Digital Marketing Course Training In Bhopal
180 Hours of Comprehensive Digital Marketing Training in Bhopal
Master 40 Digital Marketing Modules
3 Months Program | Tools Worth INR 79000+
Master Certification from IIM SKILLS & 13 Other Certifications Preparation
Digital Marketing Master Course Content
Upcoming Batches for Digital Marketing Courses
Certified Digital Marketing Master Training Process
On successful registration, you will get access to 3 months Online Digital Marketing Master Course, pre-reading material, and a guide to buying your domain name and web hosting.
Select Your Batch
Our Digital Marketing Master Program comes with Weekdays (Tues & Thur) and Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) options. You can select one day to master the skills.
Note: You can change your days if you want to switch.
Participants need to appear to 70% of live classes to be eligible for IIMSKILLS Digital Marketing Master Examination.
Note: If you complete your lecture through a recorded session it will be counted in your attendance.
Internet Marketing Course Examinations are conducted online & participants will receive Soft Copies For their Certifications.
Google: 8 Exams
Hubspot 3 Exams
Facebook: 1 Exam
IIM SKILLS: No Exam
Participants can take our non-paid virtual internship. Participants need to Qualify for the Content Writing Test to join our internship.
* 3 months internship.
* Participants would need to provide a minimum of 8 approved articles.
* Internship Certificate will be provided.
You may be approached by many people to pick their freelance projects during your Online Marketing training. As a participant, you can pick up those freelancing projects and start working on them.
Note: We do not promote freelancing projects.
As a leader in Online Digital Marketing Trainings, we are approached by every organization for its hiring requirements. We help our students to schedule their interviews with those organizations.
Note: We do not promote job guarantee
Now You Can Do:
1) Full-Time Internet Marketing Job
2) Start your Internet Marketing Agency.
4) Use Internet Marketing to grow your business.
What is Different About Us?
We help you transform those thoughts into actions. We believe taking action is the only way to do things and move ahead, even if only one step at a time. At IIM SKILLS, what you see is what you get because we believe in an honest and candid dialogue. IIM SKILLS offers the best digital marketing course in Bhopal. Join us to remodel your career.
- Certified Mentors: The trainers are all Google certified digital marketers who provide 100% practical learning ensuring every individual absorbs and understands all concepts.
- Course Structure: With 40+ modules, our curriculum takes you through digital marketing fundamentals and covers even complex concepts.
- Learning by Implementing: You will build a website, learn how to create content, and optimize it as per search engines. What is more, we cover search engine marketing in-depth with display ads, shopping ads, mobile ads, and video ads. Learn how to create paid ad campaigns and social media marketing campaigns. Also included is a module on Google Analytics, where you will learn to measure various campaign results.
- Earn from skills Learned: We teach you all about blogging, affiliate marketing, the freelance industry, and other digital marketing careers, so you can start earning as soon as you finish the training program.
- Digital Marketing Tools: Learn about the most advanced tools in use for optimum results with digital marketing campaigns.
- Student-Centric: Our happy students are 15000 and counting, across 45+ countries. We provide student support not just during the training but after the training as well, with resume and interview preparation assistance and job referrals.
- Lifetime Membership: Enroll once and get lifetime access to all the training materials on the learning management system.
Interested? Let's Start With
Scope Of Digital Marketing
Today, an online presence or web presence is mandatory for businesses to survive. Add to it, a shift in consumer approach to marketing with a short attention span split across channels and devices.
In such a scenario, digital marketing is like a genie that can accommodate everything. From changed consumers to changed channels of marketing and marketing automation, digital marketing incorporates everything with finesse.
The scope of digital marketing in India is monumental. It is an integral component of marketing strategies for any kind of business, small or big. Since all businesses and organizations require digital marketing, it is a field that is creating job opportunities like none other.
Whether you are a fresh graduate, an entrepreneur, or a seasoned professional, digital marketing is for you. It is a billion-dollar industry with plentiful opportunities. Individuals with varied skills can expect to make a successful career in digital marketing.
Scope of digital marketing in business: Whether it is a B2B or a B2C, all businesses are today aware of the immense benefits of digital marketing. With a footprint across industry verticals, digital marketing provides the best ROI and revenue.
Promoting products and services through online advertising saves time and uses limited resources. The processes of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, payperclick, social media marketing, etc., provide visibility to brands and help generate leads and sales.
So, whether you are an entrepreneur, a solopreneur, or a wannabe entrepreneur, you should take a digital marketing course in Bhopal to understand the exponential scope of digital marketing in business.
Job Scope: Since all businesses need digital marketers, the scope of digital marketing as a job is ever-increasing. Add to it the high pay that employers are willing to pay adroit digital marketers; the demand is high and real.
As graduates fresh out of college in pursuit of a job, digital marketing is lucrative and the desired job profile today. You can enroll for a digital marketing course in Bhopal and, within a few months, take up paid internships and start your career from there.
Many students also pursue digital marketing as a means to earn their pocket money. Being multifaceted, digital marketing is also a highly preferred part-time job. Again, the route to financial independence starts with a digital marketing course in Bhopal.
