Top 8 Business Analytics Courses In Nashik With Live Training
Over the past ten years, business analytics have advanced dramatically, giving users better insights into operational data and enhancing corporate processes to target aspects like profit and time to market. With predictive and prescriptive analytics, it is poised to become the most significant trend in the digital world as it allows more and more individuals to experience the power of managing their data quality. By 2025, it is predicted that there will be 164 zettabytes of data created, which will increase the demand for business analysts skilled at extracting valuable insights from Big Data. Therefore several institutions are offering Business Analytics courses. In this article, we are going to explore the top 8 Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
With the development of analytics, organizations can now discover a ready-made solution to their issues. Business analysts are the driving force behind modern companies that have chosen a data-driven strategy for decision-making and problem-solving. Business analytics makes the most of the data that is instantly accessible to us by using a variety of tools and techniques such as data extraction, data depiction, and analytical modeling.
Some related readings:
1. MBA in Business Analytics – Sandip University, Nashik
One of the most popular programs for studying the procedures, tools, and methods that transform data into knowledge and information for better business decisions is the MBA in Business Analytics program. To give students cutting-edge training and abilities that would set them apart in the corporate world, Sandip University and IBM have partnered. Modern organizations must stay competitive by gaining deeper insights into their market and business to stay one step ahead of the competition.
This is what learning business analytics provides, and it will aid students in making wiser judgments in problematic situations. Numerous basic and elective subjects are covered in this course. These include overall quality, six sigma, corporate data management, and data mining. Being a highly technological university, Sandip University provides a platform for the best course for learning business analytics. Here, additional emphasis will be placed on the student’s career choices as well as the material being taught.
Course Duration: 2 years
Course Fees: INR 2,10,000 (approx)
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Behavior & POM
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Laws
- Business Research Methods
- GE 1
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- International Business Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- GE 2
- Strategic Management
- GE 3
- DSE 1
- DSE 2
- DSE 3
- Fourth Semester
- Management Control System
- GE 4
- DSE 4
- DSE 5
- DSE 6
- Computer Application
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Startup and New Venture Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- MS Excel
- Business Communication Lab
- This curriculum will be taught by knowledgeable instructors from IBM in association with Sandip University.
- Students choosing this program will have access to IBM courseware and curriculum.
- After completing the program, students will earn a professional certification from IBM.
- Students will profit from an innovative curriculum created in partnership with IBM on different industry specializations, based on the competencies needed by various organizations worldwide, including banks, computer services, education, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and other industries.
Professional Courses from IIM SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Course
- Content Writing Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
2. Certificate Program in Business Analytics Course – 360 DigiTMG
The goal of this course is to provide you with a comprehensive education that will enable you to deal with various data generation sources and build business reports, dashboards, stories, maps, etc. to generate insightful corporate information and successfully convey company strategies. Gain knowledge to solve business problems by learning how to develop prediction models using descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. This course also provides you with the opportunity to work on projects and assignments that are based on real-world case studies while expressing and understanding data using data visualization ideas. The purpose of this program is to professionally prepare students in the field of business analytics so they can understand and critically analyze unstructured business situations. It is one of the best Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
Course Duration: 4 months
Course Fees: Not specified
- Simple Linear Regression and Hypothesis Testing
- Regression of Count Data, Attributes, and Multiple Linear Regression
- Data Mining Supervised and Unsupervised
- Text Mining, Data Mining Supervised, and Naive Bayes
- Time Series Analysis and Black Box Technique
- Data Visualization through Basic Graphs and Tableau
- Visual Analysis in-depth
- World of Maps, Calculations, Stories, and Dashboards.
- Make use of various data production sources
- Customer sentiment analysis should be produced via text mining.
- Learn how to use various analytics tools and techniques.
- Understand descriptive and predictive analytics
- Use data-driven, machine-learning methodologies while making business decisions.
- Make prediction models with real-world applications in mind.
- Utilize forecasting to make proactive business decisions.
