Content Writing Master Course
4 Weeks of Live Online Classroom Training
16 Hours Lectures | 60 Hours Practical Assignments | Free Tools Worth 35k
10+ Hours Internship Lecture | Freelance Opportunities | Dedicated Placement Cell
Master Certification from IIM Skills & Preparation For
The Curriculum of Our Content Writing Training Program
Web Development (Module 1)
- Importance of WordPress Website.
- Setting Up WordPress Account.
- Web Hosting.
- Content Delivery Network Setup.
- Setting Up Plugins.
- HTTPS Secure Server Set up.
- Basic Technical Understanding.
UI UX Interface (Blog Creation) (Module 2)
- Understand the psychology behind your web traffic.
- Creating killing landing pages which attract users.
- Using Landing Page Creators.
- Setting up Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Identifying UI UX Experience of your website or blog.
Introduction to Content Writing (Module 3)
- Types of Content (Article, Blog, E-Books, Press Release, Newsletters Etc)
- Exploring Content Publication Channels.
- Distribution of your content across various channels.
Content Keyword Research (Module 4)
- What is Keyword Planner?
- How to use Keyword Planner. (Google Ad Words, 3rd party tool)
- Types of Keyword. (Short & Longtail)
- Selection of Keywords.
- Understanding competitive Keywords.
- Analyzing market competition before starting.
Start Writing Content (Module 5)
- Exploring topics you can write about.
- Understanding what people want to read.
- Creating Influential Content using storytelling.
- Why people click on your content?
- Using infographics and custom pictures (How to create)
- How to write more.
- Building up your Personal Brand.
Content Writing Tools (Module 6)
- Avoiding Grammar mistakes without having great writing skills.
- Using Internet tools to check writing Quality.
- What is the content length strategy?
- What is Content Engagement?
- Making People Read.
Duplicate Content Detector (Module 7)
- What is Plagiarism?
- How to avoid writing plagiarism content.
- How to appeal to Google or search engines if penalised.
- Exploring online tools to check duplicate content.
- Growth Hacking using the content.
Content Distribution Using Email (Module 8)
- How to capture leads for subscribers.
- Setting up contact form 7.
- Setting up 3rd party Email Marketing Tools.
- Setting up automation.
Google Local Pages Set Up. (Module 9)
- What is Google Local Pages?
- How to set up Google Local Pages.
- Multiple locations set up.
Content Marketing Using Social Media (Module 10)
- Creating Social Media Pages.
- Setting up Social Media Sharing buttons at Website.
- Most known Social Media Do’s and Don’t.
Exploring Social Media Tools (Module 11)
- What is Social Media Listening Tools?
- Practice at Social Media listening tools.
- How to use 3rd party tools to auto post.
- Quick Hacks for content engagement.
Freelance Content Writing (Module 12)
- How to Monetise Your Writing Skills.
- What is ideal pricing for content work?
- How to approach industry to grab freelance work or work from home opportunities.
- Creating eyes catching proposals using infographics.
Know the complete offerings of our Online Content Writing Course
Through our Content Writing Course, you can master all forms of content, long and short. Whether it is an informative listicle or a viral social media post, learn to play with words and formats.
Types of Content You will Learn Article, Blog, E-Book, SOP – Statement of Purpose, Commercial Page, Ads Copy (Copy Writing), Business Listing, Academic, Institutional, Product, Press Release, E-Listing, Product Description, Web Pages, Mailers, Brochure, Instructional, Social Media Post, Digital Infographics.
Article: An article is information/text often published either in the print or digital media for consumption by a broader audience. It could be news, research result, or academic analysis. Learn how to write an article; what are the elements and best practices.
Blog: Literally a conversation, blogs are typically by individuals or a group and have an informal undertone. Learn to the weblog, publish your passion and expertise, and share your experiences, all in a style that is unique and reflects your personality.
E-Book: In an era of e-readers like Kindle, Kobo, and Nook from Barnes & Noble, e-books are the norm. An electronic-book is nothing but a book that is made available via the digital medium. Learn to write e-books like a pro and capitalize on the e-book market.
