Content Writing Master Course
4 Weeks of Live Online Classroom Training
16 Hours Lectures | 60 Hours Practical Assignments | Free Tools Worth 35k
Internship | Freelance Opportunities | Dedicated Placement Cell
Master Certification from IIM Skills
Web Development (Module 1)
- Importance of WordPress Website.
- Setting Up WordPress Account.
- Web Hosting.
- Content Delivery Network Setup.
- Setting Up Plugins.
- HTTPS Secure Server Set up.
- Basic Technical Understanding.
UI UX Interface (Blog Creation) (Module 2)
- Understand the psychology behind your web traffic.
- Creating killing landing pages which attract users.
- Using Landing Page Creators.
- Setting up Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Identifying UI UX Experience of your website or blog.
Introduction to Content Writing (Module 3)
- Types of Content (Article, Blog, E-Books, Press Release, Newsletters Etc)
- Exploring Content Publication Channels.
- Distribution of your content across various channels.
Content Keyword Research (Module 4)
- What is Keyword Planner?
- How to use Keyword Planner. (Google Ad Words, 3rd party tool)
- Types of Keyword. (Short & Longtail)
- Selection of Keywords.
- Understanding competitive Keywords.
- Analyzing market competition before starting.
Start Writing Content (Module 5)
- Exploring topics you can write about.
- Understanding what people want to read.
- Creating Influential Content using storytelling.
- Why people click on your content?
- Using infographics and custom pictures (How to create)
- How to write more.
- Building up your Personal Brand.
Content Writing Tools (Module 6)
- Avoiding Grammar mistakes without having great writing skills.
- Using Internet tools to check writing Quality.
- What is the content length strategy?
- What is Content Engagement?
- Making People Read.
Duplicate Content Detector (Module 7)
- What is Plagiarism?
- How to avoid writing plagiarism content.
- How to appeal to Google or search engines if penalised.
- Exploring online tools to check duplicate content.
- Growth Hacking using the content.
Content Distribution Using Email (Module 8)
- How to capture leads for subscribers.
- Setting up contact form 7.
- Setting up 3rd party Email Marketing Tools.
- Setting up automation.
Google Local Pages Set Up. (Module 9)
- What is Google Local Pages?
- How to set up Google Local Pages.
- Multiple locations set up.
Content Marketing Using Social Media (Module 10)
- Creating Social Media Pages.
- Setting up Social Media Sharing buttons at Website.
- Most known Social Media Do’s and Don’t.
Exploring Social Media Tools (Module 11)
- What is Social Media Listening Tools?
- Practice at Social Media listening tools.
- How to use 3rd party tools to auto post.
- Quick Hacks for content engagement.
Freelance Content Writing (Module 12)
- How to Monetise Your Writing Skills.
- What is ideal pricing for content work?
- How to approach industry to grab freelance work or work from home opportunities.
- Creating eyes catching proposals using infographics.
Know the complete offerings of our Online Content Writing Course
Duration: 60 Hours
IIM Skills course has been designed in such a way that all participants can do every assignment practically during the course. All participants will be working on live projects including web development, social media campaigning and much more which makes CWMC as industry Best Content Writing Course.
Duration: 5 Hours
After successful registration, all participants are requested to buy a domain name & Web Hosting. It is important for every participant to have their internet presence. Every participant will create their website at WordPress.
- Hands-on learning about Website Development.
- Mastering various plugin.
- Understanding Cpanel and how to manage it.
- Technical understanding of server integration.
Tools you will use:
- WordPress theme
- Web Hosting
- Various WordPress Plugins
- Domain Registration or Migration (in case of an existing domain)
Social Media Marketing
Duration: 10 Hours
Various Social Media Channels are best to distribute your content to your readers and prospects. In this assignment, every participant will establish their Social Media profiles like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Business Pages.
- Build effective Social Media Pages.
- Auto Scheduling for Social Sharing.
- Micro-Blogging at Twitter.
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
Tools you will use:
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media Listening Tools
Duration: 15 Hours
Without SEO, Content at the website is a ship without a sail. To get ranking on Search Engines you would need to do effective Search Engine Optimization for each article you will write. In this assignment, you will develop SEO Content Writing Skills.
