Top 8 Business Analytics Courses In Udaipur With Live Training
With the advancement of technology, there is tremendous development in the business analytics world. Today, India becomes a hub of technology where companies from different countries come to establish more tech-world. Udaipur is one of the places in India where big companies make industries-related business analytics. Here many on-campus and online business courses are built for needy candidates who want to pursue this field. In this article, we have shared the Top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur with lots of opportunities for the students. Also, we have discussed the definition of business analytics, tools used in this field, the general syllabus of business analytics, the future scope of business analytics, the reason why to choose a business analytics degree, the main components of business analytics, and eligibility criteria to pursue the course.
Business Analytics (BA) is a set of regulations solving business-related problems with the help of data analysis, different types of business analytics like descriptive analysis, diagnostic analysis, prescriptive analysis, predictive analysis, various tools, and models. The process involves a continuous and repetitive exploration of a business’s data to drive decision-making. The basic job of a business analyst is to find the objective of the business by making a connection with the companies in the process of decision-making.
Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing Business Analytics Degree
The basic requirement is a class 12th degree. Candidates must possess at least 50% in the 12th class examination. Many times, the institutes seek college graduates from a recognized university to join the course.
Reason to Choose a Business Analyst Degree in Udaipur
- As a business analyst, many people will ask you for insight. You have to answer their queries. They might ask how to develop new products or patterns. If you enjoy that kind of leadership qualities and if you possess them, business analytics is a good option for your career.
- With the help of courses like machine learning, data science, software engineering, and computer science, business analyst can do their job.
Tools Used in Business Analytics
Tools used in Business Analytics are Python, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, R, SAS, QlikView, Splunk, Dundas BI, Tibco Spotfire, Sisense etc. All these tools help analyze data in their way with the help of charts, graphs, pivot tables, and different formulas to conclude. These tools are user-friendly and they have libraries, dashboards, and fast analytics options to analyze data sets.
Syllabus of Business Analytics
- Principles of Management
- Management Concept
- Business Communication and Business Informatics
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Economics
- HRM and Quantitative Methods
- Business World Exposure
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Mathematical Optimization
- Supply chain and marketing analytics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business and Cyber Law
- Industrial Research Project
Reasons to choose Business Analytics as a Career
- You love numbers
- You love to work with a plethora of data
- You find joy in leadership roles
- You like computers and programming
- You want to work with others
Also, Check Other Courses in Udaipur:
Business Analytics vs Data Analytics
Data Analytics is the process by which user data are gathered and analyzed for the future use of a business or firm. It is the analysis of data sets to conclude the information a data analyst contains from huge unintelligible data sets. It does not have to be used in the interest of business goals. Data Analytics is a broader practice that includes business analytics. However, data analytics is sometimes used with business analytics.
Main Components of Business Analytics
- Roadmap and Consistency Check
- Data Acquisition
- Data Security or Data Protection
- Data Governance or Standards
- Insights and Interdependence
- Data Storage
- Data Visualization
- Data Optimization
Future Scope of Business Analytics
The scope of business analytics is increasing, and it plays a pivotal role in the business world. A degree in this field is a must for upgrading your future career. The scope of a business analyst is expanding to various sectors like health, sales, public industries, IT industries, etc. A bachelor’s degree or an MBA degree in this field can open doors to many job seekers who want to develop their careers for future opportunities. It will broaden your knowledge in the field. An MBA degree holder will have leadership skills and he or she can apply to big companies for their leadership roles. There is also a high demand for MBAs to take hold of the managerial department.
Here We Have Shared the Top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur
ExcelR offers online Certified Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. This online portal collaborates with IBM. The institute offers a certificate to the candidates after the completion of the program. The course fee is INR 44,999(Live Virtual Classroom). Any candidate with Commerce, Science, and Engineering background can join this business analytics program. The industry professionals provide various tools used in this course, LMS, case studies, assignments, capstone projects, etc. to the students for a lifetime.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Normal Distribution
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Data cleaning and Insights
- Correlation Analysis
- Introduction to Excel
- Formatting of cells (Wrap Text, Number, Cell formatting, etc.)