Ads Copy: Every business needs an excellent ad copy. Ad copy can be your niche if you are creative with catchy punch lines and tag lines and can engage and convince people through words. Learn how to get your target audience to respond and take action.
Business Listing: Putting your business out there online? Learn the dos and don’ts of writing a great professional business listing that packs a punch.
Academic Writing: It is non-fiction writing that has a formal tone and style. Learn how to write clear, concise, structured, and evidence-based academic writing.
Press Release: Do you have to announce new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions, new partnerships, or a rebranding? Enter the old-school press release, which is no more old-school when it comes to the channel of distribution. Learn to write succinct and compelling press releases to use it as a branding tool.
Business Writing: In simple words, the goal of business writing is to elicit a business response. Learn the skill of professional communication in all forms; instructional, informational, persuasive, and transactional.
Video Script: Visuals and images are more potent than plain text. That is a no-brainer. All videos are stories, either of a product or a person, and there is no great story without a great script. Learn to write amazing video scripts, from idea to execution.
Product Description: Entice your audience with product descriptions that boost your sales. Learn the rules and power words that go into making epic product descriptions.
Web Pages: Your website is the face of your business and brand identity. Make sure you present it well. Learn to write SEO-optimized high-quality content for your landing pages.
E-mails: Electronic mail is the most potent tool to establish a connection with the customers and get them on board. Learn the structure and format for crafting effective professional e-mails.
Brochure: Consider brochures as versatile marketing tools that bespeak professionalism. Learn how to make them work by striking a balance between the product information and sales pitch.
Social Media Post: Social media posts serve the purpose of brand awareness, lead generation, or customer retention. Hone your writing skills to communicate in a compelling professional manner to create engaging and click-worthy posts.
Digital Infographics: With an overload of plain text that fatigues the eye, infographics are refreshingly welcome. Learn how to strike an equilibrium between the design and information, text, and visuals, to create an integrated, immersive infographic.
Key Takeaways of the Content Writing Course at IIM SKILLS
In the current digital age, it is a known fact that content is the king. You cannot imagine businesses on the digital platform without content. Practically speaking, the benefits of content writing are manifold. Taking up a content writing course is of immense value and can open up many career avenues. But what will you get when you enroll in the content writing training at IIM SKILLS?
The key takeaways of the Content Writing Course are:
- You will get into the habit of writing daily.
- Learn to unleash your creativity and write more efficiently. Become a more confident writer.
- Distinguish between traditional writing versus writing for the web.
- Step-by-step learning of different types of content with the best practices for each type.
- Learn the significance of research and how to research any given topic.
- Understand the importance of headlines and learn how to create great headlines.
- Web development; design a website and create your very own platform to post blogs.
- Assimilate all about keyword research using various content writing tools.
- Understand the all-important search engine optimization and learn to create SEO-friendly content.
- Create engaging content free of grammatical errors and easy to read: proofreading and editing like a pro.
- Master various content writing tools to make content creation a breeze. These include tools for grammar, sentence structure, keywords, plagiarism (duplicate content).
- Also, explore how to distribute content after conceptualizing and developing it.
- Besides, you will learn some designing skills.
- Overall, a content writing course can enhance your communication and writing skills and positively impact your employability.
- Take up the internship and experience first-hand the role of a content writer before taking up a job.
Industry Case Studies
Duration: 30 Hours
We have identified top Content Marketing Campaigns in recent times. We have closely observed each of these campaigns and designed 30 hours of Case Studies & Exercises. All these knowledge-gathering lets us create intense & interesting assignments for our Content Writing Training. This extent & span of research is not usually seen in other content writing training.
You will create Realtime Business Case Emulsions in each individual exercise and work on it. A hands-on learning experience to reap benefits from a Content Writing Online program can’t get better than this. The practicality of this program makes us one of the best content writing institutes in India.
Note: We will be adding a few more case studies & share it with all our alumni.
Case Study #1 - Affiliate Marketing
Duration: 15 Hours
- Learn how to find a profitable niche for your Content Writing.