- Analyzing Low, medium and high competition keywords.
- Developing Local Pages SEO.
- User targetting at Mobile.
- Earning Back Links.
- Social Book Marking.
- Broken Link detection and repairing it.
Tools you will use:
- Uber Suggest
- Google Keyword Planner
- Rank Watch
- SERP Rank Checker
- Google My Business
- Various Social Book Marking Sites
Duration: 30 Hours
Participants can select topics which they want to write about, in this assignment you will develop content writing skills. You will start writing content as per your weekly assignments, participants are requested to submit weekly assignments before the next session.
- Write Better Quality Content Which Ranks faster at Search Engines.
- Picking up right short and long tail keywords.
- Build Pro Skills in your niche.
- Do’s & Don’t of Content Marketing.
- Competition Analysis
- Build Strong Command on all Content Creation Tools.
Tools you will Use:
- Google Keyword Planner, Answer the public, Uber Suggest
- Small SEO Tool
- Plagiarism Detector
Liked Our Curriculum?
Why Should You Learn Content Writing?
Students: If you are interested to build a passive income or full-time career in writing industry content marketing is the right domain for you. On an average fresher’s earns INR 25000-30,000 monthly salary.
Entrepreneurs: Content is the key to success in Digital World if you’re an owner of your website and looking ahead to convert your website visitors into Leads, Sales or Buying Product Online then Content Writing Training is for you.
Digital Marketers/Marketers: Content is the key driver of your effective online marketing campaigns. Learn how to design and deliver the killing content marketing campaigns.
Everyone Else: You could be Housewives, College Dropout, Blogger or Content Writer if you are interested to learn a skill which can help you to work from home or building
up passive income, content development course is for you.
Upcoming Batches for Content Writing Courses
Certified Content Writing Training Certification Process
On successful registration, you will get access to 1 month (CWMC) course, pre-reading material.
Select Your Batch
Our Certified Content Writing Master Course comes with Weekdays (Tues & Thur) and Weekend (Sunday's) option. You can select one day to master the skills.
You need to attend a minimum of 70% of classes through live or recorded lectures to appear for the certification test. If you fail to meet the minimum class attendance you will not be allowed to give an examination.
Note: Video Recording is calculated in your attendance.
All exams will be conducted online, you can appear for these exams during weekdays or weekend. Exam results will be shared within 3 working days from the given date.
Certificate copies will be delivered within 15 days of your results.
Participants can take our non-paid virtual internship. Participants need to Qualify for our internship test.
* 3 months internship.
* Participants would need to provide minimum 8 approved articles.
* Internship Certificate will be provided.
As a skilled professional, you will be approached for doing freelance work. There are numerous sites offering freelance work. You will be trained how to grab those opportunities, apart from this our program will help you how to create clients proposals.
As a Leader in Content Writing Education, we are approached by every organization for their hiring needs. Our Master Graduates will be provided with interview assistance once they qualify for the interview.
Note: IIM Skills do not promote Job Guarantee.
Now You Can Do:
1) Work from Home.
2) Set up your content marketing agency.
3) Build your individual brand.
4) Step forward towards your entrepreneurial dream.
Interested? Lets Start With
The course was really good to understand overall content strategies & developing great content marketing skills.Head of Marketing - Coursedekho.com
Commonly Asked FAQ's for Content Writing Course
What is Content Writing?
Content Writing is a skill to communicate content (words) and publish it at numerous channels. In conventional form, content was distributed at newspapers or limited channels, however, in modern Digitalization world Content is distributed at various channels like Google Search Engine, Emails, Social Media.
The one who writes that content is a content writer. Given content writers are high in demand in the corporate world content writing skills are necessary to build.
Why should I learn from IIM Skills?
IIM Skills is known as Best Content Writing Course Institute. We have been delivering successful batches since our inceptions. There are various reasons you must consider IIM Skills to Learn or Master Content Writing.
- The course designed and created by Content Industry Experts.
- The course will be delivered by an industry expert who has 10 years of experience.
- You will be taught only practical in our course.
- Tools worth INR 35000 to get real-time hands-on experience.