- Ribbon, Formula bar, Status bar
- What is syntax
- Arguments (Optional, Mandatory)
- Navigations (Sum, Average, Max, Min, Product, and more)
- Data Handling: Formatting and Filtering
- Data Summarization: Pivots, Preparing the Dashboard
- Transforming data, imputation techniques
- Introduction to Databases, Software Installation
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Types of SQL Commands
- Domain Constraint, Primary key, Foreign Key
- Joining Tables
- Stored procedures
- Parameters in procedures
- Intro to Tableau Tool
- Hierarchy (Inbuilt hierarchy, Manual)
- Calculated fields
- Mixing up of all calculated fields
- Creating a Dashboard
- Tableau public server
Basics of Python
- Introduction to python, Data types, Operators
- Variables, data types, and Operators in python
- Sets, Set Theory, Regular Expression
- For, While loops, Functions
- Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Power BI Introduction
- Default summarization and sorting by
- Power BI Desktop Visualizations
- DAX Expressions
Tools Covered in this Program
- Power BI
- Basic & Advanced Learning
Duration of the Course: 180+ hours
Professional Courses ANd Training Programs from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
2. Pacific Institute of Management
Pacific Institute of Management offers one of the best Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. The institute offers an MBA degree in Business Analytics. The course is offered by experienced professors who provide assignments, lectures, case studies, real-hand experience, hands-on projects, etc. The institute offers placement to the students after the completion of the course. After the completion of the course, the students get a certificate from the institute.
Course fee: INR 2.5 Lakhs
- Business Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Business Analytics Courses In Pune
- Business Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Business Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Business Analytics courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Business Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
3. Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University offers another Business Analytics Program in Udaipur. The faculties give theoretical as well as practical training to the learners by providing them with hands-on projects, case studies, assignments, lectures, etc. Here MBA tuition fee is INR 56,000 (1st-year fees) and the BBA tuition fee is INR 17,950 (1st-year fees). The students will get a certificate after the completion of the course.
4. 360 DigiTMG
360 DigiTMG provides one of the best online Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. The duration of the course is 72 hours of classroom and online sessions, 100+ hours of practical assignments, and 2 Capstone live projects.
- Data Science, Programming and Artificial Intelligence
- Hypothesis Testing and Simple Linear Regression
- Linear Regression
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Black Box Technique
- Data Visualization through Tableau and Graphs
- Visual Analysis in-depth
- Calculations, dashboards, Linear Regression
Key Benefits of this Course:
- The program also includes unlimited mock interview and quiz sessions.
- They will allow accessing LMS for a lifetime.
- They will help you build your resume and LinkedIn profile through online sessions.
- They will offer live free webinars to the candidates.
- The institute offers job placements to students in big companies in business analytics fields.
- They will provide a certificate after the completion of the course.
- The learners will also get trained by trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM.
Duration of the Course: 4 months
You can also check other courses in India for lucrative career opportunities
- Financial Modeling Course in India
- Content Writing Course in India
- Creative Writing Course in India
- GST Course in India
- SEO Course in India
Simplilearn is a leading online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. Through a partnership with IBM, this online platform offers a master’s Program in business analytics. The course is designed to train you in various modules such as tableau training, data analysis and visualization with Python, and Business Analyst Capstone. The industry experts provide various capstone projects, lectures, assignments, recordings, LMS, hands-on projects, etc. to the learners of their institute.
Tools Covered in this Course:
- Power BI
- My SQL
- EXIN Agile
Duration of the Course: 12 months
Tuition Fee: Rs. 54,000/- including all taxes.
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Trends
- Business Analyst Skills
- Business Analytics Jobs
- Business Analytics Career
- Business Analytics Books
- Business Analytics Tools
Upgrad provides one of the best online Business Analytics courses in Udaipur. It is a 3-month course with 100+ hours of learning, 3+ case studies, projects, and live sessions. The program is divided into three courses. They are – Course 1 (Business Problem Solving, Insights and Storytelling), Course 2 (Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistics & Optimization), and Course 3 (Predictive Analysis).
Tools Covered in this Course:
Key Benefits of this Course
- They will offer placement after completing the course.
- They offer real-hand experience during the whole sessions.
- They will help you build your portfolio and LinkedIn profile via different sessions.
- The certification is offered by the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business.
Tuition fee: Rs. 25,000/- including all taxes.
You can also check
Coursera is another online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. The course is known as Business Analytics Specialization. It offers 100% online classes with a flexible schedule.
You will learn various technical skills such as data recruiting, supply and demand for business insights, solving business problems with data-driven decision-making, and understanding the tools to predict customer behaviors. After the completion of the course, the learners will get a certificate from Coursera.
Duration of the Course: 6 months approx. with 3 hours/week.
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
- Investment Banks In India
- Business Analytics Courses for Beginners
8. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin offers one of the best Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. The course is known as Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP). This course provides students to explore, analyze, and solve business problems using popular analytics tools. The industry professionals who have 15+ years of experience in this industry take classes and provide various tools, assignments, lectures, case studies, etc. to the learners.
- Understand various aspects of data collection.
- Understand analytics-based financial decisions.
- Take data-driven decisions to develop business precision.
- Sales: Predicting Department wise Sales
- Multi-Domain: Business Analytics Optimization
- Marketing: Website Trend Analysis
- Financial Analysis: Stock Market Prediction
- The course gives opportunities to get promoted in the current profile with the most in-demand skills.
- You will get a chance to create your portfolio for upcoming interviews.
- The program supports a start-up with high ROI.