- Learn how to find topics that readers want to read at your blog.
- 3 formula of success using Content Writing.
- Learn long term Content Planning.
Tools you will use:
- Answer The Public
- Keyword Planner
- Uber Suggest
Case Study #2 - Content Marketing Giveaway Campaign
Duration: 15 Hours
- Learn how to create content engagement with your social connections.
- Leverage LinkedIn for mass organic reach.
- Capturing relevant prospects for your Content Writing Work.
- Brand Positioning using Content.
Tools you will use:
- LinkedIn Articles.
- Emotional Marketing Value (Headline Analyzer)
- LinkedIn Analytics
Excited to Experience Best Content Writing Institute?
Duration: 60 Hours
IIM Skills course has been designed in such a way that all participants can do every assignment practically during the course. All participants will be working on live projects including web development, social media campaigning and much more which makes CWMC as industry Best Content Writing Course.
Duration: 5 Hours
After successful registration, all participants are requested to buy a domain name & Web Hosting. It is important for every participant to have their internet presence. Every participant will create their website at WordPress.
- Hands-on learning about Website Development.
- Mastering various plugin.
- Understanding Cpanel and how to manage it.
- Technical understanding of server integration.
Tools you will use:
- WordPress theme
- Web Hosting
- Various WordPress Plugins
- Domain Registration or Migration (in case of an existing domain)
Social Media Marketing
Duration: 10 Hours
Various Social Media Channels are best to distribute your content to your readers and prospects. In this assignment, every participant will establish their Social Media profiles like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Business Pages.
- Build effective Social Media Pages.
- Auto Scheduling for Social Sharing.
- Micro-Blogging at Twitter.
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
Tools you will use:
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media Listening Tools
Duration: 15 Hours
Without SEO, Content at the website is a ship without a sail. To get ranking on Search Engines you would need to do effective Search Engine Optimization for each article you will write. In this assignment, you will develop SEO Content Writing Skills.
- Analyzing Low, medium and high competition keywords.
- Developing Local Pages SEO.
- User targetting at Mobile.
- Earning Back Links.
- Social Book Marking.
- Broken Link detection and repairing it.
Tools you will use:
- Uber Suggest
- Google Keyword Planner
- Rank Watch
- SERP Rank Checker
- Google My Business
- Various Social Book Marking Sites
Duration: 30 Hours
Participants can select topics which they want to write about, in this assignment you will develop content writing skills. You will start writing content as per your weekly assignments, participants are requested to submit weekly assignments before the next session.
- Write Better Quality Content Which Ranks faster at Search Engines.
- Picking up right short and long tail keywords.
- Build Pro Skills in your niche.
- Do’s & Don’t of Content Marketing.
- Competition Analysis
- Build Strong Command on all Content Creation Tools.
Tools you will Use:
- Google Keyword Planner, Answer the public, Uber Suggest
- Small SEO Tool
- Plagiarism Detector
Liked Our Curriculum?
Why Should You Learn Content Writing?
Students: If you are interested to build a passive income or full-time career in writing industry content marketing is the right domain for you. On an average fresher’s earns INR 25000-30,000 monthly salary.
Entrepreneurs: Content is the key to success in Digital World if you’re an owner of your website and looking ahead to convert your website visitors into Leads, Sales or Buying Product Online then Content Writing Training is for you.
Digital Marketers/Marketers: Content is the key driver of your effective online marketing campaigns. Learn how to design and deliver the killing content marketing campaigns.
Everyone Else: You could be Housewives, College Dropout, Blogger or Content Writer if you are interested to learn a skill which can help you to work from home or building
up passive income, content development course is for you.
Upcoming Batches for Content Writing Courses
Certified Content Writing Training Certification Process
On successful registration, you will get access to 1 month (CWMC) course, pre-reading material.
Select Your Batch
Our Certified Content Writing Master Course comes with Weekdays (Tues & Thur) and Weekend (Sunday's) option. You can select one day to master the skills.
