Top 11 Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak With Live Training
Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, everybody wants to learn new technical concepts to build a career. If you are someone who has a profound interest in technology, you may study business analytics. Those students who are from technical background have a high chance to develop their career as a business analyst. Even non-technical students can start their career in this field. Business Analytics is the process of analyzing and providing solutions to any business organization. In this article, we have introduced the meaning of business analytics: its types, various tools, and the reasons behind choosing a business analyst degree. Rohtak is a place where students want to aspire to different technical ideas. Here we have shared the top 11 Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. You will get to know the technical skills as well as the soft skills needed to become a business analyst in a respected business or firm. The below institutes will give you a clear perspective on business analytics courses.
What is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics is the exploration of data from past performance, and data from resources to getinsights that connect with the business organization. Business Analytics differs from data analytics, but both work with data. Data analysts help to gain insights.On the other hand, business analysts are more related to business decisions. For both data analytics and business analytics, the course curriculum is same but their style of work is different from one another.
Different types of Business Analytics
Decision Analysis: It is a complete package of psychology, economics, mathematics, and management that transform the information into visual form to make decisions.
Descriptive Analysis: It deals with past data. The primary aim is to obtain a better understanding of past performance which helps businesses draw a holistic view and answer the question of what and why it is happening. It deals with selected data. This helps understand the current situation of a business.
Diagnostic Analysis: Diagnostic analysis focuses on the question “Why did this happen?” and analyze data to find answers. It focuses on why the specific issues happened in a respective business or firm. For example, in recent years, a company faces huge losses and the company needs to fulfill the problems. Data analyst is there to fulfil the need.
Predictive Analysis: It is an advanced technique that uses statistical models, data visualization, and machine learning techniques to predict future precisions from previous happenings. Predictive analysis focuses on the future.
Prescriptive Analysis: It is the final phase of analytics that includes descriptive, and predictive analytics. This analytics gives a course of action. Thus the prescriptive analysis answers the question “how can you capitalize on projected outcomes?”
Tools used in Business Analytics
- Dundas BI
- Tibco Spotfire
- Power BI
These types of analysis help develop decision-making strategy in business.
In this article we have shared top 11 business analytics courses in Rohtak.
Simplilearn offers one of the best online Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. This business analyst program is endorsed by IIBA. Simplilearn offers this Business Analysts program in collaboration with IBM (International Business Machines). This course is delivered through virtual classes with online self-paced learning. It is famous for its boot camp training. Through a partnership with IBM, it offers a Master’s Program for business analytics courses. The course is designed to train you in various modules such as tableau training, data analysis and visualization with Python, Business Analyst Capstone, mathematical optimization for business problems.
Course Name: Master’s Program in Business Analysts
Course Fee: INR 54,000 including all taxes.
Duration of the course: 12 months
Mode of Learning: online
- Module 1: Certified Business Analysis Professional
- Module 2: Tableau Training
- Module 3: Data Analysis and Visualization with Python
- Module 4: Mathematical Problems for Business Problems by IBM
- Module 5: Business Analyst Capstone
- Module 6: Harvard Business Publishing Case Studies for Business Analysis
- Agile Scrum Master
- SQL (Structured Query Language) Training
- Data Science with R Programming Course
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Statistics Essentials for Data Science
Tools covered in this course
- Microsoft Excel
- Power BI
- EXIN Agile Scrum Master
- R Programming
Key Features of this Course
- IBM and EY combined to deliver a masterclass on different topics.
- A capstone project is an end-term project which comprises projects from three different domains. This project offers real-life experience.
- Exclusive hackathons and data analytics certifications.
- After successful completion of this course, you will be awarded both IBM and Simplilearn course completion certificates.
- Interactive learning platforms aim to network among students.
