Top 15 Chrome Extensions for Digital Marketing and SEO
Google Chrome Extensions are applications that can be installed in Chrome to change how the browser works and make it more user-friendly. Let us look at the top 15 Chrome Extensions for Digital Marketing and SEO that provide a wide range of additional functionality to help you do activities more quickly or gain more from the websites you visit.
Do you want to polish your writing skills to sculpt a career in content writing? Then , try a demo class for the Best Content Writing Course and decide for yourself if it intrigues your passion.
Check out some other professional courses at IIM SKILLS
15 Chrome Extensions for Digital Marketing and SEO
With over 10 million users, this tops the list of top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO. Grammarly is a tool that assists authors of all skill levels with writing and content assignments. Your conversations, documents, and social network postings will be clear, error-free, and impactful- thanks to the plugin.
- This extension will fix your spelling, punctuation, and other flaws as you type.
- With Grammarly’s free edition, you’ll get suggestions for Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Conciseness.
- You’ll gain more information from Grammarly’s Premium version’s suggestions relating to Clarity, Tone, Plagiarism, Word selection is important, Formality.
A premium subscription costs $29.95 per month.
You can also try your hand at one of the most in-demand skills is Digital Marketing.
Read about Google Digital Marketing Courses
Wordtune is an AI-powered writing assistant tool that understands what you’re trying to say. It also checks your words and sentences. It provides methods to improve the clarity of your writing and helps you come up with a better writing style.
- Texts from different languages can be translated and rewritten into English using their rewrite tool. Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Hebrew, and Russian are supported by Wordtune.
- Unlike Grammarly or other sentence correction tools, which only correct grammatical errors, Wordtune helps you translate your ideas into words by suggesting completely new ways to rewrite your sentences and express yourself more effectively.
- You can rewrite your sentences in Gmail, Google Docs, Outlook (web version), Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Whatsapp (web version), and many more applications.
- It also suggests the perfect Tone convey your message.
Premium subscription costs $9.99 per month.
You may want to check out the Top 10 Digital Marketing Institutes in India
Keywords Everywhere is a free chrome add-on for keyword research. It displays monthly search traffic, CPC, and competition data for tens of thousands of keywords. It comes with a number of built-in tools for finding keywords based on your seed term and displaying keywords that any page or domain ranks for in the SERPs.
- It analyzes the search volume of each keyword. That means we will know how many times a particular keyword has been searched by users on google.
- Gives information about the cost-per-click (CPC) of a particular keyword.
- Gives information on the number of people running google ads for the same keyword.
- Long-tail phrases with precise search volume, CPC, and competition statistics can also be found using Keywords Everywhere.
Free, with a Premium version that depends on a unique credit system. 1 credit equals 1 Keyword. One credit offers you one keyword’s volume, CPC, competition, and 12-month trend statistics.
Also, check out the Top 8 Keyword Research Tools
Bitly is one of the most popular among the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO. Adding a long URL to your tweets or posts can be unattractive and a waste of valuable character space, as any enthusiastic social media user knows. Thus, the Bitly Chrome plugin allows you to quickly shorten any URL and share it with a single click.
- Every link you generate with Bitly is secured with HTTPS to protect your content from eavesdropping or alteration by third parties.
- Bitly works with almost every social network and digital marketing platform on the market, saving you time and effort.
- Custom links replace “bit.ly” with your domain name, this makes sure that your links are easily identifiable across all platforms.
- Using short branded links and the Bitly API, build hundreds of unique SMS messaging for customer service updates, order statuses, service delays or modifications, appointment reminders, fundraisers, and location-based promotions.
Free, $29/month for Basic, $199/month for Premium
In India, Ubersuggest, an online SEO analysis, and Keyword Research tool is one of the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO. This tool helps you come up with new keyword suggestions for your content marketing plan. UberSuggest has the gears to help you succeed, whether you are creating blog posts or trying to copy your competitor’s success.
- With the help of the Keywords Analysing tool, you can find easy-to-win SEO keywords that are profitable and would give the best results.
- You can find out how many buyers are searching for these terms by looking at the traffic volume.
- Look at trends to examine how the volume of searches has changed over time.
- Track the difficulty level of keywords and use keywords that are simple to rank for.
- Ubersuggest also gives a list of content ideas for the searched keyword according to the contents generated by others for the same keyword.
- Find out how you compare to your competition in terms of search.
- Find out who your top competitors are for the keywords you’re interested in.
- Find out who your true competitors are by using common keywords.
- See how much search traffic each of your top competitors receives over time by looking at the terms that they rank for.
7 day free trial, along with a monthly subscription and lifetime access plan. It is about 90% cheaper than its competition.
Find out the Best SEO Tools for Content Writing
When you’re studying or reading complicated material online, Google Dictionary is a useful tool to have on your side. If you’re not sure what a term means, simply double-click it to get the definition you need. It’s a great add-on for content writers who are constantly researching content on the internet. Though a simple add-on, you should definitely put it under the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO.
- Double-click any word to see a little pop-up bubble with its description.
- Use the toolbar dictionary to get a detailed definition of any word or phrase.
- Keep track of the words you look up so you can practice them later.
- Foreign words are robotically translated to you choice language.
- This plugin will save a history of all your looked-up words and their definitions if you opt for it. This history can be downloaded as a CSV file at any time.
- Any third-party apps can be given access to the words. For example, the third-party app may create flashcards to help you practice words you’ve looked up previously.
CoSchedule’s Headline Studio is a Chrome add-on. It helps marketers enhance their headlines to increase traffic.
