and digital materials, and more. Because of this, Digital Marketing is in high demand.
2. What is the typical income for graduates of one of these top Digital Marketing programs in Oxford?
Between £22,000 to £34,343 is the typical compensation for graduates of one of these prestigious Digital Marketing programs in Oxford.
3. Who can apply for these best Digital Marketing Courses in Oxford?
- Those who hold traditional marketing jobs desire to expand their skill set.
- Those in top management who work in marketing
- new graduates who are ready to immediately expand their understanding of digital marketing
- owners of small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to use contemporary digital strategies for their firm.
4. What types of job profiles am I eligible to apply for after completing one of these best digital marketing courses in Oxford?
After completing one of these best digital marketing courses in Oxford, several job profiles become available to you. These are –
- CRM Manager
- Project Manager
- Industry Analyst
- Database Marketer
- Marketing Scientist
- Marketing Director
- Expert in Digital Channel Support
- Cloud Security Consultant
- Associate manager
Conclusion on top digital marketing courses in Oxford:
Online courses in digital marketing are offered by several schools across the globe. While some of them are cost-free, others require payment. Their main objective is to teach you digital marketing techniques and tactics that will help you expand your business or brand. You will learn how to use social media marketing in these courses to advance your career and expand your business. It helps you expand the reach of your company by increasing subscribers on various social media channels. We hope that this post has assisted you in choosing the best digital marketing courses to launch your career in the field. We have listed the best digital marketing courses in Oxford to help you get started with your digital marketing.