Then there are the people who are already employed. Some people up-skill themselves in the current work-related skills to gain a promotion and increase in pay. Since digital marketing is the desired skill at most workplaces today, a digital marketing course in Bhopal is the first step. Yet others opt for a complete change in the profession and take up a digital marketing course in Bhopal to pursue it as a career.
The marketing and sales professionals understandably up-skill in digital marketing to make their existing skills relevant and keep their jobs safe. In an era of a skills gap, a digital marketing course in Bhopal is the bridge that connects relevant skills with commensurately-paying jobs.
There is a boom for the digital marketer profile even in the freelance industry. Since it is something that you can do remotely, it is the current favorite work-from-home job profile. Even organizations prefer hiring freelancers to handle their digital marketing or social media marketing. A digital marketing course in Bhopal can be your launchpad into the freelancing industry.
Never mind the stage of life or phase of the profession, digital marketing has gargantuan scope in the 21st century. The only primary requisite is going through a digital marketing course in Bhopal.
Placement Trends For Digital Marketing In Bhopal
Digital marketing is not one profile but a combination of many profiles. Yes, there are exclusive digital marketer profiles as well. But majorly, for larger organizations, the trend is to hire separate specialists for separate niches. Digital marketing encompasses within itself inbound marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization specialist, content writing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, online reputation management, and customer relationship management. Each of these elements has a separate job profile.
Some of the niche or specialist jobs are more in-demand than others. Let us look at some such job profiles under the digital marketing domain.
As digital marketing evolves, there are new job profiles created. Today, we even have specific positions such as email marketing manager, mobile advertising manager, e-commerce manager, online relationship manager, customer relationship manager, dedicated Facebook Marketing specialists, etc. On the whole, in the virtual world of Digital Marketing, all that matters is the ability to bring in leads and convert them to sales.
- Content Writer/Copywriter: It requires good language skills, grammar, and an understanding of all things SEO. You will have to customize content that conveys the brand’s goals.
- Marketing Analyst: The analysts are good with numbers, converting raw data into great strategies. A skilled digital marketing analyst is vital to all digital marketing efforts to spot what works and what does not.
- SEM Specialists: The search engine marketing specialists are adept at paid advertising. They bring in paid traffic to the website to increase its visibility.
- Social Media Marketing Specialist: With an increase in the use of numerous social media platforms, dedicated social media specialists are the need of the hour. They handle the engagement, content, and campaigns across the social channels. They are even adept at using diagnostic tools to determine the impressions, clicks, engagement, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists: If you want your product or service to rank on page one of Google, hire a devoted search engine optimization specialist. They are the people behind optimizing all the content that goes live on the website and other channels, bringing in that organic traffic.
Excited To Learn?
How To Become A Good Digital Marketer?
If your focus is a digital marketing career, it is crucial to follow the learning path. First and foremost is to build a strong foundation with a digital marketing course in Bhopal.
Free material and courses online can help you have a broad overview. But if you want to learn how to implement that knowledge, a digital marketing course in Bhopal is the only way forward. Select an institute that offers lots of hands-on training and internship as well. Additional jobs as interns ensure you can execute well all that you learn.
There are some other things you can follow to ensure you are a great digital marketer. Since digital keeps changing and is never constant, it becomes imperative to keep a tab on the new trends. How can you know about such changing trends? Here is a to-do list to stay on top of your digital marketing game.
- Read and follow blogs: There are trending blogs on any new topic in the digital marketing world. The best way to do this is to follow experts in the field. Most prominent digital marketers publish blogs, and subscribing to their blogs makes it easy for you. Just subscribe and get the updates right in your inbox. You get to learn a lot from the professionals.
- Digital Marketing Tools: Each day, like new gadgets and apps, there are new digital marketing tools. Here, you have to come out of your comfort zone and research and do trial and error on which tool is best suited for what purpose. While you learn about the standard digital marketing tools, keeping track of the new tools and their effectiveness gives you an upper hand. Most of the latest tools come with a free trial period. Get your hands on them, test them, and use the ones worth your time and effort.
In the end, it is your skills that matter most in the digital marketing world.
IIM SKILLS committed to quality training
Career Opportunities For Digital Marketing In Bhopal
The capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, is one of India’s greenest cities. The pair of artificial lakes in the city split it into the north and south portions. While the old town is intriguing with serpentine alleys and bustling bazaars, the new town has a lavish infrastructure and wide roads.
Replete with historical monuments, this city perfectly blends the rustic and the sophisticated. The city, once reminiscent of the world’s worst industrial disaster (Bhopal gas tragedy), is now breathtakingly beautiful, showing no scars of the past.
The second-largest city in terms of both population and area, this tier-2 city boasts of a significantly strong economy. Cotton, jewelry, the chemical industry, and electrical goods are the main economic drivers and tourism.
The MSMEs account for a significant portion of exports and also generate employment opportunities. The education (IISER, AIIMS, IIFM) and the health sector do not lag. The city of Bhopal is a prominent investment destination and home to prominent industries such as BHEL, Eicher, Crompton Greaves, Larsen & Turbo, HEG, Fujitsu, and Procter & Gamble.