Also, check out the other best courses in India for career opportunities
- Content Writing Course Review
- GST Course in India
- SEO Course in India
- Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
- Best Technical Writing Courses
- Financial Modeling Courses
- Creative Writing Courses
2. IIM Rohtak- Indian Institute of Management
IIM Rohtak offers one of the best business analytics courses in Rohtak. The Applied Business Analytics program from IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Rothak Executive Education is planned to investigate how organizations use them, whether it is to accumulate experiences, tackle issues, or generate results. Through virtual based program, applicant will acquire to deal with understanding various kinds of their purposes to pursue information driven business choices.After the completion of IIM Business Analytics program, students will get a business scientific structure.
Tools covered in this course
- Power BI
Key benefits of this course
- Gain Certificate from IIM-R
- Boost your profile with IIM
- Learn Business Analytics & Intelligence skills
- Have expertise on Business Analytics Toolkit
- Case-based pedagogy with practical sessions
Introduction to Business analytics
- Introduction & background of data analytics
- Knowledge discovery process
- Business analytics & competitive advantage
Data Warehouse and Analysis
- Introduction and need for data warehouse
- Star and snowflakes schema
Data Warehouse and Analysis Advance Features
- Simulation of OLAP
Introduction to Machine Learning including Deep Learning
- Need for machine learning, discussion
Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics
- Building dashboards using Tableau
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Analyzing data through GUI
Application of Data Analytics
- Human moral optimization and Election Analytics
Application of Marketing Analytics
- Combination and offering management and analysis
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – I
- Classification models
- Predictive modelling
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – II
- Ensemble learning techniques and its application
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – III
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – IV
- Web and Social Media Analytics
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – V
- Unsupervised learning in details, lift support, and confidence
Analytical Techniques for Business Intelligence – VI
- Association rule mining
- Apriori and frequent pattern tree
- Business cases
Application of Business Analytics
- Sports Analytics
Image analytics and sentiment analysis
- Image analysis
Summary and project presentation
- Project presentations by students and discussions
Duration of the course: 4 months
- Importance of Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Trends
- Business Analyst Skills
- Business Analytics Jobs
- Business Analytics Career
- Business Analytics Books
- Business Analytics Tools
3. IMS Proschool Business Analytics Course
IMS Proschool offers Business Analytics courses in Rohtak. In association with NSE India, IMS Proschool offers on-campus course in Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi and online courses across the globe.
Key benefits of the course
- After the completion of the course, the students will get a certificate from NSE Academy. Even the students will get a certificate from NSDC.
- The program is divided into two study modes. They are Business Analytics & Business Analytics Plus.
- The duration of the Business Analytics course is 3 months with 7+hrs faculty-led training per week.
- The course covers core knowledge like Statistics, core skills like problem-solving, Excel, and core programming like SQL, Tableau, and Power BI.
- The business Analytics Plus course is 4 months with 7+ hours of faculty-led training per week. It covers all BA modules including 20 hours of Python.
- Business Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Business Analytics Courses In Pune
- Business Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Business Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Business Analytics courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Business Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
4. NIIT Rohtak Centre
NIIT Rohtak Centre offers another business analytics course in Rohtak.
Mobile App Development Training
- Mobile app development training
- Database administrator training
- Database developer training
Web Technologies Training
- Content management software training
- Web designing training
- Web technologies & framework training
- Java / J2EE Training
- .Net training
IT Programming Languages Training
- Programming languages training
- Shell scripting training
- Digital literacy courses
- Engineering and technician job training
- Banking, Finance & GST job training
- Digital marketing job training
- Arts & media job training
- Share market courses
IT Hardware & Networking Training
- Computer networking training
- Embedded systems training
- Hardware training
- Robotics training
- Juniper training
- CISCO certification training
- Red hat certification training
- CCNA training
- CCNP training
- CCIE training
Cloud Computing Training
- Citrix training
- Salesforce training
- VMware training
- Workday training
- Google cloud certification training
- Microsoft azure cloud certification training
- Amazon web services certification training
- Cloud computing training
- DevOps training
Data Science & Business Analytics Training
- SAS training
- Informatica training
- Business intelligence & analytics training
- Big data & Hadoop training
- Data science training
- CompTIA certification training
Cyber Security Training
- IT security training
- IT governance training
- Ethical hacking training
- SAP IS training
- SAP technical training
- SAP functional training
- Oracle application training
- Oracle DBA training
- Oracle fusion middleware training
- Oracle OS & Admin training
Quality Management Training
- Software testing certification training
IT Projects Training
- IT academic projects training
IT Administration & Architecture Training
- IT services & architecture training
Enterprise Software Training
- Business productivity tools training
- Microsoft certification training
- Primavera training
- Tally training
- IBM WebSphere training
- Operating system training
- Business Analyst Online Courses
- Business Analyst Certifications In India
- Business Analytics Examples
- How to Become A Business Analyst
- Investment Banks In India
- Business Analytics Courses for Beginners
5. Great Learning
Great Learning is one of the institutes that offers online business analytics course in Rohtak. The industry experts give theoretical and practical classes through live sessions.