- Use data visualization principles when presenting data to make it clearer.
- Create business reports, maps, dashboards, stories, and other visuals to produce actionable business information.
- Become qualified for positions in the business analytics fields
- Review workshops for resumes and LinkedIn
- Several Mock Test and Interview Sessions
3. Business Analytics Foundation Certification Course – Skillogic
Skillogic is one of the leading firms that provide business analytics courses in Patna to individuals, working professionals, firms, and groups of people with tailored training programs for beginners. The SKILLOGIC Business Analytics Foundation Program offers a basic introduction to business analytics. The course emphasizes the skills and information required to build a successful career as a business analyst and so it is one of the best Business Analytics courses in Nashik. The course syllabus has been authorized by the International Association of Business Analytics Certification (IABAC), a world organization for Business Analytics Certifications. After finishing the course, participants can sit for the “Business Analytics Foundation” certification exam offered by IABAC.
Course Duration: 2 days full-time
Course Fees: INR 27,900
- Every course’s content has been independently reviewed and accredited by international organizations to ensure a consistent and high-quality training experience.
- The program is structured around case studies and a problem-based learning approach to improve the learning experience and encourage the immediate application of newly gained skills.
- The most effective combination of in-person and online learning is called blended learning. Courses are developed for your convenience utilizing a blended learning approach.
- There will always be a helpful customer service professional available.
- The lecturers are qualified experts in the subject with years of experience.
Ph: +91 1800-212-5353
- Business Analytics courses in Kolkata
- Business Analytics Courses In Pune
- Business Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Business Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Business Analytics courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
4. Business Analyst Course – Quick Xpert Infotech
On some of the latest, expertly crafted certification and career-focused training programs, QuickXpert Infotech provide skilled education for both individuals and organizations in both classroom and online training modes. Large corporations analyze, measure, and implement their future expansion goals using a great amount of data. The data must be presented to management and staff in a meaningful way, such as through charts, summary reports, dashboards, etc., for them to acquire pertinent insights from it. Because of this, implementing data analytics requires a variety of tools and programming languages, including Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc., which you will learn about in this training session. It is one of the finest Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
Course Duration: 4 months
Course Fees: Not Specified
- Excel Analytics
- Other Benefits
- Training from Experts
- Installments Available
- Job Oriented Course
- 80% Practical – Learn from Scratch
- Professional Notes & Study Material Provided
- Certification Course ◦
- Live Projects / Case Studies Covered
- Dedicated Placement Team
- Limited Seats for Personal Mentorship
- A friendly environment ensures Professional Grooming
- Interview Preparation & Mock Interviews
- Resume Building
5. PG program in Business Analytics – RISE
RISE, in collaboration with KPMG in India, offers a PG Program in Business Analytics for college students and working people who want to learn more about analytics. Our course has been co-designed with industry professionals to give you the knowledge and skills required to make more accurate forecasts and wise business decisions through the application of complex principles. The course enables you to comprehend contemporary and essential business analytics ideas used in a range of industries, including supply chain, finance, marketing, and HR, through assignments, workshops, case studies, capstone projects, and internships. It is one of the top Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
Course Duration: 11 months
Course Fees: INR 2,00,000
- Advanced Excel for Analytics
- Basics of Python
- SQL for Data Analysis
- Business Statistics
- Data Visualization using Power BI and Tableaus
- Strategy analysis
- Time series analysis and forecasting
- Introduction to Additional business tools
- Introduction to Domain Analytics- Finance & Operations, Marketing & Retail, HR
- Advanced Specialization- Marketing & Retail/Finance & Operations / HR
- Business Communication/Current Organizational Dynamics/Introduction to Business Economics
- They employ experiential learning techniques that enable you to apply what you’ve learned in real-world professional settings.
- Academic challenges, market readiness, and career assistance are just a few of the areas in which academics and business specialists will provide you with advice.
