Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in Benoni With Practical Training
According to Statista, more than 25 million people in South Africa will be using smartphones in 2023. In online marketing, it is predicted by the same portal that more than 71% of total spending on digital ads will be generated by smartphones in 2027. There, you can understand the potentiality of a smartphone in Benoni City. The South African business market has been disrupted by big tech giants like Apple, Google, and Microsoft at the regional level. They have focused on online advertisements compared to the traditional offline models; thus, digital marketing courses in Benoni are becoming popular daily.
In this article, I will discuss the institutes for learning digital marketing courses in Benoni, along with a few other details. So scroll down slowly.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS features digital marketing courses in Benoni for individual learners. All the conducted classes are done in a virtual mode with learning management support. The institutes offer paid internships for every learner. They provide two two-month experience certificates after successful completion of the five months of training. After every class is recorded, classes’ links will be sent through emails as there is no more missing episode of classes. The whole course is segmented with case studies, learning, and project assignment submissions. IIMSkills takes an online examination before providing a certificate in Digital Marketing Course.
Duration: The duration of the course is five months, including internship sessions. (3 months course + 2 months paid internship, fixed stipend)
Cost: ZAR 8189
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Search Engine Marketing|
|WordPress Web Development|
|Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy|
|Online Reputation Management|
|Content Writing And Blogging|
|Digital Infographic Resume Preparation|
Importance of Digital marketing:
- Low resistance for entering: Suppose you have a small business and want to enter into the digital marketing space in that you don’t need a substantial amount of money. You can go to Google to list your business so that you can get enough leads shortly.
- Real-time measurable growth: For instance, if you have run an ad campaign on Google, then the effect of the running ads is instantaneous on Google. People will visit your webpage in real time. You can check the performance of the website on the Google Analytics dashboard. All the results are measurable in numerical. For example, you can check how many clicks your ad has, for instance, Fifty ad clicks. Conventional modes of marketing instruments never measure the actual growth of the results, like hoarding can’t measure clicks at the end of the day.
- High Return on Investment from digital marketing
- Global Customer reach
- Worpress Learning
- SEO for website
- Google Ads
- Email marketing
- Social Media networks
- Google Analytics
- E-com marketing
- Quora course
- Digital graphics
- Blog writing
- Paid media burying
- Affiliate marketing
- YouTube marketing
- Automation tools
- Financial Modeling Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
- Data Analytics Course
+919580740740, [email protected]
Know About Our Students From Across The World
2. Capetown University
The University of Capetown provides various digital marketing courses in Benoni. The courses are online in nature. The courses are explained in detail below.
- Brand Management Course
Brand management is the creation and execution of plans designed to strengthen consumers’ perception of a brand. Brand management is an ongoing operational activity within a consumer business or the business organization as well. It intends to enhance brand loyalty and, therefore, to grow brand equity. So an important part of brand management is making sure that everything aligns with your chosen brand identity; these include things like your products and their packaging, your communication, any events you run, any sub-brands that you have, and, of course, any stylistic choices and elements that run alongside all of this. It gives your organization the research basis, the guidelines, and the strategies to enhance your brand’s reputation with your customers. You do that through everything from your physical products, your digital collateral and your human interactions.
Course duration: 2 months
- Digital Marketing Copywriting
Advertisement is necessary for promotion. For example, suppose ABC company has brought out a protein bar for health-conscious people. The sales of the protein bar are not in automation mode in the market because the customer doesn’t know about it. Therefore, a written story for ads is necessary.
Course duration: 1.5 months
- Market Research course: Here, the consumer buying journey and competitive analyses will be taught. Course duration: 1.5 months
- Product management of Digital Products– Duration:1.5 months
- Search Engine Optimization courses– Duration:2.5 months
- Learning about various social media-Duration: 2 months
- Website designing for marketing domains– Duration: 2.5 months
- Learning of several marketing analytics.– Duration: 2 months
- Digital Marketing Courses in South Africa
- Digital Marketing Courses in New York
- Digital Marketing Courses in North Carolina
- Digital Marketing Courses in Florida
- Digital Marketing Courses in Maine
- Digital Marketing Courses in Leeds
Vegaschool is an independent institution offering digital marketing courses in Benoni. The course is a one-year online course. This course is in distance mode. An autonomous governing body, IIE, has affiliated with the course. The institute has developed a distanced learning system through which the class will be conducted. A tutor will be allotted to a group of students for all the doubt-clearing questions. The questions will be answered through online meetings. The classes will be conducted via video conferences. The class will be live interaction. A team leader will be allotted for daily confusion of the student and other queries. There will be a distance information centre for students regarding conveying other useful conversations and study schedules. A full study plan will be given with study material for helping students as an academic calendar. The booklist will be provided with the material for further reading elements. The certificate exam will be conducted on campus or at an authenticated study centre.