- Lifetime access to the latest content and recorded classes.
- 100% money back policy.**
What if I miss your lectures?
Don’t worry, we record all the classes you can complete your lecture with a recorded session or else you can join us in the next live batch.
How can I claim my refund?
We have given 100% peace of mind to all students with an assurance for money return. If you do not like our course after the first session you can ask for a refund.
- 1st class attendance is mandatory.
- Refund should be raised with in 24 hours of the 1st session.
- We won’t be able to refund after 1 class or any other circumstances.
Is this course available in classrooms?
No, we only have online live classes. We do not teach in traditional format due to many positive reasons.
- Your Expert Instructors are not located in one location. They teach from different places.
- Content marketing strategy keeps changing every day. To ensure our students are up to date we can teach them lifetime through recordings of new trends.
- You are never bound to attend classes from any specific location, even if you are travelling you can log in to your sessions using Mobile Phone or even laptops.
- You save a lot of time and energy. Your time will be utilised at practicals.
How will I be learning Content Writing Practically?
This course is 100% practical course. You will be taught in below format.
- The first subject will be Web Development using WordPress.
- Every class you will get assignments to work on.
- We will review assignments every week.
- Before your next class, you will get an update on your previous week assignments.
Can I Learn Content Writing Course from anywhere in India?
Absolutely Yes, given it is live online classroom course you can learn our content writing course from anywhere in India. You could be living anywhere in India you can learn from our content writing training.
I am layman, do you think I can learn this?
Of Course Yes, people who are doing our content writing course comes with No knowledge about it. Our program is designed in a way that every layman becomes pro in Content Writing right after completion of all assignments and lectures of CWMC Content Writing Course.
Do I need any IT knowledge for Web Development?
No, a basic skill is required to build a website at WordPress. You may surprise on the first day of your lecture you will have your own created website live at Google.
Is this content writing course with 100% placement assistance?
We offer job placement assistance around the globe which means interview assistance. We at IIM Skills do not promote job guarantee.
My English is not that Good, can I still pursue Content Writing Course?
Of course yes, content creation in vernacular (regional) languages is increasing day by day. If you study CWMC Content Writing Course you can opt for jobs in regional content creation. Example newspapers, blog writing, articles creation.
Does this course has Degree or Diploma in content writing?
Our Master program is a certified course which does not give you a Degree or Diploma. You will be rewarded with Content Writing Certification from IIM SKILLS.
Do I need to spend anything extra than the Course Fee?
Yes, you would need to buy domain name .com or .in which cost between INR 500-700 and also a web hosting which will cost you INR 300/month.
If you are not interested to set up your owned website you can share with us, we will help you.
Excited To Learn?
What is Content Writing Course?
To learn Content Writing there are courses designed by professionals around the world. At IIMSKILLS Content Writing Course comes with Master Certification. Our Content Writing Course just not give you learning about How Content Writing Works, however, our students do this practically in the training.
How many types of Content Writing are there?
There are various types of Content Writing available like scriptwriting, book writing, business writing, website content writing, ads copywriting, creative writing, ghostwriting, E-Books writing. One can find Content in the form for words, voice, blogs, articles, podcasts, infographics etc.
Is there any course for Content Writing & Why I should Opt.
Yes, while you are searching for any course for Content Writing you have landed to Asia’s Leading Content Writing Training Institute. IIMSKILLS has successfully trained 5000+ Professionals since last 5 years in Mastering Content Writing Training.
How do I start Content Writing?
One can start Content Writing very easily. If you know how to start writing content at the website you can start publishing it, however, if you are unsure about how to write Content you can start content writing by taking up a professional training program like IIMSKILLS CWMC.
What is Content Writing job?
A Good Content Writing job is that pays you at least INR 25,000 to 35,000 every month or if you are a freelance service provider it should pay you at least 50 paise per word written by you. On an average, if you write 1000 words article you should be paid INR Rupees 500 or else $ 8-10.
How can I become a good content writer?
To become a professional Content Writer who can call himself as Good Content Writer you would need to follow basic guidelines.
- You must have good writing skills which people can read easily.