- Thanks to a capstone project or an internship with a company, you will graduate from this degree with abilities and experience that are both industry-relevant and industry-ready.
- You will receive a placement guarantee if you complete this program successfully, ensuring that you are placed in a role that matches your career goals.
- Through careful examination of tests, multiple-choice questions, and assignments, you can be sure that you will receive enough support from academic and professional mentors.
- You can learn about current business trends through a range of extracurricular activities, and you can also network with successful businesspeople.
Contact Details: Refer to the website
6. Business Analysis Fundamentals – Udemy
Learn what a business analyst is, what they do, and how they do it in this course. You’ll also get an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you identify and comprehend project documentation, as well as how to properly launch a project by developing a business case that is in line with the business objectives. Recognize the fundamentals of project requirements as well as six well-liked methods for gathering information from your stakeholders and conducting requirement specifications, such as categorizing, prioritizing, deriving, and validating. Additionally, this course gives students the assurance they need to successfully lead requirements approval sessions.
Course Duration: 9 hrs (approx)
Course Fees: INR 649
- Welcome to the course
- The Basics
- Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Initiating a Project
- Requirement Basics
- Requirement Elicitation
- Requirement Analysis
- Requirement Specification
- Requirements Approval
- After the Project
- Bonus Section
- Find out what a business analyst does and how they go about doing it.
- Six project techniques, including the conventional Waterfall and Agile frameworks, are broken down.
- Learn how to effectively launch a project by developing a business case that is in line with business goals.
- Recognize the fundamentals of project requirements and six of the most often utilized methods for getting that information from your stakeholders.
- Gain a general understanding of various modeling diagrams to aid with project documentation identification and comprehension.
- Perform requirement specification, which includes deriving, classifying, prioritizing, and validating.
- It is one of the best Business Analytics courses in Nashik
Contact Details: Check out the website
7. Business Analytics 360 Course – Analytic Labs
The advanced analytics and predictive modeling approaches covered in this business analytics course in India range from fundamental statistical principles. You will gain all the knowledge necessary to address actual company challenges and pursue a rewarding career as a business analyst. With the aid of this certificate program, you can gain thorough data science abilities related to data visualization, descriptive analytics, and predictive analytics. This course in India is the best one available for applicants looking for a career-oriented business analytics certification but who have no prior experience with business intelligence or data analytics technologies. It evolved from our most well-liked business analytics training. All applicants who wish to transition into the field of data science and start their career as business analysts should enroll in this analytics certification course. regardless of their location, to offer all aspirants top-notch Business Analytics and Data Science abilities.
Course Duration: 360 hrs
Course Fees: Interactive online/offline session – INR 38000
Self-paced learning – INR 28,000
- Data Visualization and Analytics
- Building Blocks
- Data Visualization and Analytics with Excel
- Data Analytics with Excel
- Data Visualization and Data Analytics with Tableau
- Data Analytics with VBA (e-learning)
2. R for Data Science
- Data Importing/Exporting
- Collaborative Filtering & Dimensionality Reduction
- Data Manipulation
- Data Analysis
- Using R with Databases
- Data Visualization with R
- Introduction to Statistics
- Linear Regression
- Supervised Learning I
- Statistical Modeling vs Machine Learning
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Supervised Learning II
- Unsupervised Learning
3. Python for Data Science
- Python Essentials
- Operations with Numerical Python
- Overview of Pandas
- Cleansing Data with Python
- Data Analysis using Python
- Data Visualization with Python
- Basic Visualization Tools
- Advanced Visualization Tools
- Visualizing Geospatial Data
- Hypothesis Testing and Statistical Methods
4. Intro to ML & Predictive Modeling
- Introduction to Predictive Modeling &b ML
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Functional & Industrial Sessions
- The training makes sure that students have crucial hands-on experience so they are ready for job interviews and to perform effectively in their positions.
- Live online classes were led by knowledgeable educators, who made it convenient for attendance from any place.
