Top 8 Business Analytics Courses In Sydney With Placements
Sydney is a hub of advanced technology. The business analytics industry has been established in Sydney with the advancement of technology. If you have an interest in the world of business analytics, you may study business analytics in Sydney. In this article, we have discussed the top 8 business analytics courses in Sydney for you so that you can understand how the business analytics world is rising in Sydney. After checking out this article thoroughly, you may understand the basic needs to become a business analyst.
Objectives of the Business Analytics Courses in Sydney
- Business analysts are in great demand across a vast range of industries around the globe.
- You will also gain the skills that are necessary when data is analyzed for business purposes.
- You will gain insight into business analysis planning and monitoring.
- You will get to know how to deal with SQL databases.
- The entire Business Analyst Certification is with real-world projects.
- After completing Business Analyst training in Sydney, you will be prepared for the role of a business analyst.
Steps That Must Follow to Become a Business Analyst
- The initial step to becoming a business analyst is to understand how businesses strategy goes on. APCQ’s Process will help you to comprehend the tasks an organization or business performs. APQC provides the information, data, and insights an organization needs to work smarter and with greater confidence.
- One must develop behavioral skills like communication, negotiation skills, assertiveness, and facilitation skills to work as a business analyst.
- If you have a strong foundation in key programming languages, it will become essential for a business analyst like you. Other technical skills like Data Visualization and presentation skills are also important to be an effective business analyst.
- You should learn about the modeling tools and management tools that are used in business analytics. In addition, you can also get other free tools like Lucid chart, BizAgi, etc.
- Domain knowledge plays a pivotal role in an effective Business Analyst. Domain knowledge is one thing you should have before gaining a certification in business analytics.
- Even if you gain certification through a business analyst online course, you have to find ways to improve your Domain Knowledge.
- Analytical thinking is the most needed skill for a business analyst.
- You must learn how to deal with criticism and in that way, you must try to improve your performance in the future.
- Elicitation skills are also essential for learning the gathering process in business analysis.
Tools used in Business Analytics Course
Tools are the most important parts of business analysis. Tools like Excel, Power BI, SAS, R, Splunk, Sisense, Qlik, Tableau, etc. are used in the Business Analytics course. These tools have libraries, and dashboards to get insight into the business organization. These tools have graphs, charts, pivot tables, etc. to analyze and visualize data to conclude so that the business decision can be made with the help of these tools. Without tools, analysis cannot happen. They are very effective when it comes to the question of the process of analyzing.
In This Article, We Have Shared the Top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Sydney
Simplilearn offers one of the best online business analytics courses in Sydney. It is the world’s no.1 online Bootcamp. In collaboration with IBM Content and a certificate from IBM, it offers live interaction with IBM leadership.
It also offers capstone from 3 domains and 14+ projects. You will get industry exposure with Harvard Business Case studies of Pearson.
Key Benefits of the Course:
- Simplilearn’s Business Analyst Master’s Program will provide the learners with extensive knowledge in business analysis.
- After completing the course, you will master the concepts and skills required for an active business analyst career.
- You will grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions.
- The students will learn to apply statistical tools and concepts like moving averages, and hypothesis testing.
- The learners will understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics.
- You will master the concepts of requirements life cycle management.
- You will gain fundamental knowledge of agile.
- You will learn to analyze data using Tableau.
- The students will understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model.
- The candidates will acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, and completing various elements of business analysis.
- You will master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool.
- You can absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum after the completion of the course.
Tools Covered in this Course:
- MS Excel
- Power BI
- EXIN agile
- Course 1 (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- Course 2 (Tableau Training)
- Course 3 (Data Analysis with Python)
- Course 4 (Mathematical Optimization by IBM)
- Course 5 (Business Analyst Capstone)
- Course 6 (Harvard Business Case Studies for Business Analysis)
Course fee: A$1999
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
2. The University of Sydney
The University of Sydney offers one of the best business analytics courses in Sydney. Their business analytics programs provide opportunities to apply in many different functional areas, such as in accounting, marketing, finance, and operations.
Tools like Excel, Power BI, R, SAS, Tableau, Splunk, Qlik, etc. are covered in this course. You will learn technical as well as soft skills after completing the course at this university.
(1) Two 1000-level core units of study
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Quantitative Business Analysis*
(2) Three 2000-level core units of study
- Predictive Analytics
- Statistical Modelling for Business
(3) 3000-level core units of study
- Business Analytics in Practice
(4) Two 3000-level selective units of study
- Advanced Management Science
- Choice Modelling
- Industry and Community Project
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Methods of Decision Analysis
- Operations Management
- Project Planning and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Time Series and Forecasting.
- Business Analytics Courses in Melbourne
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Courses In Malaysia
- Business Analytics courses In Singapore
- Business Analytics Courses in Australia
3. Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University offers one of the best Business Analytics courses in Sydney. When a student takes on postgraduate study, he or she needs to know how it will perfect their career and lifestyle. The campus of this course is Parramatta City Campus-Macquarie Street. This program is collaborated by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
This postgraduate program shows you how to kick-start in a data-driven world. You will develop the data analysis and problem-solving skills you need to overcome real-world problems. You will be prepared to take on the world of tomorrow.