Rated as one of the most happiest and livable cities, Bhopal is marching towards a 360-degree transformation. Digital marketing in such a setting has tremendous potential as a career. Truth be told, it is the best career to take up in a city where businesses across the health, education, tourism, hospitality, and industrial sectors are flourishing.
A digital marketing course in Bhopal will throw more light on how you can be an indispensable part of the marketing team and help your company/organization.
In the demand and supply model, currently, there is no equilibrium, with the need for skilled digital marketers being higher than the supply.
Check out job sites like Naukri, MonsterIndia, Shine, Indeed, or other local job portals and see for yourself the ever-increasing demand in digital marketing.
So take it as an opportunity served on your plate and work your way through a career in digital marketing.
Why Choose Digital Marketing?
Some technology advancements leave a profound and lasting impact on the world. Internet is one such technological advancement that has revolutionized and changed our lives completely.
In the world of business and marketing, this revolution introduced us to digital marketing. The consumers of today are the Millenials. They are digital-savvy and rely heavily on the internet as a source of information. In fact, the Millenials cannot imagine the world as it was before Google. The new digital consumers necessitated the ringing in of the new age marketing or digital marketing.
Today’s consumers are always online and connected. They even sleep with their smartphones nearby and are social media-savvy. Skeptical and tired of traditional advertising, they prefer influencer marketing, personalized online marketing, loyalty, reward programs, and the likes. They prefer the blended experience of digital and physical.
While marketing refers to traditional and offline modes, digital marketing refers to marketing done online through digital channels. With technology advances and innovations, there is a multitude of new digital media that you can utilize to market your services and products.
The advantages of digital marketing over traditional marketing are many, and it is an essential part of marketing strategy the world over. It saves time and effort with the automation of tasks.
Digital marketing is more impactful and efficient than traditional methods. It offers flexibility and instant feedback. Undoubtedly, it is also the most cost-effective and economical approach to marketing in the current scenario.
In short, it is the most convenient way to drive brand awareness, target the right audience, and engage with them. There is no room for businesses to resist digital transformation.
Digital Marketing, the game changer with a competitive advantage
8 Certifications From Google
3 Hubspot Certificates
Salary For Digital Marketing Profiles In Bhopal
Salary is usually the primary motivator or factor for choosing specific job profiles. After all, the remuneration does matter. It dictates your lifestyle. When it is a career that comes with job satisfaction, excellent scope for growth, and great pay, it is like a dream job. Digital marketing is all that. It is a job that gives wings to your creativity, feel-good job satisfaction, and an awesome pay package.
Irrespective of whether you decide to take on the role of a digital marketer or a specialist under digital marketing, the salary is excellent.
For the role of a digital marketing manager, the average salary is INR 257,370/year.
The SEO specialist salary in Bhopal, on average, is around INR 200,000/year.
A content writer, on the other hand, gets an average salary of INR 180,000/year.
A person with web developing skills can earn an average of INR 244,898/year, and someone who has web developing and designing skills can expect INR 360,000/year.
Finally, the digital marketing analyst can earn INR 277,956/year in Bhopal.
All of these salaries are average ranges and hugely depend on several parameters such as:
- Individual capabilities of bringing in results.
- Creativity in thoughts and strategies.
- Design, development, and execution of campaigns.
- The industry for which you work and the size of the organization.
Ultimately, it is your skills that matter in the world of digital marketing. If you have the right skills, the employers are more than obliging with a fat paycheck.
Our Students Work At
FAQ's Related To Training
What does the Digital Marketing Master Course have in store for me?
- If you are a student exploring career options, our course will help you learn the basics and start a digital marketing career.
- For marketing executives and professionals, you will understand why traditional no longer holds good. Our course will help you shift to the existing digital marketing practices.
- If you are a business person, our course will teach you all about generating leads, engaging with customers, and branding yourself better on the online platform.
I am not tech-savvy and do not know to code. Can I still take up the Digital Marketing Master Course at IIM SKILLS?
Our course structure is such that even people with zero tech knowledge can learn and excel. We will teach you to create a basic WordPress website that requires no coding, and we will walk you through the entire process in bite-sized easy to digest bites. Further, our support team is ever ready to help you if you face any challenges.
Which is better, an online or offline digital marketing course? Does IIM SKILLS offer offline courses?
At IIM SKILLS, we value your precious time. Our training is entirely online, so you do not have to waste time on travel and commute. Whether you are a student juggling studies and learning a new skill or a professional, juggling work duties and up-skilling, an online course is a perfect solution. You can access our training from any device with internet connectivity and learn on-the-go. No more travel woes, no more carrying around physical training resources or your laptop.
What kind of post-training support can I expect at IIM SKILLS?
At IIM SKILLS, our mentors guide you during and after the course. Upon course completion, we advise you on resume preparation, interview preparation and even provide job referrals to deserving candidates.
At our institute, you can expect lifetime support in your digital marketing endeavors.