Data science foundations
- Introduction to Data Science
- Business Finance
- Marketing and CRM
- SQL Programming
- Python for Data Science
Data science techniques
- Advance Statistics
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modeling
- Time Series Forecasting
- Machine Learning
- Optimization Techniques
- Marketing and Retail Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Finance & Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics
Visualization and insights
- Data Visualization using Tableau
Key benefits of the course
- The program offers Capstone projects
- The course offers Resume building and Mock interviews to the learners
- You will get PG Certificate from UT Austin and Great Lakes
- The program offers 225+ hours of online content
- Also it provides with dedicated career support
- The course offers 9+ languages & tools to the students
- You can solve your doubts with Expert Industry mentors
- You will get dual Certificate from top universities
Languages and tools covered in this course are
Course fee:2,50,000 + GST
360 DigiTMG provides one of the best online Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. They offer 72 hours of classroom and online sessions, and 100+ hours of practical assignments.
- Data Science, Programming, and Artificial Intelligence
- Hypothesis Testing and Simple Linear Regression
- Linear Regression
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Black Box Technique
- Data Visualization through Tableau and Graphs
- Visual Analysis in-depth
- Calculations, dashboards, Linear Regression
The program also includes unlimited mock interview and quiz sessions, lifetime LMS Access, live free webinars, job placements in business analytics fields. They will give a certificate after attending the course. You will also get lessons by industry experts from ISB, IIT & IIM.
Duration of the course: 4 months
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
Simplilearn is a leading online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. It is a 12-month program. Through a partnership with IBM, it offers a Master’s Program for business analytics courses.
Tools used in this course are Excel, JIRA, Power BI, My SQL, NumPy, SciPy, EXIN Agile, etc.
The fee structure is Rs. 54,000/- including all taxes.
upGrad provides one of the best online Business Analytics courses in India. It is a 3-month course with 100+ hours of learning, 3+ case studies, projects, and live sessions. The tools used in this course are Tableau, Excel, Python, and My SQL. The program is divided into three courses. They are Business Problem Solving, Insights and Storytelling, Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistics & Optimization, and Predictive Analysis.
The fee structure is Rs. 25,000/- including all taxes.
Coursera is a leading online institute that offers Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. The course is known as ‘Business Analytics Specialization’. It offers 100% online classes with a flexible session. Fresh to experienced candidates can join this course. The duration of the course is 6 months with 3 hours/week.
You will learn various technical skills such as data recruiting, performance evaluation, model supply and demand for business insights, solving business problems with data-driven decision-making, and understanding the tools offered by them to the learners to predict customer behaviour. They offer certification course.
Business analysts are an integral part of any company or business organization. Udemy is one of the best online institutes in India that offers business analytics courses in Rohtak. Udemy offers classes to help you get the business analyst training you need to learn for betterment in your career. You can join a business analyst course today and learn from top instructors on Udemy.