The Master of Business Analytics offers a program of study on how to manage a data-driven world. The program focuses on business analytics. Application of the analytic tools and frameworks to realise their profit potential by choosing one of three specialisations; Operations Management, Finance and Marketing.
Duration of the Course: 2 years
4 years (part-time)
4. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin offers one of the best Business Analytics Courses in Sydney. The course is known as Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) which is a focused 32-hour instructor-led training. This course provides students to explore, analyze, and solve business problems using popular analytics tools such as R & Advanced Excel. The course is provided an extensive study of industry professionals for the learners. You will get enormous knowledge after completing the course.
- Understand various aspects of data collection.
- Communicate business objectives to evaluate the results of data analysis better.
- Understand analytics-based-financial decision.
- Take data-driven decisions to develop business precision.
The Course Also Provides Hands-on Practical Experience Including Covering 5+ Projects. These Are:
- Sales: Predicting Department wise Sales
- Multi-Domain: Business Analytics Optimization
- Marketing: Website Trend Analysis
- Financial Analysis: Stock Market Prediction
- Finance: Analyze ETF Trends
- The course gives opportunities to get promoted in the current profile with the most in-demand skills.
- You will get a chance to create your portfolio for upcoming interviews.
- The program supports a start-up with high ROI.
After the completion of the course, you will earn a certification known as a ‘Certified Business Analytics Practitioner’ (CBAP).
- Module 1: Analytics
- Module 2: Introduction to R Programming
- Module 3: Data Structures and Operators
- Module 4: Data Management
- Module 5: Apply Functions in R
- Module 6: Aggregate and Table Functions
- Module 7: Data Manipulation in R
- Module 8: Graphs
- Module 9: Advanced Graphs
- Module 10: Linear Regression
The duration of the course is 32 hours of training+ 24 hours of brush-up sessions+ 50 hours of e-learning access.
Do check out the other best courses in India for lucrative career opportunities
- IIM SKILLS Content Writing Course Review
- GST Course For Graduates India
- SEO Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses
- Financial Modeling Courses
- Creative Writing Courses
5. 360 DigiTMG
360 DigiTMG provides one of the best online Business Analytics Courses in Sydney. They offer 72 hours of classroom and online sessions, 100+ hours of practical assignments, and 2 Capstone live projects.
- Data Science, Programming and Artificial Intelligence
- Hypothesis Testing and Simple Linear Regression
- Linear Regression
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Black Box Technique
- Data Visualization through Tableau and Graphs
- Visual Analysis in-depth
- Calculations, dashboards, Linear Regression
The program also includes unlimited mock interview and quiz sessions, lifetime LMS Access, Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions, live free webinars, and job placements in business analytics fields. They will provide a certificate after the completion of the course. You will also get trained by trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM.
Duration of the Course: 4 months
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Trends
- Business Analyst Skills
- Business Analytics Jobs
- Business Analytics Career
- Business Analytics Books
- Business Analytics Tools
upGrad provides one of the best online Business Analytics courses in Sydney. It is a 3-month course with 100+ hours of learning, 3+ case studies, projects, and live sessions. The tools covered in this program are Tableau, Excel, Python, and My SQL. The program is divided into three courses. They are Course 1 (Business Problem Solving, Insights and Storytelling), Course 2 (Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistics & Optimization), and Course 3 (Predictive Analysis).
The certification is offered by the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business.
The fee structure is Rs. 25,000/- including all taxes.
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
- Investment Banks In India
- Business Analytics Courses for Beginners
ExcelR offers online Certified Business Analytics Courses in Sydney. This online portal collaborates with IBM. The institute offers certificates to the candidates after the completion of the program. Any candidate with Commerce, Science, and Engineering background can join this business analytics program. The industry professionals provide various tools used in this course, LMS, case studies, assignments, capstone projects, etc. to the students for a lifetime.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Normal Distribution
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Data cleaning and Insights
- Correlation Analysis
- Introduction to Excel
- Formatting of cells (Wrap Text, Number, Cell formatting, etc.)
- Ribbon, Formula bar, Status bar
- What is syntax, arguments (Optional, Mandatory) Navigations (Sum, Average, Max, Min, Product, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste Special)
- Data Handling: Formatting and Filtering
- Data Summarization: Pivots, Preparing the Dashboard
- Transforming data, imputation techniques
- Introduction to Databases, Software Installation
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Types of SQL Commands
- Domain Constraint, Primary key, Foreign Key
- Joining Tables
- Stored procedures
- Parameters in procedures
- Intro to Tableau Tool
- Hierarchy (Inbuilt hierarchy, Manual)
- Calculated fields
- Mixing up of all calculated fields
- Creating a Dashboard
- Tableau public server
Basics of Python
- Introduction to python, Data types, Operators
- Variables, data types, and Operators in python
- Sets, Set Theory, Regular Expression
- For, While loops, Functions
- Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Power BI Introduction
- Default summarization and sorting by
- Power BI Desktop Visualizations
- DAX Expressions
Tools Covered in this Program:
- Power BI
- Basic & Advanced Learning
Duration of the course: 180+ hours
Coursera is a leading online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Sydney. The course is known as Business Analytics Specialization. It offers 100% online classes with a flexible schedule. Fresh candidates can join this course. The duration of the course is 6 months approx with 3 hours/week.