- A stable internet connection with unlimited data usage
- A dedicated PC with minimum Windows 7 supported
- Supported Internet browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Printed online textbook
- A student has to dedicate 30 to 35 hours weekly to studies
Soft Skills Required for This Course:
- Discipline: one way to look at discipline is the exchange of immediate satisfaction for enduring self-respect, meaning doing the things that we need to do now to look back on what we’ve done and what we’ve accomplished with pride and respect within ourselves. Another way to look at discipline is often when people are unsuccessful. That comes from people giving up what they want most for what they want now, saying the same thing a couple of different ways.
- Self-motivation: we can always be motivated if anything challenges our thought patterns. Suppose several puzzles were given to two boys. After some time, they solved the puzzles. After that, a teacher said to one boy, ‘You did that puzzle because you are a hard-working kid!’ Another teacher said to another boy, ‘You are an intelligent kid; therefore, you have solved this puzzle.’ Now look, if another task is given to the same two boys, then the hard-working boy will be challenged by the new work. Therefore, he will do the same task. The other intelligent kid will be bored by the new task because this will not challenge his thinking. As the course is distant, you have to hard work because it will challenge your thinking with the study materials.
- Inner peace: There are a lot of escapes which are there in today’s world, as is this internet and so much content everywhere, so we just keep ourselves engaged or busy in something or the other that could work no matter where we are living. Still, to get a successful result in distance study, we should have mental peace because we have a lot to study and a lot of pressing tools.
Eligibility of the Course:
- NSC certificate with 30% in English
- NCV certificate with 40% in English
- SC or SCA certificate with 34% in English
- SAQA certificate with 30% in English
- Age limit: 23 to 45 age at the time of admission with minimum work experience
- If a candidate does not have any formal education, then admission will be made with an in-house exam.
- Digital academic literature
- Principles and strategies of online marketing
- Quantitative thinking techniques
- Traditional marketing approaches
- Online marketing part-2
- Website development
- 21st-century marketing strategies
- Integrated work approach learning
4. Institute of Marketing Management (IMM) South Africa
IMM is operating digital marketing courses in Benoni. The course name is Applied Digital Marketing Certificate. The course is an online course.
Cost: ZAR 5,900, including taxes
Duration: 10 months
Modules: The course has one hundred and fifty-two lessons, nine hours of video lessons, online tutor support, and portfolio creation sessions.
- Webinar orientation program with personalized timetable assignment submission
- Applied projects within the lesson’s exercises
- The marketing concepts from several industries
- Three marketing mix strategies for making marketing plans
- Identification of consumer personas with customer-integrated journey rules
- Digital marketing tools: keyword analysis, creation of online surveys, testing of online campaigns, email writing, automation of social media posts.
- Tiktok video creation and editing in the app
- SEO optimized copywriting
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Courses In Sydney
- Digital Marketing Courses In Melbourne
- Digital Marketing Courses in Adelaide
5. LEORON Institute
LeBron is a professional institute that offers certified digital marketing courses in Benoni. The course is in online mode.
Cost: ZAR 111,023
Duration: 5 days
- The introduction class will help us understand the key concepts of online marketing in the modern world.
- 3I Methods:
- Initiation of consumer:
Suppose Popi wants a pencil box. She searches on Google for a pencil box. Then Google shows her different types of results if Google knows the age, nationality, and location of the searcher. I mean Popi. Google can suggest local shops of stationery items based on the nearest location she is in. Google is a marketing platform that centres around Popi’s wants when she searches for the pencil box. Google wants to show some online names of the websites and phone numbers of the shops if Popi calls the stores to know more.