- Utilize your learning management system’s on-demand e-learning video sessions to study.
- In-person mentoring and experiential learning are also offered in weekday and weekend classroom boot camps.
- It is one of the best Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
- Depending on your educational background and professional experience, a team of seasoned specialists will offer you specialized assistance for creating online profiles and CVs.
Contact Detail: 9555219007
8. Master of Science in Business Analytics – upGrad in association with Golden Gate University
The field of business analytics is experiencing rapid growth and expansion. The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree at Golden Gate University opens the door to this profitable industry by supplying the information and abilities required to apply data analytics to actual business problems. To enhance strategic decision-making, graduates leave the school with a “toolkit” of statistical and analytic theory, methods, tools, and approaches. Graduates of the program join a 120+ year educational tradition and enjoy all the advantages that come with earning a Master of Science in Business Analytics from the top university for working professionals. It is one of the best Business Analytics courses in Nashik.
Course Duration: 15 months
Course Fees: Not Specified
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Enterprise Performance Management and Metrics
- Managing Data Structures
- Business Intelligence
- Advanced Statistical Analysis with R
- Big Data Ecosystems
- Web and Social Network Analytics
- Machine Learning for Predictive Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Prescriptive Optimisation and Analytics
- Designed for working professionals
- Capstone project
- Optional on-campus immersion
- 24×7 student support
- WES recognized
- Live & interactive alumni, faculty, and industry-specific sessions
- Simulations from Harvard Business Publishing Education
- Earn the same U.S. Degree as awarded On-Campus
Other recommended readings:
- Top Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- Best Digital Marketing Courses in Chennai
- Top Content Writing Courses in Kolkata
- Top Content Writing Training In Hyderabad
1. Which job profiles can I apply for after completing one of these top Business Analytics courses in Nashik?
You can apply to several in-demand job profiles once you complete one of these top Business Analytics courses in Nashik. Some of them are –
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Science Consultant
- Data Visualization Analyst
- MIS Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Data Scientist
2. Who can apply to one of these prestigious business analytics courses in Nashik?
- Graduates in business, mathematics, and science
- IT specialists that choose to concentrate on digital technology
- Professionals looking to supplement their current professional skills with data analytics
- Professionals looking to enter the data analytics sector
- Academics and researchers working on the topic of data analytics
3. What do business analysts make on average in different countries?
The compensation for information specialists varies throughout locations and countries, even though data analysts are highly paid all over the world and the passion of great information investigators will never fade. Information examiners are paid according to their qualifications, experience, organizational structure, and location. These business analytics courses in Nashik give you the knowledge and skills you need to thrive in this noble and rapidly developing field while also increasing your income. The average yearly salary in the nations with the highest salaries is:
$70,000 New Zealand
4. What skills are needed to be a data analyst?
- A very high level of math ability
- Aptitude for solving issues
- The methodical and logical strategy
- Plan tasks and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
5. What is the importance of these Business Analytics courses in Nashik?
Business analytics is frequently utilized in numerous industries, for diverse goals. From health apps that offer us individualized workout routines to reserving tickets for our favorite movies online, from an e-commerce store estimating their revenue to huge accounting companies doing fraud detection.
Business analytics is now widely used across functions, industries, and organizations. Due to its significance, which transcends numerous disciplines, it is now a well-liked vocation. You can discover the use of business analytics in social media, banking, eCommerce, healthcare, and both public and private sector businesses. It provides a wide range of professional options for all aspiring workers.
Get in today and benefit from a growing sector because the demand for business analysts is predicted to increase by 19% over the next 10 years. In fact, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 876,000 workers in the field of business analysis would be needed by American firms by 2020. The abilities you develop as a business analyst are essential for a wide range of occupations, from business to IT. This professional path is an investment in your future, not just a way to get money. This time is ideal for learning business analysis! Consequently, if you’re seeking a rewarding and challenging career, enroll in one of these top Business Analytics courses in Nashik.