You will learn various technical skills such as data recruiting, performance evaluation, model supply and demand for business insights, solving business problems with data-driven decision-making, and understanding the tools to predict customer behavior. After the completion of the course, the learners will get a certificate from Coursera.
FAQs About Business Analytics Courses in Sydney
Q1. What is the cost of a business analyst certification in Sydney?
The students need to pay USD 1299 approx for getting a business analyst certification in Sydney.
Q2. What are the objectives of the business analyst course in Sydney?
Business Analyst certification in Sydney is gaining popularity in the world. You will learn various tools like R, Power BI, Tableau, SAS, etc. The online Business Analyst Certification course in Sydney includes all the projects that deal with real problems.
Q3. What part of the capstone projects were covered in this course?
The Business Analyst Capstone project provides lots of practical sessions. You can develop your portfolio. The learner will get to choose from the following three industries for their capstone projects. These are Hospitality, Retail, and Banking.
Q4. How can I obtain a business analyst certification in Sydney?
You can obtain a business analyst certification in Sydney after going through different training sessions. After completion of the course, you will get a certificate offered by them.
Q5. What are the benefits of a business analyst course by IIBA?
IIBA is a world-renowned association that helps to maintain the standard for all the practices related to business analysis.
Q6. Which is one of the best business analytics courses in Sydney?
The above-mentioned business analytics courses are in great demand in Sydney. You can apply for any above-mentioned courses after doing research.
Q7. Who can enroll in a business analytics course in the country?
Any aspirant who wants to become a business analyst can enroll in a business analytics course in Sydney. Any graduate can pursue business analytics. If you are from Science, Commerce, and Engineering background as you have experience in maths and statistics at a higher level, you can comprehend basic skills.
Q8. Is Business Analytics and Data Analytics the same?
Business Analytics and Data Analytics both work with data. The difference is what the programs do with data. Business analytics is a process of using data to make strategic business decisions. On the other hand, Data Analytics is the basis of business analytics. It is a process by which user data are gathered and analyzed for future use. In data analytics, raw data is transformed into intelligible useful data to identify patterns. Data analyst transforms unintelligible data into rational data.
Q9. Is MBA mandatory for doing the course in Sydney?
It is not mandatory for doing a business analyst course in Sydney, Australia. But if a candidate has an MBA degree, it will be a plus point for him or her. In Sydney, the demand for business analysts becomes high if they hold an MBA degree. Many companies are recruiting business analysts to formulate their decision-making in business. So, it can be a necessary part of pursuing this career.
Q10. What is the business analysts’ salary in Sydney?
An average salary of a business analyst in Sydney is A$10,000. Otherwise, it depends on the person’s experience.
Q11. Which skills are required to become a business analyst in Sydney?
You have to know which skills are required to become a business analyst. The skills are technical, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, time management skills, etc.
Q12. Can a literature student pursue a business analytics course in Sydney?
Yes. It is not a hindrance at all. If you are from a literature background, you can take business analytics courses in Sydney. But at the same time, you should have a basic knowledge of what a business analytics course is.
Q13. Can a non-programmer become a business analyst?
Yes, of course. It is not mandatory to be a programmer for pursuing a business analytics degree. Anyone can become a business analyst with little interest in this field.
Q14. How will I create a portfolio after becoming a business analyst?
After completing a business analytics course, you become an experienced analyst. But you should show your experience in various job sites. You can update your portfolio and share it on LinkedIn, Kaggle, and other sites. If you don’t have a portfolio, you can ask your respective institute in Sydney and kick-start your portfolio.
Business Analysts are in great demand in Sydney now. Big companies hire experienced analysts to develop their future precision in business. If you are from Sydney, the above-mentioned institutes are the best place to study business analytics. We have discussed in detail the Top 8 Business Analytics Courses in Sydney for you that offer certification programs to get a plethora of jobs once you complete the course from any of the institutes. These courses offer practical outstanding business analysis via assignments, learning materials, and of course both classroom and online classes. Sydney is also a populated area where people of different states are working here. Sydney is now a place of technology where various industries have been set up.
The institutes we have mentioned in this article offer certification programs. After completing the course, various types of jobs are waiting for you. As a business analyst, you must have various skills including technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, soft skills, and many more that will help you enormously as a successful business analyst. From every student to professional, these courses will help to understand theoretical as well as foundational ideas. All big companies all over the world hire experienced business analysts to develop their businesses and become first in the future.
As a business analyst, your role in those big companies is to make their business in a better position by solving business problems by analyzing data for purpose of making decisions. This article will give your insight into business analytics courses and the role of a business analyst. Sydney is a place with a plethora of job opportunities not only for domestic students but also for international students. You can develop your professional career with the help of these above-mentioned courses. If you are passionate about a business analytics career, you must join any of the courses in Sydney. Many reputed universities in Sydney offer bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees in Business Analysis.