- Iteration of A/B testing:
Now, when Google recommends a phone number, it will check if the shop has good reviews as a recommendation. Google will sort out options based on user feedback. Google will recommend a few pencil boxes online at various prices. But one thing Google will track is how much the user interacts with a webpage based on the search engine’s demographic target.
- Integration of the previous two states:
From a marketing point of view, all of Popi’s demographic data will be stored in the shop’s software for targeting customers like Popi. This integration happens primarily with keyword searching on Google. Google will refine its search results according to Popi’s key terms like ‘Flowery print pencil box.’ This stage is incomplete without the first two stages.
Other topics covered are as follows:
- Keyword searching Algorithms
- Strategies for Expanding an Online Business Entity
- Modes of traditional communication channels in digital marketing
- Formulation of marketing plans
- Digital assets of a marketing plan identification
- Digital marketing research for market targeting for local business
- Making creative designs for marketing promotions
6. Elegant Training Centre (ETC)
ETC offers online digital marketing courses in Benoni. The duration of the course is thirty hours. The course does not have any eligibility issues. Anyone who is an adult can join the institute.
Cost: ZAR 6,431
- Facebook Marketing:
Wherever your industry domain is, whether it is education, entertainment, or blogging, Facebook is a perfect platform for you. Facebook can be monetized like any other social networking platform. Facebook is the no. 1 social networking site where 3 billion active users operating daily. There was a time when the majority of Facebook users were young, but today, this idea has changed.
Therefore, every marketing campaign is a perfect fit for Facebook. Whatever you post on Facebook, Facebook will show the target audience only as it is very cost-effective. Its algorithm is designed to work like that. Facebook supports multiformat content so that you can post any size of picture on Facebook, even with a story format post. If you post regularly on Facebook, your brand visibility will increase, and chances are that the content will be viral in a few days.
You will get complete analytics of any particular post and picture so that you can plan your marketing efforts in the future. Suppose your other marketing efforts on Instagram and YouTube are performing better. In that case, you can cross-promote these platforms on Facebook. Facebook optimization is required because it increases the visibility of the profile, video, post, and stories. The extended visibility causes more engagement of the people so that the market capture ratio will increase according to High ROI.
- Social networks: Linkedin, Youtube, Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram
- Writing effective Emails
- Search Engine Optimization: Onpage, off-page, local, technical, website security tags
- Google ad training: organic ads, displaying campaigns, search engine ads, YouTube ads
- Google Analytics fundamentals
- Google search console
- Google business listing
- WordPress website designing principles
Mancosa is offering degree-based digital marketing courses in Benoni. Their course is graduation level. The duration of the course is three years. The course is offline campus-based.
Cost: R88,260 for three years.
A candidate should have the below-mentioned criteria for taking the course.
- NSC or NCV certificates with mention of a combination of subjects
- NQF Level 4 with proficiency in the English language
- A student with an advanced certificate diploma
- More than 23 years of age
- The course starts with the beginner’s concept of digital marketing
- Social media networks impact being connected with everybody, sharing valuable content among group members, and sharing pictures and videos. We can start advanced blogging in any of the social media channels like Instagram. Every business requires leads to survive in the market, and social media provides the leads for each of the marketing efforts. You can see how Facebook ads and LinkedIn ads come to your feed. These are all part of social media marketing for expanding the market reach. Facebook custom tabs or social influencers are also part of social marketing channels.
- Pillar of Information technologies: Emails, websites, search engines, etc
- Then, you will make websites for digital marketing
- There are also some parts of financial economic models in the course
- Then, the course continues with consumer behaviour
- The course has SEO analysis and business law modules
- E-commerce communication for brand representation
- Keyword research principles for market analysis
- Product representation for a brand
- The course concludes with the business ethics learning for digital marketing in the 21st century.
8. Internet and Mobile Research Institute (IMRI)
IMRI is a Chennai-based institute offering digital marketing courses in Benoni. It is a personal online marketing training institute. If you want to learn digital marketing personally without any batch system, IMRI is for you. They provide online classes to students. The duration of the course is twelve months only. The virtual classes happen on weekends only; therefore, if you are a working professional, then it will be best for you. The Institute does not recommend any theoretical study material as they only believe in practical project-based learning.