What makes it to the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO? Headline Studio analyzes headlines using a lot of data and suggests better words and phrases to boost SEO. It also tells you whether your headlines are outperforming or underperforming compared to those of your competitors. Headline Studio is for marketers who want to enhance their header writing skills and develop high-quality, fascinating headlines that stand out from the crowd on a regular basis. Free of charge.
- Headline Studio can be used on any website to analyze your headlines. It can be used in WordPress, Wix, and many other platforms.
- Based on proven data from over 4 million headlines, see which modifications can improve your score.
- You can look up a history of your previous headlines. Find, alter, or repeat headlines that have worked well in the past.
- With the Headline Studio Pro, you can access premium features to improve your score right away with headline suggestions based on millions of words.
- You can make your headlines search-engine-friendly by getting SEO tips to improve the ranking of your headlines.
- You can find out which keywords work best in your headline by looking at the performance data for each of them.
- Headline Studio lets you access a full thesaurus to find synonyms and alternative word possibilities for the headline.
Free, with a premium version.
You may wonder why this is in my list of top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO. Well, organizing and decluttering is the key to getting any work down. OneTab neatly organizes all of the tabs you want to save. So, if you’re doing research or want to preserve your sources to refer to later, this plugin will keep everything organized for you. It’s a basic concept, yet it’s really effective.
- Because you will have reduced the number of tabs active in Google Chrome while your tabs are in the OneTab list, you will save up to 95% of memory.
- There is complete privacy on all the tabs you have saved on One tab. There is also an option for you to share them on the web using ‘share as a web page’.
- In One Tab, You may effortlessly export and import your tabs as a list of URLs. You can also make a web page out of your tabs list to share them with others.
- There is an option to reorder tabs in your OneTab list by dragging and dropping them.
Save to pocket
Save To Pocket is one of the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO for organizing content. This is the ideal Chrome extension for bookmarking content that you wish to revisit later. It is the simplest and quickest way to capture articles, movies, and other media. Save To Pocket syncs instantly to your phone, tablet, or computer, allowing you to access it at any time.
- You can discover related content through Save to Pocket. For the majority of the stuff you save, you will see a list of related stories.
- Tag stories in your Pocket to organize, sort, and find saved articles.
- With the premium version, get custom typefaces, a permanent library, infinite highlighting, and many more advanced features.
MozBar is an on-page SEO toolbar created by Moz that is aimed to speed up your team’s research process. It helps you analyze the SEO of any particular page. It can also be used to gather competition ranking information for phrases you’re considering. With MozBar, you can get SEO data for any webpage with a single click.
- Find and highlight terms on a page, then categorize links into the following categories: followed, no-followed, external, and internal.
- Mozbar helps you determine the Page Authority and Domain Authority of a particular website.
- Keyword search and analysis becomes easy with its Keyword Explorer tool.
- Mozbar crawlers search websites for issues that would prevent search engines from fully indexing your site.
When site issues are discovered, you’ll be the first to know, allowing you to quickly resolve them.
Free, $29 per month for Basic, $199 per month for Premium versions.
Awesome Screenshot is a screen capture and recording chrome extension tool. It is a screen capture and screen recorder, 2-in-1 app. It’s a simple functional add-on extension, but it comes in handy when you want to save or share bits and pieces of information with others.
- You can simultaneously record your screen and camera. This will help you record the browsing experience and save it for future reference.
- Unlike most screen capture tools which allow you to capture only a part of the screen, Awesome Screenshot allows you to capture the entire screen.
- You can trim, highlight, draw shapes, and blur important information after taking a screenshot of a specific part of your screen or an entire web page.
- You can instantly share multiple screenshots to various destinations.
Free. Premium versions cost $4, $5, $25 per month.
In the world of digital marketing, one must have a constant watch over their competitors. Thus, without a doubt, Similar Sites is one of the top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO. The plugin that allows you to browse through websites similar to yours, competitors’ websites, and related material. It declutters the contents of the web by recommending sites that are similar to the ones you’re looking at based on relevant content, web structure, link analysis algorithms, comprehensive user browsing behaviors, and a big user community’s ranks.
Browsing through so many websites, there is always a risk of security threat. HTTPS Everywhere is a browser extension that automatically converts millions of websites from unsecured “HTTP” to secure “HTTPS.” It will protect you from a variety of surveillance and account hijacking techniques, as well as some forms of censorship. While you’re online, you can rest certain that your personal information is safe and that your machine isn’t infected with malware.
There is hardly any other app that provides this feature. Thus, it sure does make it to the list of top 15 chrome extensions for digital marketing and SEO.
Social media marketing, which holds a huge chunk of digital marketing, relies on hashtags for organic search. HashTest is a must-have top 15 chrome extension for digital marketing and SEO mainly focussing on social media marketing. HashTest is a real-time tool that tests the quality of hashtags you’re considering employing. It guarantees that you don’t get lost in the shuffle of a famous hashtag while also ensuring that you don’t use one that will go unnoticed. With real-time color-based quality scores, you find the best hashtags as you type.
- HashTest.io assists you in finding the ideal hashtags for your social media content, whether it’s on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or any other platform.
- It helps you create a pool of the greatest hashtags that are both widely used and likely to increase engagement.
- You can easily find the best and most generally used popular hashtags to expand your social media exposure
The Snippet is a chrome extension that can aid digital marketers with a number of activities. Content marketers, in particular, can use snippets of text from the web as a quick reference point for source material while generating content.
- Highlighting headlines for news to read later or the description for a course or webinar to view later are examples of other use cases.
- You may also sync your Kindle highlights, which is particularly beneficial if you read a lot of books that influence your marketing strategy.
Free, with a PRO subscription costing $24.99 per year