You need to attend a minimum of 70% of classes through live or recorded lectures to appear for the certification test. If you fail to meet the minimum class attendance you will not be allowed to give an examination.
Note: Video Recording is calculated in your attendance.
All exams will be conducted online, you can appear for these exams during weekdays or weekend. Exam results will be shared within 3 working days from the given date.
Certificate copies will be delivered within 15 days of your results.
Participants can take our non-paid virtual internship. Participants need to Qualify for our internship test.
* 3 months internship.
* Participants would need to provide minimum 8 approved articles.
* Internship Certificate will be provided.
As a skilled professional, you will be approached for doing freelance work. There are numerous sites offering freelance work. You will be trained how to grab those opportunities, apart from this our program will help you how to create clients proposals.
As a Leader in Content Writing Education, we are approached by every organization for their hiring needs. Our Master Graduates will be provided with interview assistance once they qualify for the interview.
Note: IIM Skills do not promote Job Guarantee.
Now You Can Do:
1) Work from Home.
2) Set up your content marketing agency.
3) Build your individual brand.
4) Step forward towards your entrepreneurial dream.
Interested? Lets Start With
IIM SKILLS is definitely the best online course for content writing in India. It is one of the most coveted educational institutes today and offers a comprehensive understanding of the content writing industry. One of the most important things that a content writer has to keep in mind is the essentials of search engine optimized writing. It plays a vital role in the entire writing and marketing process. Our mentor clearly explained how keywords should be incorporated in our writing to get the best results on search engine pages. There are assignments every week to complete.
Those assignments can help immensely because they give us clarity on content writing with practical examples and projects. There are so many varied writing tools available on the internet that polishes and embellishes our writing. IIMSkills introduced me to a number of those tools. If you want to understand the nitty-gritty of content writing, then IIM SKILLS Content Writing Master Course is the course for you.
The Course Was Really Good To Understand Overall Content Strategies & Developing Great Content Marketing Skills. If you are looking for a more hands-on approach, IIM SKILLS is the place for you. The online sessions are interactive, with every doubt cleared on the spot, and with building a website, you can do the trial and error and learn practically what works how.
From web development, a little bit of designing, learning SEO, types of content, conception, execution, and distribution of content, you can learn it all at the power-packed Content Writing Master Course. The institute makes you job-ready in the real sense.
At IIM SKILLS, I learned that Content Writing and Content Marketing are two sides of the same coin. I was blissfully unaware of how things work on the digital medium, the dos and don’ts of writing online.
One of the things that worked great for me at IIM SKILLS is the fact that I am from a city with not many institutes offering a content writing course. Yet, the online approach allowed me to take up the best course in the country.
Also, I learned a great deal about SEO from the trainer, Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar, who has an ocean of knowledge about how things work online. Learning from the experts always helps. I admit, building a website did sound very intimidating, but again, the adept Mr. Vaibhav Kakkar helps you sail through the process with the utmost ease.
Commonly Asked FAQ's for Content Writing Course
What is Content Writing?
Content Writing is a skill to communicate content (words) and publish it on numerous channels. In conventional form, the content was distributed at newspapers or limited channels, however, in the modern Digitalization world Content is distributed at various channels like Google Search Engine, Emails, Social Media.
The one who writes that content is a content writer. Given content writers are high in demand in the corporate world content writing skills are necessary to build.
Why should I learn from IIM Skills?
IIM Skills is known as Best Content Writing Course Institute. We have been delivering successful batches since our inception. There are various reasons you must consider IIM Skills to Learn or Master Content Writing.
- The course designed and created by Content Industry Experts.
- The course will be delivered by an industry expert who has 10 years of experience.
- You will be taught only practical in our course.
- Tools worth INR 35000 to get real-time hands-on experience.
- Lifetime access to the latest content and recorded classes.
- 100% money-back policy.**
What if I miss your lectures?
Don’t worry, we record all the classes you can complete your lecture with a recorded session, or else you can join us in the next live batch.
Moreover, you get lifetime access to our courses, you can join our upcoming lectures at no extra cost.
How can I claim my refund?