Key benefits of the course
- Understand what data analysis is and when to use them
- Learn the components of use cases
- Acquire best practices in use case modeling
11. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin offers Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak. The course is known as Certified Business Analytics Practitioner (CBAP) is a focused 32-hours training. This course assists students to analyze, and solve business problems. The course is provided a study of industry professionals to the students. The learners will have a chance to learn amazing and various skills after attending the course.
- Understand various aspects of data collection.
- Communicate business objectives to evaluate the results of data analysis better.
- Understand analytics-based financial decision.
- Take data-driven decisions to develop business precision.
The course also provides hands-on practical experience including covering 5+ projects. These are
- Sales: Predicting Department wise Sales
- Multi-Domain: Business Analytics Optimization
- Marketing: Website Trend Analysis
- Financial Analysis: Stock Market Prediction
- Finance: Analyze ETF Trends
- The course gives opportunities to get promoted in the current profile with most-in-demand skill.
- The program supports a start-up with high ROI.
After the completion of the course, you will earn a certification known as ‘Certified Business Analytics Practitioner’ (CBAP).
- Module 1: Analytics
- Module 2: Introduction to R Programming
- Module 3: Data Structures and Operators
- Module 4: Data Management
- Module 5: Apply Functions in R
- Module 6: Aggregate and Table Functions
- Module 7: Data Manipulation in R
- Module 8: Graphs
- Module 9: Advanced Graphs
- Module 10: Linear Regression
The duration of the course is 32 hours of training+ 24 hours of brush up sessions
You must follow these points to become a business analyst
- The primary step is to understand how businesses run.
- You can start reading books on business strategy.
- Technical skills like Data Visualization, Data analysis, and presentation skills are also important to become a business analyst.
- Rational and critical thinking are the most necessary skills to become a business analyst.
FAQs about Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak
Which is one of the best business analytics courses in Rohtak?
The above-mentioned business analytics courses are in great demand in Rohtak and we highly recommend these courses to the learners. We can assure you that each institution we have mentioned offers courses that are trustworthy.
Who can enroll in business analytics courses in Rohtak?
In Rohtak, all are welcome. Any aspirant who wants to become a business analyst can enroll in a business analytics course in Rohtak. It will be a greatadvantage for those students from Science, Commerce, and Engineering background as they have experience in maths and statistics at a higher level.
Is there any difference between Business Analytics and Data Analytics course?
The difference is what the programs do with data. Business analytics is a process of using data for making business decisions. On the other hand, Data Analytics is a process by which useful data are gathered and analyzed for future use in a business. In data analytics, raw data is transformed into useful data to identify trends in a business.
There is a myth that MBA is mandatory for pursuing business analytics. Is MBA mandatory for doing business analytics courses in Rohtak?
As you know the answer that MBA is mandatory for pursuing business analytics is a myth. So it is not mandatory. But if you have an MBA degree, it will be an extra advantage for you. In Rohtak, the demand of a business analyst becomes high if you hold an MBA degree. Many companies hire business analysts to promote their decision-making in business. Therefore, you can complete MBA before starting this business analytics course.
What is the business analysts’ salary in Rohtak?
In Rohtak, a business analyst earns 4.3 lakhs to 5.5 lakhs per annum.
Which skills are required to become a business analyst in Rohtak?
A business analyst requires various skills to get a successful career in business analytics career. The hard skills like technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, time management skills, organizational skills, etc. are required to become a business analyst. At the same time, soft skills are also needed to become a business analyst.
Business Analyst are in great demand in Rohtak now. Big companies hire an experience analyst to develop their future precision in business. If you are from Rohtak, the above-mentioned institutes are the best place to study business analytics. We have discussed the Top 11 Business Analytics Courses in Rohtak for you that offer certification programmes to get jobs after completing the course from any of the above-mentioned institutes. It is perfect for you if you have outstanding skills in analyzing data, handling internal business processes, solving problems, and handling clients. These courses offer practical outstanding of business analysis via assignments, learning materials, case studies, hands-on experience, capstone projects, and of course both on-campus and online classes. You will become an experienced business analyst after completing any of the courses we have mentioned in this article.