Cost: 40134 ZAR inclusive of all the taxes
- UI/UX design: If a person interacts with an app or a website, he or she will understand how that thing works practically. If the user wants to perform any web-based task, they will easily understand how it could be done most simply. User experience is a prime suspect to a search engine like Google. UX can be a physical or digital product. Every product you buy comes with an experience. A brochure has a UX. In this course, the user interface of a WordPress web page will be taught.
- SEO: The course deals with keyword searching for ranking keywords with competitor analysis.
- Paid Advertising: Paid ads in Google are essential for a quick boost of website traffic in a short period.
- Social Network: In this, a student will learn how to compose ad copy for Facebook and Instagram.
- Youtube channel: In this, a user will learn how to open a YouTube channel and how to monetize the channel’s video.
- Mobile app store: In this, a student will learn how to optimize keywords for Google Play Store and Apple App Store for best online practices.
- How to write business promotional emails
- The last module is about report creation in Google Analytics every month and how to send reports mentioning the performances of various campaigns.
9. University of the Witwatersrand
With Digital Campus provides short-term digital marketing courses in Benoni. The duration of the course is ten weeks. The course’s lecture lasts for eight weeks, and on the tenth week, there will be a certificate given examination. Every week, there will be lectures for seven hours.
Course module: The course starts with an introductory class for digital marketing so that a novice will understand what is the outcome of the course. Then, the course talks about WordPress website development as a client website.
Next, there are a few lectures about how to optimize mobile ads with location-based client targeting. In this course, you will learn how to make viral content for social media like Facebook and Instagram. The course deals with optimizing a website for search engines as on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
Then, the instructor will teach a student how to send marketing collateral within an email for personalized promotion. Then comes paid advertisement developmental strategies for a small brand. The final module is about making marketing analytical reports for client delivery.
10. Jellyfish Training (JT)
It is our last institute for this blog. JT offers different digital marketing courses in Benoni. The courses are expanded below.
- Digital Marketing Bootcamp: It is a boot camp for two days. Here, a candidate will learn introductory SEO and social network management. It is a virtual workshop.
- Marketing Planning Strategy: It is a five-day orientation program for developing strategies for website ranking on Google. It includes competition keyword analysis and social page building for online promotion.
- Digital Marketing Long course: The course lasts for one and a half months. It includes Google Ad Console, Google Analytics 4, and my business listing services from Google.
- Email Marketing: In this course, a learner will learn how to write a catchy headline for an email. The course lasts for a day.
- Amazon Marketing: In this module, a user will learn the basic marketing ethics of the Amazon portal for an affiliate marketing program. The course lasts for a day.
- Mobile app marketing: It is a two-day program. Here, a user will learn how to make marketing efforts for mobile app retention for mobile app.
- Apple and Google Search Console: It is a virtual class for a day. Here, students will learn how to track performances in the Google search engine and Apple search bar for the report generation process.
- Copywriting: This course is a day class for polishing the writing element of a student. The modules deal with grammatical errors also.
- Influencer marketing Content: In this lesson, a student will learn how to make video content for influencer campaigns so a brand identity is made. The class is delivered in online mode.
Q. Can I do digital marketing courses in Benoni after the 12th?
Yes, You can opt for digital marketing courses after the 12th. IIMSKILLS, Mancosa, and Vegaschool offer the same courses to the candidate after the 12th pass out.
Q. How long do the digital marketing courses in Benoni take to complete?
There are various digital marketing courses in Benoni from three months to three years. It depends upon your choice of courses, but from my point of view, you need five months (internships included) to learn about digital marketing.
Q. Which digital marketing courses in Benoni are for beginners?
All the institutes listed here offer courses from a beginner’s level only. Choose the course you like.
All the institutes listed here offer good quality education, but it depends on how you execute the theories in the practical field. Digital marketing courses are practical tasks and goal-oriented. Therefore, the monthly targets of the worker are the absolute key to work. You always need the faculty’s support in your learning journey. At last, I wish you good luck with whatever you do. See you in the next article.