We have given 100% peace of mind to all students with an assurance for a money return. If you do not like our course after the first session you can ask for a refund.
- 1st class attendance is mandatory.
- The refund should be raised within 24 hours of the 1st session.
- We won’t be able to refund after 1 class or any other circumstances.
Is this course available in classrooms?
No, we only have online live classes. We do not teach in traditional format due to many positive reasons.
- Your Expert Instructors are not located in one location. They teach from different places.
- Content marketing strategy keeps changing every day. To ensure our students are up to date we can teach them lifetime through recordings of new trends.
- You are never bound to attend classes from any specific location, even if you are travelling you can log in to your sessions using Mobile Phone or even laptops.
- You save a lot of time and energy. Your time will be utilised at practicals.
How will I be learning Content Writing Practically?
This course is a 100% practical course. You will be taught in the below format.
- The first subject will be Web Development using WordPress.
- In every class, you will get assignments to work on.
- We will review assignments every week. Before your next class, you will get an update on your previous week’s assignments.
Can I Learn Content Writing Course from anywhere in India?
Absolutely Yes, given it is a live online classroom course you can learn our content writing course from anywhere like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, or the Middle East like Dubai, Oman, Muscat. You could be living anywhere in the world, not just in India. you can learn from our content writing training.
How Many Words A Day Should I Write?
As with any good habit cultivation, diligence and perseverance is the key to writing as well. If you want to write for the web, on the digital medium, you need to get used to writing long-form content. While there is no particular recommended ideal number of words per day, it is a good idea to start small but be consistent.
You can create a habit of writing 500-100 words a day and take it further depending on your career path in the content writing industry. The more you write, you will find that ideas flow freely; it boosts your confidence as a writer and improves your writing.
I am layman, do you think I can learn this?
Of Course Yes, people who are doing our content writing course come with no knowledge about it. Our program is designed in a way that every layman becomes pro in Content Writing right after completion of all assignments and lectures of the CWMC Content Writing Course.
Do I need any IT knowledge for Web Development?
No, a basic skill is required to build a website at WordPress. You may surprise on the first day of your lecture you will have your own created website live at Google.
Is this content writing course with 100% placement assistance?
We offer job placement assistance around the globe which means interview assistance. We at IIM Skills do not promote job guarantees.
My English is not that Good, can I still pursue Content Writing Course?
Of course yes, content creation in vernacular (regional) languages is increasing day by day. If you study CWMC Content Writing Course you can opt for jobs in regional content creation. Example newspapers, blog writing, article creation.
Does this course has Degree or Diploma in content writing?
Our Master program is a certified course that does not give you a Degree or Diploma. You will be rewarded with Content Writing Certification from IIM SKILLS.
Do I need to spend anything extra than the Course Fee?
Yes, you would need to buy domain name .com or .in which costs between INR 500-700, and also web hosting which will cost you INR 300/month.
If you are not interested to set up your own website you can share it with us, we will help you.
Can you brief more about HubSpot Content Marketing Certification?
HubSpot Academy offers Globally Renowned Content Marketing Certification at no cost, headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA. Our CWMC students can appear for the Hubspot exam after completion of their program.
What skills does a content writer need?
While you need to have good English, it is just one of the qualities of a good content writer. Some other qualities you must acquire if you do not have them already would be:
- Strong research skills
- Adaptability to change the tone and style as per the content.
- Understanding reader intent and applying psychology to writing.
- A reasonable understanding of how search engine optimization (SEO) works, as it goes hand in hand with content creation.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Not compromising on the quality of content.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organisational skills, clarity, and the ability to be focused.
- Finally, linguistic accuracy and checking grammar, syntax, punctuation, spellings, choice of words, and a logical flow of content after writing.
All of these can be acquired and learned as you practice writing.
Excited To Learn?
What is Content Writing Course?
To learn Content Writing there are courses designed by professionals around the world. At IIMSKILLS Content Writing Course comes with Master Certification. Our Content Writing Course just not give you learning about How Content Writing Works, however, our students do this practically in the training.