- A good content writer understands the technical side of Search Engine Optimization and WordPress Development.
- As a writer, you must know your topic very clearly and your written article should have all the information about the topic.
How do I become a freelance Content Writer?
To become a freelance Content Writer you need to drive trust to your audience. People will be ready to give you projects only when you have a good website or a blog. When you have written up some good content and those are ranking well on the Internet.
How Can I learn Content Writing at Home?
To learn Content Writing at home you can opt for Live Online Content Writing Course with IIMSKILLS. As a student, you get access to the course study material for a lifetime along with lifetime access to the live classes as well. In case you want to re-sit in any of the class again you can do that without any extra cost.
How do I start Content Writing Business from Home?
To start Content Writing Business from home you must have a couple of things in hand before going ahead and hitting the market.
- A website to showcase your work.
- Reviews from past clients, preferably with LinkedIn Profile and Video testimonials.
- Proposal understanding.
- Basic knowledge about sales and presentation.
- You must have completed your tax documentation
In our CWMC except for taxation part, we guide you about everything.
How do you become a creative content writer?
To become a Creative Content Writer, you must write content in a creative poetry way. A Creative Content Writer is a right opposite to writing content like journalism, articles or blog.
How does your course help to become a content writer?
To become a Content Writer we have Master Program called Content Writing Master Course which is 16 hours of hands-on training, 60 hours of practical assignment during the training period. Throughout the course, you get support from the trainer. You will learn, submit and get feedback every week from the trainer directly.
How much blogging is covered in your course?
Content and Blogging Courses are almost similar to each other. Our program covers blogging training to an advanced level. Majorly our students do blogging in the area of their interest like fashion blogging, food blogging and travel blogging.
Is Content Writing a good career?
Content is King, Content Writing will always remain as the best career choice in this Digital World. When you search on the Internet about anything you see Ads, SEO Results and Google Local Listing. All those written words are form of Content Writing and without Content Writing Knowledge these job roles are incomplete. To answer your question is Content Writing a good career, yes it is.
How do I become a content writer with no experience?
To become a content writer with no experince you can either start writing and increase your knowledge or else you can participate in a short program like CWMC offered by IIMSKILLS.
What is SEO in Content Writing?
SEO is the most crucial learning in Content Writing. If you do not serve your content with proper SEO it has no use. SEO in Content Writing helps you to identify the right topics, increases chances for you to come in front of people when they search for the topic or subject you have published through your content.
How do I Learn SEO Content Writing?
If you are a student in IIMSKILLS Content Writing Master Course, you do not have to worry about it. Our Course covers in-depth SEO Content Writing Knowledge. You will do it hands-on with us during your course tenure.
What are the SEO Tools?
SEO Tools are the tools which help you to do site SEO, find the right keyword, check the user experience and to make your website eligible to get ranked by Google Webmaster.
What is the Salary of Content Writer in India?
As per the recent report shared by Payscale, an average fresher in Content Writing industry earns INR 25,000-30000 and experienced professionals earn at least INR 40,000-50000. Salaries for Content Writers in India varies on the parameters like writing skills, the industry you are writing for, your academic background.
What is the basic qualification required for the Content Writer?
There is no specific qualification required to become a Content Writer other than good writing skills however Content Writing Jobs definitely demand a graduate or above to hire a professional in the corporate world.
How do I practice Content Writing?
Practice Content Writing means to write more and more every day. There is no better way to practice Content Writing other than writing, publishing and repeating the process.
How can I become a content writer in India?
India has abundant opportunities for Content Writers, to become a Content Writer in India you can start by taking up Content Writing Course from IIMSKILLS or else you can try writing your first blog at someone website. However, learning a content writing course is like proofreading before publishing content at your website.
How do I get a job as a Content Writer?
Content Writing Jobs can be found easily at Job Portals like Naukri and Shine. If you undergo with any professional training programs for Content Writing you get a job as a Content Writer very easily as most organization prefer hiring directly from an institute vs going out and finding talent over job portals.
How much should a content writer charge?
Content Writers should charge on the basis of their writing skills at least 50 paise per word to 2 rupees depending upon the client, topic and recurring business you are getting from the client.