- The program provides a certificate known as ‘Certified Business Analytics Practitioner’ (CBAP).
- Module 1: Analytics
- Module 2: Introduction to R Programming
- Module 3: Data Structures and Operators
- Module 4: Data Management
- Module 5: Apply Functions in R
- Module 6: Aggregate and Table Functions
- Module 7: Data Manipulation in R
- Module 8: Graphs
- Module 9: Advanced Graphs
- Module 10: Linear Regression
Duration of the Course: It is 32 hours of training+ 24 hours of brush-up sessions+ 50 hours of e-learning access.
FAQs about Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur
Q1. Which skills are required to become a business analyst besides technical skills?
Except for technical skills, a business analyst requires other powerful skills such as communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, decision-making skills, and time management skills. Soft skills are paramount in this profession to be able to communicate complex points better. Without soft skills, a business analyst cannot get success in his passion. Soft skills themselves take a long process to be acquired and it is much needed in this profession.
Q2. What is the basic difference between business analytics and data analytics?
The basic difference between business analytics and data analytics is how to deal with data and what are the consequences. In data analytics, data is collected and analyzed for the future betterment of a business or firm. Whereas Business analytics is a process of using those logical data to make business decisions for future precision in that business organization.
Q3. Who can pursue business analytics courses in Udaipur?
Anyone can pursue the course in Udaipur. Any graduate with Science, Commerce, or Engineering background can kick-start their career in this field. India is an uprising country in today’s world when it comes to the question of technological development and Udaipur is a place to practice that technological development. If you have a basic idea about technology, leadership quality, rational and logical world, you can join there.
Q4. Which is one of the best business analytics courses in Udaipur?
The above course we mentioned in this article is trustworthy. Every course offers an amazing career opportunity after the completion of the course. When your need will be fulfilled after doing research, you can join the course. Even they offer free demo classes to understand their courses. The courses are at a reasonable price.
Q5. What is the business analysts’ salary in Udaipur?
We can assure you that business analytics is a well-paid profession in India. In Udaipur, an average salary of a business analyst is INR 234045 per year. It differs from a fresh candidate to an experienced candidate. But you will get a high salary if you are experienced in this industry.
Q6. Is MBA mandatory for pursuing a business analytics course in Udaipur?
We can say that it is not mandatory. But an MBA degree always helps to upgrade the career of a candidate. In India, all big companies are recruiting experienced business analytics in their organization. If you have an MBA degree, you do have a high chance to get hired as a business analyst by those big industries
Q7. Can a literature student pursue business analytics courses in Udaipur?
Every student can pursue the course. It is a myth that only tech-based students can join these types of courses. But there is a difference in thinking and practicality. There is an opportunity for non-technical students as well in Udaipur to join the course. If you are from a non-technical background, you must possess basic technical skills so that you can understand them at the time of the sessions.
Q8. Can a non-programmer become a business analyst?
Yes, of course, a non-programmer also can pursue business analysis as a career opportunity. This course is not all about programming. In today’s world, it does not matter whether you are a programmer or not. It is also true that a programmer might comprehend a lot of technical skills while working on analytical tools to conclude huge datasets and for decision-making.
Q9. How will I create a portfolio after becoming a business analyst in Udaipur?
It is one of the most valuable parts of any professional’s career. Everything depends on how to make a good portfolio so that after checking it out thoroughly, companies will hire you. You need to have exposure working with different job sites. After completing the training program, you can update your portfolio and share it on LinkedIn, Kaggle, and other job sites. If you do not have a portfolio or you do not know how to make a professional portfolio, you can ask your institute how to work on a portfolio.
Q10. Is Udaipur a good place for pursuing the course?
Yes, it is a great place to join the course. There is no doubt about that. If you are from India, you have lots of opportunities to join Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur. Big companies in India hire business analysts. India is a country to pursue the course as well as to join there as a business analyst. Udaipur is a place of opportunities in this field.
Today, India has one of the greatest economies in the globe. Udaipur is also a populated area where people of different states are working here. Udaipur is now a place of technology where various industries have been set up. The above-mentioned top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Udaipur offer placement in big industries after the completion of the course. The institutes we have mentioned in this article offer certification programs. After completing the course, various types of jobs are waiting for you. As a business analyst, you must have various skills including technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, soft skills, and many more that will help you enormously as a successful business analyst. From every student to professional, these courses will help to understand theoretical as well as foundational ideas. All big companies all over the world hire experienced business analysts to develop their businesses and become first in the future. As a business analyst, your role in those big companies is to put their business in a better position by solving business problems by analyzing data for the purpose of making decisions. This article will give your insight into business analytics courses and the role of a business analyst. Udaipur is a place with a plethora of job opportunities not only for domestic students but also for international students. You can develop your professional career with the help of these above-mentioned courses. If you are passionate about a business analytics career, you must join any of the courses in Udaipur.