How many types of Content Writing are there?
There are various types of Content Writing available like scriptwriting, book writing, business writing, website content writing, ads copywriting, creative writing, ghostwriting, E-Books writing. One can find Content in the form for words, voice, blogs, articles, podcasts, infographics etc.
Is there any course for Content Writing & Why I should Opt.
Yes, while you are searching for any course for Content Writing you have landed to Asia’s Leading Content Writing Training Institute. IIMSKILLS has successfully trained 5000+ Professionals since last 5 years in Mastering Content Writing Training.
How do I start Content Writing?
One can start Content Writing very easily. If you know how to start writing content at the website you can start publishing it, however, if you are unsure about how to write Content you can start content writing by taking up a professional training program like IIMSKILLS CWMC.
What is Content Writing job?
A Good Content Writing job is that pays you at least INR 25,000 to 35,000 every month or if you are a freelance service provider it should pay you at least 50 paise per word written by you. On an average, if you write 1000 words article you should be paid INR Rupees 500 or else $ 8-10.
How can I become a good content writer?
To become a professional Content Writer who can call himself a Good Content Writer you would need to follow basic guidelines.
- You must have good writing skills which people can read easily.
- A good content writer understands the technical side of Search Engine Optimization and WordPress Development.
- As a writer, you must know your topic very clearly and your written article should have all the information about the topic.
How do I become a freelance Content Writer?
To become a freelance Content Writer you need to drive trust to your audience. People will be ready to give you projects only when you have a good website or a blog. When you have written up some good content and those are ranking well on the Internet.
How Can I learn Content Writing at Home?
To learn Content Writing at home you can opt for Live Online Content Writing Course with IIMSKILLS. As a student, you get access to the course study material for a lifetime along with lifetime access to the live classes as well. In case you want to re-sit in any of the class again you can do that without any extra cost.
How do I start Content Writing Business from Home?
To start Content Writing Business from home you must have a couple of things in hand before going ahead and hitting the market.
- A website to showcase your work.
- Reviews from past clients, preferably with LinkedIn Profile and Video testimonials.
- Proposal understanding.
- Basic knowledge about sales and presentation.
- You must have completed your tax documentation
In our CWMC except for taxation part, we guide you about everything.
How do you become a creative content writer?
To become a Creative Content Writer, you must write content in a creative poetry way. A Creative Content Writer is a right opposite to writing content like journalism, articles or blog.
How does your course help to become a content writer?
To become a Content Writer we have Master Program called Content Writing Master Course which is 16 hours of hands-on training, 60 hours of practical assignment during the training period. Throughout the course, you get support from the trainer. You will learn, submit and get feedback every week from the trainer directly.
How much blogging is covered in your course?
Content and Blogging Courses are almost similar to each other. Our program covers blogging training to an advanced level. Majorly our students do blogging in the area of their interest like fashion blogging, food blogging, and travel blogging.
Will I get Freelance Projects help To Get Clients From US & UK?
Unlike, typical sales-oriented education institutions we don’t want to give you a false promise. Getting a freelance project from the USA or UK is not that easy as promoted by other institutes. It’s a long term process and you need to give constant efforts to achieve that.
At the same time, we will help you to learn how to grab clients from the internet without any location restrictions.
Note: There are few institutes out there promoting Fake Affiliations from the US & promising international clients after completion of their program. We strongly recommend thorough research before taking admission.
Is Content Writing a good career?
Content is King, Content Writing will always remain as the best career choice in this Digital World. When you search on the Internet about anything you see Ads, SEO Results and Google Local Listing. All those written words are form of Content Writing and without Content Writing Knowledge these job roles are incomplete. To answer your question is Content Writing a good career, yes it is.
How do I become a content writer with no experience?
To become a content writer with no experince you can either start writing and increase your knowledge or else you can participate in a short program like CWMC offered by IIMSKILLS.
What is SEO in Content Writing?
SEO is the most crucial learning in Content Writing. If you do not serve your content with proper SEO it has no use. SEO in Content Writing helps you to identify the right topics, increases chances for you to come in front of people when they search for the topic or subject you have published through your content.
In today’s digital frenzied world, an SEO-content writer is in great demand. SEO-friendly content gets noticed and read. The rest of the content gets relegated to the background. It rarely ever appears on the first few pages of the search engine. So, learning SEO and integrating it into your content writing is of paramount importance.
Basic SEO rules for content writing include researching keywords, integrating them into the copy naturally, incorporating scannable headlines, and keeping the content well-structured. You can learn all of this and more in our content writing training at IIM SKILLS.
How do I Learn SEO Content Writing?
If you are a student in IIMSKILLS Content Writing Master Course, you do not have to worry about it. Our Course covers in-depth SEO Content Writing Knowledge. You will do it hands-on with us during your course tenure.
What are the SEO Tools?
SEO Tools are the tools which help you to do site SEO, find the right keyword, check the user experience and to make your website eligible to get ranked by Google Webmaster.
What is the Salary of Content Writer in India?
As per the recent report shared by Payscale, an average fresher in Content Writing industry earns INR 25,000-30000 and experienced professionals earn at least INR 40,000-50000. Salaries for Content Writers in India varies on the parameters like writing skills, the industry you are writing for, your academic background.
What is the basic qualification required for the Content Writer?
There is no specific qualification required to become a Content Writer other than good writing skills however Content Writing Jobs definitely demand a graduate or above to hire a professional in the corporate world.
How do I practice Content Writing?
Practice Content Writing means to write more and more every day. There is no better way to practice Content Writing other than writing, publishing and repeating the process.
How can I become a content writer in India?
India has abundant opportunities for Content Writers, to become a Content Writer in India you can start by taking up Content Writing Course from IIMSKILLS or else you can try writing your first blog at someone website. However, learning a content writing course is like proofreading before publishing content at your website.
How do I get a job as a Content Writer?
Content Writing Jobs can be found easily at Job Portals like Naukri and Shine for the big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune and abroad like Singapore, Dubai, Oman, Muscat & The United States.
If you undergo any professional training programs for Content Writing you get a job as a Content Writer very easily as most organizations prefer hiring directly from an institute vs going out and finding talent over job portals.
How much should a content writer charge?
Content Writers should charge on the basis of their writing skills at least 50 paise per word to 2 rupees depending upon the client, topic and recurring business you are getting from the client.
How frequently program is updated?
Content Writing is a vast and growing subject. Being both an art & science, the syllabus of Content Writing Courses must keep being updated. The regular updates keep IIM SKILLS Content Writing Program a league apart from that of other Content Writing Institutions.
In this Content Writing Master Course, commonly called the CWMC training, our approach to Content Writing training is exhaustive. You will learn various techniques of Developing Various Types of Content through a series of 12 Modules.
The number of modules in this program for each subject will vary based on the importance and effectiveness of each writing pattern & style. Around 3 modules will typically be delivered in one week. For you to learn all the modules of Content Writing in the duration promised, we will conduct multiple online classes every week during weekdays & weekends (according to the batches) you will select.
We believe that taking up online sessions is the best way to get trained in the Content Writing space. You will get lifetime support sessions as part of promises from IIM SKILLS.
IIM SKILLS experience in the professional training industry is since 2015, along with the apparent requirements of learning Content Writing makes the case clear for the CWMC course to be the best in the industry. Since all of the research and application on Content Writing takes place online, you have to be on this platform to learn.
How will you know if you are a good writer?
Writing is subjective, and you cannot compare any two writers. Every writer will have a unique style. Most traits of good writers can be developed over time, but some tell-tale signs indicate, writing is your cup of tea. Here is a small checklist:
- You are good at conveying thoughts and expressions through words.
- You have excellent language skills
- You would rather write it than say it.
- Writing seems therapeutic to you, and you want to write every day
- You make an effort to keep learning to improve yourself
- You finish what you start writing
How much is the fee for Content Writing Course at IIM SKILLS?
Content Writing Master Course fee is INR 12,900 + 18% applicable taxes. You can book the upcoming event here…